Advisors Suggestion Merchant Commander Captain

Kariella

Hoplite
I was just looking at the Advisors and after all these years it kinda hit me... they got a lotta stuff piled up onto Captain... and really some of it doesnt make sense... and should be spread out to other advisors imo...

First Captain... only time I ever activate this is if I need the 20% ... which is not all the time... but really... shouldnt the Attack Planner come off of Captain and goto Commander

Also, why does Captain have Farming Village Overview... yeah I get the trade by ship part... but arguably, the Merchant could easily have that one... the trade ships are just transports that do what the merchant in us says to do...

This way all the advisors would have 2 things that they do... while this would prob cost me more gold than I currently spend... I feelit makes sense

my .02

DeletedUser8513

The Captain play's the roll it was intended too. The Captain is the organizer of shipping. Whether it is in peace or war. He is in charge of supple for the troops. He enforces your will on the villages for demand. The only thing the Merchant does is get you the best price for trade. He's just a book keeper. The Commander doesn't have the time to deal w/ supply in the mist of the battle.