Alliance Battles

DeletedUser

If you do then, by now you must know there are spies everywhere and I am just taking refuge for the time being.
But truly, wonder is a great and mystical thing which can build a foundation of friendship for ages.
We should get back to subject before the mods decide to close down this forum.
Hope your war on MRAs will do great since, I will be watching.

DeletedUser

well then, you sound just like Sousa Genius (even though you aint him)

DeletedUser

Well then thats sadding. Guess I will always be a imitation of a genius. Not that bad I might add.

I am just a bored man of a MRA, that gets tired of looking at a massively spammed forum.
48733762.jpg
MRA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry I was tired and didn't really feel like making one but, a war that's going on made me want to make it.
I should've used a killer whale or a walrus for irony of the penguins.

DeletedUser

Sorry fell asleep.
Talking about the FS vs Natus Vincere
There are more people you attacked but, these guys were attacked more.
Got info when your attacks were gonna start and waited to see NV get demolished but, they didn't lose much. Well they did lose like 3 good players so, ha that works.
Wonder when NV will dissolve.

DeletedUser9509

i don't think they will dissolve they will just restart lol they ain't gonna loose much but gain a lot of bp's

DeletedUser

Sorry fell asleep.
Talking about the FS vs Natus Vincere
There are more people you attacked but, these guys were attacked more.
Got info when your attacks were gonna start and waited to see NV get demolished but, they didn't lose much. Well they did lose like 3 good players so, ha that works.
Wonder when NV will dissolve.

The irony is that FS isn't all that scary either, or at least many of their members aren't. Been slapping them for weeks and nothings happened lol

DeletedUser

The irony is that FS isn't all that scary either, or at least many of their members aren't. Been slapping them for weeks and nothings happened lol

Lol, tell me when SirNippleton can get that CS in on us.

DeletedUser

The Nippled One didn't but Ironman has taken one of your cities (although the player was, of course, removed before the city was taken).

And...what've you done to us since we've been farming your members (*cough* refugees *cough*) since BP ended? Oh right...nothing.

I won't turn around and say you're a bad leader because you're obviously not, as proven in previous worlds. But your members leave much to be desired in terms of retaliation.

DeletedUser

The Nippled One didn't but Ironman has taken one of your cities (although the player was, of course, removed before the city was taken).

And...what've you done to us since we've been farming your members (*cough* refugees *cough*) since BP ended? Oh right...nothing.

I won't turn around and say you're a bad leader because you're obviously not, as proven in previous worlds. But your members leave much to be desired in terms of retaliation.

Don't forget pacco's take just after they were so rudely removed from FS :)

DeletedUser9662

There are none Charl :(. Someone attack Radioactive please

DeletedUser8562

well at least the summit has defended some cities!
the current score according to grepointel is... drumroll please

RA- 8
TS-0

RA-4
TP-0

N-5
TP-0

N-4
TP-0

TOTAL
RA+N-21
TS+TP-0

DeletedUser9824

well at least the summit has defended some cities!
the current score according to grepointel is... drumroll please

RA- 8
TS-0

RA-4
TP-0

N-5
TP-0

N-4
TP-0

TOTAL
RA+N-21
TS+TP-0