Alliance Jumpers

A lot of good Euros TSF, and played against a lot of them (obviously not all) the best players I have faced have been US. Not being for one side or the other but just on game play and skill.

DeletedUser1094

Yea that time difference is a pain when playing against euros. So is waiting for a new 3/3 ;(

DeletedUser4951

In my experience USA raises the better leaders but not the better overall cast of fighters.

DeletedUser

Euros are awful script using noobs. Tau had alot of en server players that won multiple en server worlds and they were just plain terrible. I literally retired an entire alliance by myself. Im old school, no scripts, not bots, i dont even use attack planner, dont need it....

DeletedUser

Euros are awful script using noobs. Tau had alot of en server players that won multiple en server worlds and they were just plain terrible. I literally retired an entire alliance by myself. Im old school, no scripts, not bots, i dont even use attack planner, dont need it....

Sure thing AD

DeletedUser

CM just won't admit, he is a golder :) ...I do everything by paper..I don't have the 40.00/hr job like you guys! Besides, paper to me is always better, you know exactly what you're in for

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

CM just won't admit, he is a golder :) ...I do everything by paper..I don't have the 40.00/hr job like you guys! Besides, paper to me is always better, you know exactly what you're in for

mayo with cheese will gold and colonize his way to feeling good about himself i give u that.

You know what using some gold is not an issue bc the advisors kick azz and the attack planner is nice (though i still write all things down lol) and the occasional speed up for a CS. Whats sick is the events, like this past one the number one player spent 1800 dollars real money. Is it really worth that money to be number 1 guys and gals lol sick..
Honestly its funny to me the amount of money players will spend here, to each his own but seriously amusing.

DeletedUser12313

A little gold can go a long way in this game without abusing it. Overviews help keep your head on straight when you are on the receiving end of a good op. But there is something satisfying about finding the gold miners and making them dig deep into their wallets while calling it skill. Hahaha. Some folks are just untrainable I guess. Better buy more gold...

DeletedUser

I invite any of you to send a cs at me while when I am off VM and you can show me how much of a golder I am. Until then I will continue with my "golding ways" sorry you guys make minimum wage

DeletedUser

No one is arguing using gold for advisors is bad. i hope everyone is using gold for that. It just the ones that build up to a 25 wall in 8 hours i got a problem with. Walls are for noobs anyway

DeletedUser

No one is arguing using gold for advisors is bad. i hope everyone is using gold for that. It just the ones that build up to a 25 wall in 8 hours i got a problem with. Walls are for noobs anyway
if you send a cs at me in a zero wall city and I want to kill all of your troops and I have gold in my account I will gold my walll thats what it is there for. Do you get upset when people
go to school and pay for there degrees too?

DeletedUser12313

Haha Mayo, it seems these guys know what buttons to push to wind you up. IMO, I don't think income has everything to do with wasting gobs of cash on gold. Some people just rely on it more than necessary. Many of us get the same results without spending so it just seems silly. Flexing with gold isn't impressive. Using skill and good coordination to accomplish things takes effort and a brain. Spending money does not.

DeletedUser12313

For me personally, the timing and numbers strategy part of the game is what I enjoy. Too much reliance on gold just takes away from that. To each, their own though.

Its funny I sent a CS last night and a player golded his wall from 20 to 11 then re named his city thinking it would affect (us) .. I love to make goldies spend their money bc well it cracks me up. If you need gold as a crutch sorry not a good player. There are uses for it sure.....

DeletedUser2568

Haha Mayo, it seems these guys know what buttons to push to wind you up. IMO, I don't think income has everything to do with wasting gobs of cash on gold. Some people just rely on it more than necessary. Many of us get the same results without spending so it just seems silly. Flexing with gold isn't impressive. Using skill and good coordination to accomplish things takes effort and a brain. Spending money does not.

ROFL.. if you think this is mayo wound up then you dont really know mayo. Gold has its purpose as always, it can be abused by both the bad and good players. People have their reasons for golding a wall down or up, To be honest if they golded it down, I would consider it a compliment as I am pretty sure they think you are going to land a CS on them and they are setting up a siege bust attempt.