Agora Simulator not displaying buttons for 'Simulate' or 'Add Surviving Units'

DeletedUser14792

The bottom portion below where one inserts troops is missing so I can't run any simulations.
I am running the latest version of MS Edge.

DeletedUser11502

Frequently this is simply your screen magnification needs to be adjusted.

Hold down your control key and scroll with your center mouse button.

DeletedUser14792

Frequently this is simply your screen magnification needs to be adjusted.

Hold down your control key and scroll with your center mouse button.

Nope. Tried that plus changed from 100% Zoom to 75% to 125%. The bottom buttons were there a couple of updates ago.
This is the new version of Edge.

.... are you saying that you're able to get those bottom buttons using the latest Edge browser?

DeletedUser6311

The bottom portion below where one inserts troops is missing so I can't run any simulations.
I am running the latest version of MS Edge.
i have the same problem. problem appears using edge or google chrome. been that way appr. 2 weeks or more.

DeletedUser11502

If the zoom option does not clear the issue, check your add ons.

Simply disable your add-ons, refresh and check. If the problem corrects itself, then re-enable the add-ons one at a time. Refresh and check after each time. One you identify which add on is causing the issue, check the settings. (Keep in mind it could be more than one add-on)

DeletedUser16703

Agore is not on my screen nothing i do will correct this problem and i am new to this game with no help on how to play what to do so with that said i quit i will go find a game the programers fix bugs help buttons with real fixes and people in the game to help new players. This has got to be the worse game inno has ever made :( so sad as other games are awesome FoE is one great game but here this one sucks
so i wish you all the best i quit you can del my player as i will not be back to play here ever again