Alliance Battles

DeletedUser10186

emo sucks..... Goth baby! And screw those stupid vampire kids too!!!

DeletedUser8562

Figured I'd update you in the RA vs Syn war...

RA:41
N:19
RA+N: 70
-----------------
Syn: 3
SS: 1
Syn+SS: 4

^^ i had written more but then my comment deleted so this is all i got atm

How about that war between DW and ANA?

ANA:19
Asp:9
ANA+Asp: 28
----------------------
DW:9
Jaw:1
DW+Jaw: 10

wow this is certainly a tight one! DW is putting up a fight, something not many people have done over on ANA's side of the world. It mustve caught 'em by surprise! :eek:

DeletedUser

I dont usually post to forums, but that number is way off. Actual score
Anastasis/Aspida -23
Dark Waters/JAW- 19
I guess you were counting Troutma who quit DW after he lost a city but it's cool

DeletedUser10719

Anastasis/Aspida -23
Dark Waters/JAW- 19
I guess you were counting Troutma who quit DW after he lost a city but it's cool

Doesn't seem as one sided when you get the right numbers in there.

DeletedUser8562

Anastasis/Aspida -23
Dark Waters/JAW- 19

i go by grepo intel and grepo intel only :D inactives count in my stats!

DeletedUser

Anastasis/Aspida -23
Dark Waters/JAW- 19

Where are you getting your stats?

DeletedUser

If u notice, my post was days after the other one and yes we did catch up. Counting Troutma i guess the Ana numbers were correct, i was just updating our end. And who told you about our website?? That's top secret.

DeletedUser9493

Just to make it very clear to all of you, Troutma II did not quit because he lost a city. Trout has been trying to leave Juktas for a while now.

DeletedUser6798

wow i have to bump this thread to possibly get some life to these forums with WW approaching! That and our skype room as absolutely fallen apart!

Here is the latest update on the Syndicate vs Radioactive war!

These city counts include the former Syndicate Secundum and Nuke and The Fallen Mutation

Syndicate- 100 Cities taken
Radioactive- 190 Cities taken

This war has certainly leveled out since the last time any count was taken or posted here.. i think RA took 70 cities before Syndicate took their first.

So proud of the little alliance that could 8)

DeletedUser10048

Sounds like a messy battle, who do you think has the stamina to see it through though

DeletedUser6798

Lol keeping it going.. i like it.

That being said, Radioactive has the largest advantage. They have the size, larger number of true fighters, most spies, and most cheats.. so any alliance not on their team going into wonders is going to face a serious disadvantage.

DeletedUser6798

he went crazy...

got vulgar and betrayed his alliance when they got on him about it is what i heard... some say he was a spy all along