All over but the crying!

DeletedUser

Less then 48 hours until the server is won and no one is in here talking smack? I find that a little disappointing, :(

DeletedUser

I'm not trying to be a jerk or rub it anyone's face. However, with as much trash talking that occurred in the beginning of this server, I expected someone to man up.

DeletedUser

this is such a cowards way to end a world i can hardly muster the desire to jump on and send my resources, id have played kappa forever battling if theyd let us. and for trash talk why is athenatheawesome the only one of you to attack me(recently too) in all this time and all that she sent was some stuff to say hi i suppose? ive been trying to get bigben to fight me for months now, i do everything i can to get you guys to try me and here we are the end of the world and still nothing? i realy wish at any point before now you guys would have tried it but oh well. as much as i dislike your alliance you guys are supreme turtle defenders and excellent at sending resources to your wonder islands.

DeletedUser

Not sure how we are supreme turtle defenders... We are the top attacking alliance on Kappa. And remember We havent been around nearly as long as both Riot or Defiance has. Defiance is using the original IC1 shell.

DeletedUser

from my perspctive thats all ive seen from you guys, like i said the first time ive been attacked by you all just happened recently and i assume it was just as feints for nothing else to happen.

DeletedUser

Perspectives can be skewed, the facts are, as mflip previously stated, Dynamis/Mafia is the #1 attackers and #1 fighters on the server. Additionally we're the #2 defenders.

Defiance, that's your alliance, is the #1 defender. That means your alliance got attacked more than any other on the server. If you feel deprived perhaps you need to put your cities closer to the front lines.

DeletedUser

Perspectives can be skewed, the facts are, as mflip previously stated, Dynamis/Mafia is the #1 attackers and #1 fighters on the server. Additionally we're the #2 defenders.

Defiance, that's your alliance, is the #1 defender. That means your alliance got attacked more than any other on the server. If you feel deprived perhaps you need to put your cities closer to the front lines.

since the numbers seem to be your thing take a look at mine, or ask around my citys have always been in the fight zones and you wont find a single player to say i wasnt up for a fight with anyone at anytime. i think i have more citys in your alliance named for me then i have awards. ive never had a hard time getting attacked or finding someone to attack, i just never got attacked by you guys.

im 8 people over you as an overall fighter, with about half your citys/points, maybe you should have found your way closer to the front lines huh.

DeletedUser

since the numbers seem to be your thing take a look at mine, or ask around my citys have always been in the fight zones and you wont find a single player to say i wasnt up for a fight with anyone at anytime. i think i have more citys in your alliance named for me then i have awards. ive never had a hard time getting attacked or finding someone to attack, i just never got attacked by you guys.

im 8 people over you as an overall fighter, with about half your citys/points, maybe you should have found your way closer to the front lines huh.

You complain about not being attacked and refer our alliance as the 'supreme turtle defenders', while your alliance is the top defender on the server. Now your a better fighter/player than I am with fewer cities. Your record speaks for itself.

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us11&server=us11&pn=windycitymac&dow=all&rt=conquest

So does ours!

http://us.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=us11&action=index&world_type=0

DeletedUser

thats right i compare me and you as individuals and you compare me to your entire alliance,lol. my record does speak for itself,ask your boss or anyone else for that matter. ive only been with defiance for a few months now, but i havent seen too much for offense from you guys so ill go out on a limb and say most of there dbps were accrued before i ever arrived.

my citys in green, yours yellow,where were you again? http://www.grepointel.com/map.php?server=us11&ref=fqgmedzce2qvc4wm06wm5gn78jo436b6qntdpxs

congrats to all of those who stuck it out and finished kappa,truly some of the best players ive seen anywhere on this server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thats right i compare me and you as individuals and you compare me to your entire alliance,lol. my record does speak for itself,ask your boss or anyone else for that matter. ive only been with defiance for a few months now, but i havent seen too much for offense from you guys so ill go out on a limb and say most of there dbps were accrued before i ever arrived.

Thank you for admitting you have no idea what you're talking about.

Your city locations and mine mean nothing without know where our respective alliances are located. Here I fixed that for you. http://www.grepointel.com/map.php?server=us11&ref=csfix896satmi0pphx5z46yovxsp9j1xylbndgpm

BTW since you weren't around you might be interested in knowing your alliance controlled most of 43, over half of 44 and a good part of 45 until we pushed you out. Then we started moving into 53, 63, 54, 64 and 55. Yeah there's a pretty good chance that's where some of those DBP came from, lol!

Want to compare yourself to me? Here ya go http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us11&pn=Erasmos&rt=conquest

I've taken 9 Defiance cities you've taken 0 Dynamis Mafia cities.

congrats to all of those who stuck it out and finished kappa,truly some of the best players ive seen anywhere on this server.

On behalf of Dynamis Mafia, thank you!

DeletedUser7789

http://http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us11&pn=ImmaG&rt=conquest Dont want to get into it in this thread but I took 11 dynamis cities. This world was awesome. Seems like no ones going for a crown tho. Dynamis would have to go from the few cities in 55 they have to 75 and try to get a city of riots to get a crown and thats not happening anytime soon. It will only add half a year to the server and by then it will prob be closed.

DeletedUser

It was very fun and competitive, lots of give and take both ways and good players on all sides. No one alliance dominated the server thank goodness, it would have been very boring for everyone.

DeletedUser

Kappa was definitely a fun and very active server. Several of us had come here to see what we could do as a team together long term and playing with new players. Awesome group of players (of course some trash along the way) and I think a lot of people were able to learn a lot about this game.

Imma, that is a long way for us to go....but ghosts spread like a bad rash from this point so there's always room for that to make it easier...

DeletedUser7789

Still we will be battling for months. Months this server doesn't have. This server has 500 players a lot of them inactive. Once we hit 300 you will only have a month to get a crown.