Alliance Battles

DeletedUser

I'm kind of late here but are there any top ten alliances fighting each other?

DeletedUser

Wow Charl you must farm a lot go top alliances then lol

DeletedUser

Honor and Power isn't in the top 12, but it seems like we're doing more fighting than most of them. We've almost resorted to attack our own members for BP :p

DeletedUser

@french agent @Charl
What alliances are you two in?

Honor and Power isn't in the top 12, but it seems like we're doing more fighting than most of them. We've almost resorted to attack our own members for BP :p
Your attacking yourselves that is extremely stupid..Just for the bragging rights of bp

DeletedUser2654

@french agent @Charl

Your attacking yourselves that is extremely stupid..Just for the bragging rights of bp

I am pretty sure Charl has more experience than you so he may teach you something.

DeletedUser

@french agent @Charl

some alliance...not saying... its clearly written on my sig

DeletedUser

Ya. But who doesn't attack their own members. Isn't that the point of the game? If it isn't then i've been going about this all wrong.

DeletedUser

The comment about attacking one another was not directed toward charl

Aizen he said that we're tempted too :p though calling each other noobs and volunteering each others cities for conquer is a regular occurrence here :p

Ya. But who doesn't attack their own members. Isn't that the point of the game? If it isn't then i've been going about this all wrong.

LMAO XD!

DeletedUser

Aizen he said that we're tempted too :p though calling each other noobs and volunteering each others cities for conquer is a regular occurrence here :p

LMAO XD!

Yes sirNipple It often occurs in most alliances. Just putting out their that I want people to conquer my city. Thanks if you are the first person to conquer my city then you can have my city. Good Deal

DeletedUser

XUmcFQU.png

Competition is fierce within our alliance, we're all starved and will even turn on our gracious leader for BP. 44 isn't very competitive in case you haven't noticed :)

DeletedUser

I could figure it out if i wanted to. Might pay you a visit after BP's over for you.