Ahh Sheeeeett!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As far as not fighting TEE or Echelon I would say it has nothing to do with them being good at all, or us looking for weaker alliances to fight. Rather them not being located next to us and the weaker alliances being all around us. In fact true players of grep prefer to fight good alliances. It has nothing to do with us not liking or even getting along with their members. I like ramp8ge I also like airin but I would like more to see what there made of. No fun taking cities from players who are inactive, cant snipe or just not active enough to see a cs coming....

Before the Hero Worlds came around and ruined the game, good players refused to be on the same team as it was fun to fight each other. Now they all just merge into one alliance and play for a burger king crown....

Were here to fight and have fun and Grep could keep their crown lol

As for my members I have to say. I am lucky to have 90% of them the other 10% are lucky to have me :eek:

I absolutely agree. Unfortunately you have to weed thru all the players who half-heartedly commit to playing. I dont like to lose, but if I do, I can handle it better if its against a player who respects the game, is committed and he/she does it in a way that is honorable.

DeletedUser

As far as not fighting TEE or Echelon I would say it has nothing to do with them being good at all, or us looking for weaker alliances to fight. Rather them not being located next to us and the weaker alliances being all around us. In fact true players of grep prefer to fight good alliances. It has nothing to do with us not liking or even getting along with their members. I like ramp8ge I also like airin but I would like more to see what there made of. No fun taking cities from players who are inactive, cant snipe or just not active enough to see a cs coming....

Before the Hero Worlds came around and ruined the game, good players refused to be on the same team as it was fun to fight each other. Now they all just merge into one alliance and play for a burger king crown....

Were here to fight and have fun and Grep could keep their crown lol

As for my members I have to say. I am lucky to have 90% of them the other 10% are lucky to have me :eek:

Yes only a fool would try to attack an active player and their alliance many oceans away(Especially Appraxiadaddy). For instance the ancients! That was a good laugh was it not appraxiadaddy. :D Until we get close enough to each other it is mood point. Tee is not picking on anyone. We are not evil either!
It should me mentioned TEE was surrounded when we started. We did take out alot of not so smart or good players. But we have kept pushing even after a snipe we gather our forces and sally forth. Until we have pushed our enemies off of their islands and out of oceans near us. Some good players have been pushed out.
That being said you can tell who some of turtles are and who some of the people getting dbp for supporting their allies and being a team player.

DeletedUser2770

Anyone with half a biscuit would not hate you guys Ramp8ge, your simply playing the game the way it should be played and kudos for you and your group for doing it well. Honestly I am happy for your alliances success because the sooner you get rid of the noobs the more fun it would be for the better players... I can not tell you how many countless PMs myself and my members have received from the coalition against TEE asking us to help lol. I also like their philosophy on how if we dont help we will be next when simply put even at the rate of our alliances growth it will be weeks before we meet and oceans, alliances, players all change in grep at anytime

The Ancients picked a perfect name for their alliance as it wont be long before that is what they really are to this server. I have never seen such poorly sent cs with attack/support timings in my life. If they had any concept of the game they would have sent everything at 1 city rather than 50 and 10 cs which all got nicely blown up...

Dont know how some of their players got to their size but we plan on fixing it

In return we are now farming them and moving closer to evict them from our ocean....

Thanks for the kudos, made me chuckle again as i forgot how bad they were as lately we have been beating up the Argonauts lol

DeletedUser

Anyone with half a biscuit would not hate you guys Ramp8ge, your simply playing the game the way it should be played and kudos for you and your group for doing it well. Honestly I am happy for your alliances success because the sooner you get rid of the noobs the more fun it would be for the better players... I can not tell you how many countless PMs myself and my members have received from the coalition against TEE asking us to help lol. I also like their philosophy on how if we dont help we will be next when simply put even at the rate of our alliances growth it will be weeks before we meet and oceans, alliances, players all change in grep at anytime

The Ancients picked a perfect name for their alliance as it wont be long before that is what they really are to this server. I have never seen such poorly sent cs with attack/support timings in my life. If they had any concept of the game they would have sent everything at 1 city rather than 50 and 10 cs which all got nicely blown up...

Dont know how some of their players got to their size but we plan on fixing it

In return we are now farming them and moving closer to evict them from our ocean....

Thanks for the kudos, made me chuckle again as i forgot how bad they were as lately we have been beating up the Argonauts lol

We get the same messages. Warning of our pending demise if we do not join them, lol! I give Rampage and all of TEE a hard time about the name game, but its all in fun. They know and I know that they are excellent at what they do. You would have to be blind or ignorant not too. I hope to one day see Echelon, who I feel are some of the best in Grepolis, go against them.

In the immortal words of "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, "To be the best you have to beat the best!"

DeletedUser

Yes, first they send you sacrificial lambs to slaughter! Then they ask for your help. But yes they are not so smart. Oh wait everyone attention I need u to send your meager 5 to 15 ls blindly with no time at all to wear down this guy we are going to take his cities and his alliances.

The glorious 2nd coming op! Oh Glorious! I bet their only solice was oh atleast we got some bp. Yet at a loss of 10 to 1. Not to mention some of them really needed to just have a 2nd city rather than participate in this grand failure.

Yet the Ancients are supposed to be some elite group from another server? Idk

I was a ravishing rick rude guy! Now all of you atlantic city sweat hogs sit back and watch as a real man takes off his robe hehe!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh here we go again scared to death of Evil Empire (with good reason). Maybe you guys should just bow down and kiss the rings. Beating up on a "noob alliance is probably not something II'd brag about. I can why ech would you wanted 64.

DeletedUser2770

JED maybe you are not reading or maybe you are choosing to pick what you want to use from what we are saying. Airin and I have clearly both said that TEE are a good group, but we also clearly stated that we are looking forward to fighting them in the future if they stay on track as well as we do... That being said I am not opposed on giving airin and his group a run for their money as well although with TEE clearly dominating the server that would not be to smart would it lol....

Simply Put we like to fight ppl who like to fight and whoever that is then that is our target...

If we just wanted to build cities we would play a game called sim city lol

In fact TEE merged with the other dominating alliance to create an awesome group of fighters all under one banner and if other alliances are going to even have a shot they will have to do the same... NO I am not hinting on a merger between Echelon and Us either as were really a grumpy bunch and dont get along with others :mad:

DeletedUser

Your right I didn't read your entire post I just skimmed it :). Sorry my trolling abilities tend to get the best of me at times even in a civil conversation. App when you guys come to get me please have a sense of compassion remember this thread and that I <3 u (and Dael)!

DeletedUser

JED maybe you are not reading or maybe you are choosing to pick what you want to use from what we are saying. Airin and I have clearly both said that TEE are a good group, but we also clearly stated that we are looking forward to fighting them in the future if they stay on track as well as we do... That being said I am not opposed on giving airin and his group a run for their money as well although with TEE clearly dominating the server that would not be to smart would it lol....

Simply Put we like to fight ppl who like to fight and whoever that is then that is our target...

If we just wanted to build cities we would play a game called sim city lol

In fact TEE merged with the other dominating alliance to create an awesome group of fighters all under one banner and if other alliances are going to even have a shot they will have to do the same... NO I am not hinting on a merger between Echelon and Us either as were really a grumpy bunch and dont get along with others :mad:

Its fun to let them think about that last comment though AD. Imagine the implications and the chatter then! :eek:

DeletedUser2770

I have no intention on taking your city...YET

it seems the big mouth texas holdem who got your alliance into this mess has left the game[great leader] and I could say i knew that was going to happen once I cleared his city....

We actually are not interested in 74 either, we plan on getting rid of the rubbage in 65

DeletedUser

I have no intention on taking your city...YET

it seems the big mouth texas holdem who got your alliance into this mess has left the game[great leader] and I could say i knew that was going to happen once I cleared his city....

We actually are not interested in 74 either, we plan on getting rid of the rubbage in 65

Sweet! You guys are alright I don't care what Ramp says about you. :)

DeletedUser2770

lol thats funny... I know the only bad thing Ramp8ge can say about me is that he does not have me as a wingman... OI dont even wanna think of what would come to those around us lol

DeletedUser374

Jedisme, you said you have yet to lose a city to echelon correct?
perhaps that is because both of your 2 lonely cities are located in a different ocean in which we said we would not take any cities..

however, 11 of your 21 losses in the past 8 days have been to echelon.
you may have also noticed their loss of the second place alliance in O64...
I wish you luck in the days to come, and must say that being in another ocean won't protect you forever.

I as a player, would not want to be included as a target in one of echelon's ops. As you may have noticed, we have never failed.

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

You are welcome to start a wrestling thread in off-topic, but get this thread back on-topic or I will close it.

DeletedUser

Jedisme, you said you have yet to lose a city to echelon correct?
perhaps that is because both of your 2 lonely cities are located in a different ocean in which we said we would not take any cities..

however, 11 of your 21 losses in the past 8 days have been to echelon.
you may have also noticed their loss of the second place alliance in O64...
I wish you luck in the days to come, and must say that being in another ocean won't protect you forever.

I as a player, would not want to be included as a target in one of echelon's ops. As you may have noticed, we have never failed.

thisisgrepolis
Is your sugar low? Nothing your saying is making any sense.

DeletedUser374

Is your sugar low? Nothing your saying is making any sense.

You claimed you have yet to lose a city to echelon in the little 'war' we are having (if you could call it that)
Then clearly acknowledged in the same post that we did not take cities outside of O64...but you are located in O74, therefore, safe for now.

(I apologize for my lack of sense, was a little tired ;) )

DeletedUser

AI have no clue where you got I said that
It is true I fortunately have not been attacked by Ech (yet) as previously stated my lonely little cities are in 74. If your trying to troll me step ya game up! I keeps a tight whip (I borrowed this statement thank you Mr. Adam Pacman Jones). I would hardly call it a "little war" it has been a full on Ech taking what they want.
Who would have thought the forums are almost as fun as the game itself. Where are the Ramp8ge groupies?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser374

lol, I love you ramp8ge <3

there ^

well, either way, hope to see you on the battle field, as that is where your skill (or cowardice behind numbers and such) is all shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.