Alliance Jumpers

DeletedUser

first off go back to whatever hole you have been dwelling in professor x you wouldve jumped with the rest of your crew except they didn't want you haha. Second YALL ARENT MAN ENOUGH. Want some get some

Actually the reason PX was not taken was he did not want to turn yellow like his buddies. He chose to make a stand and fight, players that run to an alliance bc things are going south you do not want or need.
Oh and he was honest with an old friend about what his mates true colors were, thats why...

DeletedUser566

Oh my.. I played US Gamma.. wonder if we ever went up against each other Al

DeletedUser

are you guys ok over there mayo, now he have this
[!] Alliance Member Change: (pella)
Player ccmayo92 joined Mors Venit
Player SGrey left Mors Venit
and you made her ghost? WOW, congrats!

DeletedUser

first off go back to whatever hole you have been dwelling in professor x you wouldve jumped with the rest of your crew except they didn't want you haha. Second YALL ARENT MAN ENOUGH. Want some get some

Aren't you Salty this morning Mayo!

Tanikova,

Actually we were in the same alliance, I had too leave bc of RL problems sadly you know me by another name. Ann you were a good player and i loved playing with you.

DeletedUser

are you guys ok over there mayo, now he have this
[!] Alliance Member Change: (pella)
Player ccmayo92 joined Mors Venit
Player SGrey left Mors Venit
and you made her ghost? WOW, congrats!

LOL back to your hole. Like I have said numerous times she is a big girl she knew what she was doing and she can't blame me or anyone else for her actions its called being a adult lol

DeletedUser4951

So going back on topic. I feel alliance jumping isn't always a bad thing. People give it a lot of negative views but lets be honest about the following...

1) If you're on a sinking ship and that ship has given up all effort, you're not staying and if you do, its because nobody else would take you for whatever reason. It not spineless to think of survival.

2) A new leader arose and you guys butt heads. Maybe he was unreasonably rude, maybe his strategy sucks, doesn't matter if you push someone too far they will take off.

3) The alliance's glory days are over and its now largely inactive and being fed on. This happens a lot, a once good alliance that was the big fish in the sea failed to keep active players on their team and has finally lost its power. Slowly it dropped from 1 to 2 to 4 to 8 and now its barely in the top 15. Its enemies surround it and even though its slow progress the enemy is more active and feeding on cities because you are too busy internalizing, you might not even have enough slots for all the inactive players. At this point, its probably time to find a new home if your leader can't work a merge out.

DeletedUser12313

I agree. There are many scenarios that warrant leaving an alliance. It's the others that give it a bad name.

Tsf you have solid points but for example Greek States earlier in the server fell on some tough times but made it through and that is bc a strong leader and a good core group that does not want to give in. Now we are the 2nd best or close (alliance on the server) ..

Compton is right its the others that give a bad name, ones for hire morale killers all about themselves and not the alliance. If you have 3 alliance changes its either you or leader sucks plain and simple.

Merges happen, that's not what I am bringing up either. There are a lot of me players on this server and that's why Pella has seen players rage quit. Me personally I do not go for a alliance jumper bc no loyalty (99 percent of the time).. You can test a players metal when your back is against the wall and how they react.

DeletedUser4951

All depend on where you are. Lets say I started in O66 but didn't bring Jason and everyone. I probably would have a few alliance changes now. One from the team I left, the team I would join next would probably be destroyed, might have ended up in Lotus who would have lost Brattish and eventually merged into Grim or AC. If we joined Grim they would have merged into TGS still most likely. If we joined AC they would have died offfrom inactivity/being terrible and lost to those Panda guys. Pandas merged with Mors.

DeletedUser12313

Right.. That is one scenario that is the exception. Mergers and alliance changes will happen as alliances die and fighters remain. But a loyal player will not bail out as soon as the going gets a little rocky and the other team seems to have a better shot at the crown. Yes, of course, we all want to win but if that is the sole reason you are playing then that is a big part of the problem. We have all made a lot of friends here and strong bonds with the loyal players by our side. There is a lot to be said about a group that takes a beating and hits a low, only to stick together through all and come out on top. Not many players can weather that storm because they have one foot out the door.

Al, you guys are in a tough spot in between two rim alliances but you are holding steady. Respect to you and yours despite the scoreboard.

Exceptions to every rule or scenario TSF and correct mergers are apart of grepo, all good points have been brought.

MV is not a rim alliance, they been centrally based the whole server now you guys started way SE so good job getting to where you are now Compton, I have respect for a lot of your players.

Our position is all good held firm and growing :). As an alliance, 2nd most in cities (that's what counts at wonders) You guys have the fire power East Compton, with yourself Bowwarrior etc. but again I stress that where we are colliding (bunch of simmers players on VM and all defending not one attack) We have made that happen. Richie, Vero and Zeta not a peep and all good attackers just not enough firepower..

DeletedUser4951

Been in the works by multiple people who never saw it out. Figured its time to do it. We have a decent amount of who is the best debate going. Lets finally find out who is the best.

DeletedUser12313

Al, to be honest, I wish there was more time because I think it would be a good show with all fighters focused on the front with you and Mv. Ideally, that was the plan once our back yard was cleaned up but with the speed at which the world is growing, Wonders approaching much sooner than I expected and making a major move might not be logical at this point. But who knows :)

DeletedUser4951

Could always draft up in the tournament and settle it there. :)

Yeah time is flying Compton, just hope the settings for a new world are 3, 3 or 2, 3.

US vs the Euros would be good just a straight world of this if Grep can set this up. Though Greece is out bc high unemployment will always be on(LOL JK maybe)

DeletedUser4951

I think Euros would easily win haha. US has good players, but Europeans have many of the top leaders and players.