Ahh Sheeeeett!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

2nd comers are my friends too.

I take my laptop to the bathroom! I dare not set it down.

I have a good relationship with 2nd comers. I support them as you will find many of them would support me.

LOL, with only 20 something players whew, look tough..I may need to run away to Theta..Eh screw that ball till ya fall!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

Never took you for a poet Ramp8ge...

Never took Echelon to be boasters as I thought that was my alliances job, lol

Do not know how either of you fine alliances can claim an ocean or a world when 2nd coming will be claiming the server :D

DeletedUser

LOL, with only 20 something players whew, look tough..I may need to run away to Theta.

Dont let the number of members fool ya. These guys know what they are doing. Just because you have maxed out or nearly maxed out your membership quota does not necessarily mean certain victory. Argonauts have nearly 3x the members we have, yet we have not lost a city and have taken whichever ones we have set our sights on. Experience and teamwork can overcome numbers.

DeletedUser

Do not know how either of you fine alliances can claim an ocean or a world when 2nd coming will be claiming the server :D

Its not Boasting my friend when we have backed up all that we said we would, but I digress. I believe all 3 of our alliances have much to be proud of. With the addition of 2 or 3 other alliances in Zeta, it proves the cream always rises to the top.

DeletedUser2770

I must agree airin.... when you have alliances like The ancients, Argonauts, Deamonicus and the newly formed platinum brotherhood it just makes it so much easier to know where all the farms/targets are.... Only alliances worth anything to anyone who knows anything are TEE and Echelon....

I would not put us in their category though. Were just a small group of friends who work well together and give one assurance that if your looking for a farm our vegetables will leave a very bitter taste and you wont be coming back lol....

Anybody who is not a noob could appreciate players such as Ramp8ge and Airin even though they are polar opposites in personality and wish there were more like them in the server as they make it a good place to come

We do appreciate the compliments though, however undeserving 2nd coming are of them

DeletedUser

Those numbers aren't fooling anyone. They're teamwork really makes me jealous! Reminds me of COD back in CAL.

DeletedUser

How is my brother from another mother doing? It all makes for an interesting read. Which all of the servers need more of us's!

DeletedUser

I must agree airin.... when you have alliances like The ancients, Argonauts, Deamonicus and the newly formed platinum brotherhood it just makes it so much easier to know where all the farms/targets are.... Only alliances worth anything to anyone who knows anything are TEE and Echelon....

I would not put us in their category though. Were just a small group of friends who work well together and give one assurance that if your looking for a farm our vegetables will leave a very bitter taste and you wont be coming back lol....

Anybody who is not a noob could appreciate players such as Ramp8ge and Airin even though they are polar opposites in personality and wish there were more like them in the server as they make it a good place to come

We do appreciate the compliments though, however undeserving 2nd coming are of them

I appreciate the compliment as well, but I am one of many. If it were not for the people I get the opportunity to play with, I would be nothing. And just for the record, 2nd Coming deserves a seat at the front of class as much as anyone does. You should be proud of your members, as I know you are!!

DeletedUser

This thread has too much spam inside of the posts that are on-topic, I would prefer not to have to infract people so either get back on topic or I will just close the thread.

DeletedUser

This thread has too much spam inside of the posts that are on-topic, I would prefer not to have to infract people so either get back on topic or I will just close the thread.

The forums are not the game, its a place for players to communicate. The forum rules are clear, spam is not allowed and your posts are spam.
^your words^ Dael players communicating is what this is..

DeletedUser

Yes, I said that and I stand by it, spam is not allowed. If you wish to continue down this path, I wont be the nice guy who messages and warns, I will just infract and ban.

DeletedUser

So, are you guys done stroking each others egos? Rather than going against an alliance with better or near skill set you'd rather beat up on the "noobs"? Kinda lame don't ya think?

DeletedUser

So, are you guys done stroking each others egos? Rather than going against an alliance with better or near skill set you'd rather beat up on the "noobs"? Kinda lame don't ya think?

I prefer to eat the "appetizers" before the "main course"! The time will come for us to draw the line in the sand and go head to head. No need to rush into it!

DeletedUser

Daed, we are just having a discussion. I know the ban hammer looms upon me and may smite me at any moment but, remeber I <3 U!! And I will never hold it against you! Also what kinda ban we talkin? 24 hr 72 hr perma ban?

DeletedUser

The way I see it Evil Emp, is the only one who deserves the ego stroke he is #1..but, hats off to 2nd the do alot with 20 something player.

DeletedUser

It would be super awesome if we could form a giant circle, and get together! Then the creative sauce would really start to fly! Maybe there is more than 1 mr. wonderful??? :p

DeletedUser

Keep the discussion on topic and the type and length of ban will never be relevant or necessary. Besides, ban/cheating discussion is not allowed on the forums.

Back on topic.

DeletedUser2770

As far as not fighting TEE or Echelon I would say it has nothing to do with them being good at all, or us looking for weaker alliances to fight. Rather them not being located next to us and the weaker alliances being all around us. In fact true players of grep prefer to fight good alliances. It has nothing to do with us not liking or even getting along with their members. I like ramp8ge I also like airin but I would like more to see what there made of. No fun taking cities from players who are inactive, cant snipe or just not active enough to see a cs coming....

Before the Hero Worlds came around and ruined the game, good players refused to be on the same team as it was fun to fight each other. Now they all just merge into one alliance and play for a burger king crown....

Were here to fight and have fun and Grep could keep their crown lol

As for my members I have to say. I am lucky to have 90% of them the other 10% are lucky to have me :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.