Alliance Battles

DeletedUser

This is the forums lol. Why would you bother with in game rules?

Also, a player is allowed to transfer their account to another player.

So :p

DeletedUser10441

EMPYRE did attack Anastasis, though. But it was from some guy with an average 3k per city. If they were closer to me, I'd be all for enslaving the entire alliance to become our farms or rather... we could take the entire slave concept and run with it. Certain Anastasis members would have the honor to pick and choose their slaves, who would provide 8k of each resource per day or we rim them. =O After all, Ancient Rome had slaves.

I visited the three players involved in the the attacks at the Anastasis player. They would be gone if it wasn't for morale, and distance....however the "Don't Attack Tax" sounds rather enticing lol....

Shortly after I set course to say hello, I received pm's from one of their council members stating "they were sorry, they wouldn't attack again, they would send compensation and just wanted me to stop attacking them.

DeletedUser10186

I think it was a mistake, I'd like to see them grow and maybe make some noise myself. I wouldn't recommend attacking one of our members again though anytime soon.

DeletedUser

Really Hmmm

The Mac Alliance, Andorpantheras, Wrecking Crew, Unstoppable, and what's left of BiH are fighting, though it honestly don't know who is on whose side. Sanctuary is in the mix somewhere there as well as Dark Waters and Delian League II.
I didnt know Andorpantheras was fighting anyone. I think someone gave you bad info or maybe your just shooting in the dark.

DeletedUser

That was a long time ago.
And I was going off of battle reports in alliance forums.

DeletedUser

Look on the dbp rankings, you'll find me a little quicker ;)

And no need to be rude when I was giving you a compliment.

DeletedUser10441

Look on the dbp rankings, you'll find me a little quicker ;)

And no need to be rude when I was giving you a compliment.

Actually I wasn't being rude, thought you were in Rad or her sister, so I first looked by alliance> When I didn't find you then I went by name and found you were an alliance of 1. No need to be oversensitive, that is what girls like me do.

I am a lover not a fighter , peeps just love to give me their cities so there is very little reason for me to fight.

DeletedUser

Well get over it because I still like your name and there is nothing you can do about it!
:p

DeletedUser

I was in several of the "nuked" alliances on RA's list, but never was invited to join them after a conquer so I kept fighting. Was doing ok until they took my main about 2 days ago, now I'm out just chilling on the rim :)

Scared to ask the story behind the "temptress" part of your nickname lol

DeletedUser5088

Just a Sum Up
Alexander the Chase kept talking about how good he was until he got his main city taken and now all the rest of his cities are just colonizes on non farming village islands way off in the rim out of harm's way

DeletedUser

Good luck finding one post where I talked about how "good I was"

I don't brag guy ;)
I'm actually pretty humble compared to 90% of RA (including Charl)

:p

But back to you Eme-rgency, I just looked at your profile in game and saw "I will love you to death" and thought it was hilarious! Also, your city names scare me lololol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8562

i guess people need an update on the wars going on?

RA vs Syn

RA-15
N-11
-----
Syn-0
Syn 2-0

TOTAL:
RA-26
Syn-0

oh and RA is losing (i guess) to hell hounds, 6-2, although they took 6 cities from the same player who quit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep, and the person who got the Account just quit after they got it. >_<

DeletedUser

War has started between Anastasis/Aspida vs. Dark Waters/ Just Add Water..

DW started with a preemptive operation Wednesday morning - We saw 5 failed colony ships. A/A responded that night and has acquired 2 cities so far

The East has now become interesting
Good Luck Dark Waters, you'll need it :p

DeletedUser5088

Hell Hounds took a city from Radioactive yesterday. It was a hard earned victory. I'm very impressed :)

DeletedUser8466

War has started between Anastasis/Aspida vs. Dark Waters/ Just Add Water..

DW started with a preemptive operation Wednesday morning - We saw 5 failed colony ships. A/A responded that night and has acquired 2 cities so far

The East has now become interesting
Good Luck Dark Waters, you'll need it

Good luck to you guys as well! Still small, but I'll catch up soon!