Ahh Sheeeeett!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Greetings Argonauts,

Over the past few weeks some of you may have noticed that we, Echelon, have made our intentions clear as far as Ocean 64 is Concerned. We have posted our stance on our profile, we have made it clear by our actions in removing Demon Horse. We have now decided to take the next step.

If you currently have a city/cities in Ocean 64, you ARE a target! All non-echelon members in Ocean 64 will be forcibly removed, beginning in 1 hour. We try to play the game with some dignity and honor, that is why we will never perform a surprise attack. This action is being taken against ONLY Ocean 64 players. We will not conquer outside of Ocean 64, nor will we attack outside of Ocean 64 unless we are provoked.

If any of you pla7yers in Ocean 64 think that by joining another alliance you can avoid being conquered or protected by hiding, you would be mistaken. We will locate you no matter which alliance you are trying to hid in, do not underestimate our commitment to this operation.

We hold no personal animosity towards any of you or your leaders. On the contrary, they have been very honorable in the times we have spoken, but the point of the game is to conquer and rule, and that is what we intend to do.

We shall see you on the battlefield,

The Council of Echelon

Alot of thought put into this memo, thanks for raping Argo you and Illuminatie.

DeletedUser2714

is this directed towards the Argonauts or to everyone??

DeletedUser

Greetings Argonauts,

Over the past few weeks some of you may have noticed that we, Echelon, have made our intentions clear as far as Ocean 64 is Concerned. We have posted our stance on our profile, we have made it clear by our actions in removing Demon Horse. We have now decided to take the next step.

If you currently have a city/cities in Ocean 64, you ARE a target! All non-echelon members in Ocean 64 will be forcibly removed, beginning in 1 hour. We try to play the game with some dignity and honor, that is why we will never perform a surprise attack. This action is being taken against ONLY Ocean 64 players. We will not conquer outside of Ocean 64, nor will we attack outside of Ocean 64 unless we are provoked.

If any of you pla7yers in Ocean 64 think that by joining another alliance you can avoid being conquered or protected by hiding, you would be mistaken. We will locate you no matter which alliance you are trying to hid in, do not underestimate our commitment to this operation.

We hold no personal animosity towards any of you or your leaders. On the contrary, they have been very honorable in the times we have spoken, but the point of the game is to conquer and rule, and that is what we intend to do.

We shall see you on the battlefield,

The Council of Echelon

Alot of thought put into this memo, thanks for raping Argo you and Illuminatie.

We have "raped" nobody! Your reckless use of the word actually, offends me!

I know it is no concession but in no way did we give a false impression about our intentions. We did not lie, and we have not swayed from or statement of not attacking outside of O64. As far as what is next, or rather who is next. That has not been decided. But If you read our profile you will see what our intentions are.

Good luck to all of you. I hope you all do well, anywhere but ocean 64.

DeletedUser

We have "spanked" nobody! Your reckless use of the word actually, offends me!

I know it is no concession but in no way did we give a false impression about our intentions. We did not lie, and we have not swayed from or statement of not attacking outside of O64. As far as what is next, or rather who is next. That has not been decided. But If you read our profile you will see what our intentions are.

Good luck to all of you. I hope you all do well, anywhere but ocean 64.

You guys were very forth coming with your intentions honorable gesture by sending us the message.

DeletedUser

I am unsure what this blow hard is talking about! Anyone else? If this was a post claiming an ocean ok.... Well the Evil Empire claims the entire world. Let the blah blah blah know and take head. I believe ordo claimed an ocean, but could never really claim it by conquest. As you can see they are being forcibly removed. Forced to colonize and take 1k cities as new homes.

Like the cherokee trail of tears our enemies experience the same march out of their homeland. Maybe we should go back to Manifest Destiny.

There has been too much violence, too much pain.
None here are without sin.
I am gravely disappointed.
Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war.
Look at what remains of your gallant scouts.
Why? Because you're selfish!
You hoard your beer.

Now, my prisoners say
you plan to take your beer and women out of the Wasteland.
You sent them out this morning to find a vehicle.
A rig big enough to haul that fat tank of booze.
What a puny plan!
Look around you.
This is the Valley of Death.
See!
Nothing can escape! The Ramp8ge rules the Wasteland!

But I have an honorable compromise.
Just walk away.
Give me the brewery ,the hops, the barley,the beer ,and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives.

Just walk away. I will give you safe passage in the Wasteland.
Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.
I await your answer.
You have one full day to decide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p8eO_LXvUo

DeletedUser

well, jedisme, wat is your in game name....

Same as here.

I am unsure what this blow hard is talking about! Anyone else? If this was a post claiming an ocean ok.... Well the Evil Empire claims the entire world. Let the blah blah blah know and take head. I believe ordo claimed an ocean, but could never really claim it by conquest. As you can see they are being forcibly removed. Forced to colonize and take 1k cities as new homes.

Like the cherokee trail of tears our enemies experience the same march out of their homeland. Maybe we should go back to Manifest Destiny.

I haven't even blew..forcibly removed /ragequit

DeletedUser

Really? Your going to compare us to Ordo? I have to say it again, Really! Half of your "friends" who are not original Manifest Destiny, know who we are. By the way, how many have decided to return to Beta to help in another war? Just wondering aloud.

BTW, this "blow hard", that was a good one(lol) is not even a little bit intimidated by you and whatever your alliance name is this week. In fact I enjoy watching your alliances progress, and getting full inside reports back from your member(s). Good guy BTW.

DeletedUser

Really? Your going to compare us to Ordo? I have to say it again, Really! Half of your "friends" who are not original Manifest Destiny, know who we are. By the way, how many have decided to return to Beta to help in another war? Just wondering aloud.

BTW, this "blow hard", that was a good one(lol) is not even a little bit intimidated by you and whatever your alliance name is this week. In fact I enjoy watching your alliances progress, and getting full inside reports back from your member(s). Good guy BTW.

Where is little red riding hood? Care to share?

DeletedUser

Where is little red riding hood? Care to share?

Living in Fairy Tales I see. Listen , no disrespect but if it werent for guys like, Thorr, hank, Rataben, Drewshoe, Maddeal, Maybe, blhazin, just to name a few and whom I respect the heck out of, you guys would not be in the position your in. You should be thanking them everyday for where your at. If you think thats not true, then you are really fooling yourself.

DeletedUser

Living in Fairy Tales I see. Listen , no disrespect but if it werent for guys like, Thorr, hank, Rataben, Drewshoe, Maddeal, Maybe, blhazin, just to name a few and whom I respect the heck out of, you guys would not be in the position your in. You should be thanking them everyday for where your at. If you think thats not true, then you are really fooling yourself.

I do appreciate my allies! Why am I not on this list? hmphhh shows what you know!:mad:
When a new day begins,
dare to smile gratefully.
When there is darkness,
dare to be the first to shine a light.
When there is injustice,
dare to be the first to condemn it.
When something seems difficult,
dare to do it anyway.
When life seems to beat you down,
dare to fight back.
When there seems to be no hope,
dare to find some.
When you’re feeling tired,
dare to keep going.
When times are tough,
dare to be tougher.
When love hurts you,
dare to love again.
When someone is hurting,
dare to help them heal.
When another is lost,
dare to help them find the way.
When a friend falls,
dare to be the first to extend a hand.
When you cross paths with another,
dare to make them smile.
When you feel great,
dare to help someone else feel great too.
When the day has ended,
dare to feel as you’ve done your best.
Dare to be the best you can -
At all times, Dare to be!

DeletedUser

And now 2nd Comers are pushing into 74..they look tough! Your going to soon be surrounded inside 64.

When your stomach hurts you,
I dare you to run to the bathroom.:-D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2nd comers are my friends too.

I take my laptop to the bathroom! I dare not set it down.

I have a good relationship with 2nd comers. I support them as you will find many of them would support me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And now 2nd Comers are pushing into 74..they look tough! Your going to soon be surrounded inside 64.

When your stomach hurts you,
I dare you to run to the bathroom.:-D

I assume you mean 2nd Coming? appraxiadaddy is a great guy. Their alliance is run superbly well. Much respect to them and their assistance in certain situations has proven quite valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.