10/10. You should ask what troop ratios make the best defense and stuff. Any noob can make a 10/10 on that quiz.
No one has tried to answer these? Hahahaha shows my ageYea, any way to display wrong answers? Also the wiki is a guide, a well placed/built 1500 pt city is much better than a trash 2k+ city in a trash location
(Edit so not double post)
Some more challenging questions, i hope all you noobs know the answers :
- When is it viable to use fireships ingame on an ongoing basis?
- What is a scorched earth policy?
- What advantages does an Oligarchy have over traditional alliances?
- In what situations is social engineering a very valid tactic ingame?
not sure i agree, the original term nuke was derived from nuke bomb and its a devistating forceI saw a couple things I would change.
1. A mixed nuke is technically not even a nuke. A nuke is all of the same unit, you are far better off sending in 3 full nukes of each unit than 3 mixed attacks with a combination of each.
2. There is more than one way to do a harbor check