Alliance : -?????- | North-East

DeletedUser2322

images.jpg

I don't know why I can't post my presentation, so I have creat it on a world and I show you the picture

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If your presentation is animated, we do not allow animated images on our forums, that could be your problem.

DeletedUser2322

In my presentation I have not put animated image, maybe it's an intern problem because in the french forum sometimes I have the same problem : I can't writte more a nomber of caracteres

DeletedUser

To be honest the point that will put a lot of good players off is that your goal is to have the best points average. That implies that you'll focus more on simming than on being aggressive, which won't last with your currently low numbers because you will be eaten very quickly.

Best of luck with this though.

DeletedUser

To be honest the point that will put a lot of good players off is that your goal is to have the best points average. That implies that you'll focus more on simming than on being aggressive, which won't last with your currently low numbers because you will be eaten very quickly.

Best of luck with this though.

Couldn't agree with you more. To me and im sure most players the BP ranking is more important than the points ranking. Going against the highest BP alliance will scare people, going against the alliance with the most points will make them salivate at the juicy cities to take.

That being said I know that just by having high points doesnt mean you cant have high BP and I mean no disrespect.