PnP AD's Team's are the BEST Teams!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Wow right to the personal insults....shows ur maturity level slick...gotta love Internet tough guys...so brave to insult with a key board....

DeletedUser6919

So basically when ADs team didn't prioritize taking TSF out, they were bad players, who can't attack and TSF is much better than they are combined yada yada yada

Now that they have and done exactly what they claimed they would, they are now bullies who are bragging unjustly blah blah blah

LOL clearly they just can't win here

DeletedUser3109

They can't really win as it is "The Best Squad" vs. One player they cant brag but if they fail they are able to be ridiculed for failing.
It's kind of like if you fight a girl and you lose your a loser, and if you fight a girl and you win your still a loser.

DeletedUser7919

It's not like Dan didn't have alliances (As in plural) helping him and attempting to break any sieges landing on him. So, again, it wasn't an entire alliance versus ONE player. It was an entire alliance versus several alliances. Dan was the target, yes. But, he wasn't all on his own fighting the big, bad bullies.

Now lets go back to Portopolis comparing TSF to a girl. *hahahaha*

DeletedUser7802

I'm happy to say that i cracked the egg and got smilo's first city. He put up a great fight and he is a great player. I sent easily 100 HC's at him before i caught him slipping. That being said it certainly wasn't 1 vs an entire alliance. He had plenty of help regardless of him being alliance free. The whole point i wanted to make though was the fact that almost the entire thread was dedicated to calling out TT (or whatever the heck our name is this week lol) and then there was one (literally one) comment confirming a statement that we would wreck him in a week and someone tried to completely flip the script and say we're bragging about petty stuff. lmao

Don't get it twisted folks AD's merry band of awesomeness is going to win this server, there is absolutely no question. This is the first server out of three that i've played with him that i can not honestly guarantee a crown and the only reasons for that is a general hatred of AD throughout Actium/bundle of sticks. But regardless the bottom line is this is the mother trucking end all be all world for a lot of us vets, it's by far the most competitive world in the history of the U.S. servers, and quite frankly we are dominating. It would be a shame if any alliance got a crown in this world in my humble opinion but i am EXTREMELY confident that we will get the first four.

DeletedUser10363

This is the most competitive server? If that's the case the other servers you played on must have been a real slap fest. Considering the settings of this world, I would have to say its rather pedestrian. Bunch of talking and less doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm happy to say that i cracked the egg and got smilo's first city. He put up a great fight and he is a great player. I sent easily 100 HC's at him before i caught him slipping. That being said it certainly wasn't 1 vs an entire alliance. He had plenty of help regardless of him being alliance free. The whole point i wanted to make though was the fact that almost the entire thread was dedicated to calling out TT (or whatever the heck our name is this week lol) and then there was one (literally one) comment confirming a statement that we would wreck him in a week and someone tried to completely flip the script and say we're bragging about petty stuff. lmao

Don't get it twisted folks AD's merry band of awesomeness is going to win this server, there is absolutely no question. This is the first server out of three that i've played with him that i can not honestly guarantee a crown and the only reasons for that is a general hatred of AD throughout Actium/bundle of sticks. But regardless the bottom line is this is the mother trucking end all be all world for a lot of us vets, it's by far the most competitive world in the history of the U.S. servers, and quite frankly we are dominating. It would be a shame if any alliance got a crown in this world in my humble opinion but i am EXTREMELY confident that we will get the first four.

Mate have you even looked to see how set up BoS is? :p We get the crown for sure ;)

DeletedUser4878

why do you need to send 100 HCs?? is your only strategy to find people offline and take their cities?? kinda sad if thats the case. i know thats AD's only method. send cs, if person is online, recall cs.

i did enjoy watching miltia bounce 3 or 4 cs's last week.

DeletedUser11005

I'm just glad I didn't stay in US41... I dunno what happened over there but someone did something to Jakko... I've seen my share of fan girling but the lengths he's going to toot AD's horn has me seriously worried about the long term effects this will have on his knees once this world ends

I'm starting to wonder if this isn't Meri or AD playing jakko's account because no one loves AD as much as AD... And Meri.

DeletedUser4951

Actually, I took out most of the attempts myself. I only asked for help twice if I recall once of which I got stuck on a low snipe by Ebonics and it was too easy to not try to break the other of which was Deboy, who is one of the TT players I take very seriously. I always knew I was going to lose the cities so I saw no need to waste friend's resources breaking my sieges once they were lost. I also probably could have taken more advantage of the event with cheap slinger reloads, farming, and spells to quickly reload my stuff. I could have also been on more which by the time I hit my BP mark I started to lose interest in staying up at all hours of the night to snipe a bad CS attempt. However people trying to discredit it now and say it was always a team effort and not a me effort is just silly.

What did I get? About 30 CSes killed, 5 bounced, and 2 pulled out. Asked for help twice. Normally didn't even talk about the CSes attempts until AFTER I killed them. If you want to fact check feel free to check my BP gains during that time period.

DeletedUser

why do you need to send 100 HCs?? is your only strategy to find people offline and take their cities?? kinda sad if thats the case. i know thats AD's only method. send cs, if person is online, recall cs.

i did enjoy watching miltia bounce 3 or 4 cs's last week.

hey finding people offline and sending a CS isnt a bad strat. i wouldnt suggest you just sending the CS, i would get a spy first and send an HC, but offline people have proven good and fair targets in the past. If you are offline and someone gets a CS in, its your fault for not seeing it and reacting fast enough.

But then again, any strat is a good one if it works time and time again. All it is, is smart thinking, and organized action.

DeletedUser11139

Players who know what they are doing will snipe every single CS you send at them if they are online.. I have yet to lose a city while being online. So when dealing with very good / Great grep players you need to ht them during there offline times.

Chudd players like you i could CS even while you are online and with your alliances help. It's just to bad you are not closer to me.

DeletedUser4878

you know nothing about me.

if you land support and attacks right then you can beat any snipe.

not saying hitting offline players is bad. what i am saying is that sending 100 hc's to finally get the player offline is weak. when i go for a city, i go for it. it does not matter to me if the player is online or not.

DeletedUser

you know nothing about me.

if you land support and attacks right then you can beat any snipe.

not saying hitting offline players is bad. what i am saying is that sending 100 hc's to finally get the player offline is weak. when i go for a city, i go for it. it does not matter to me if the player is online or not.

haha u must be a scrub, a pro sniper can snipe even botters. if u dont land 4 or 5 supports the exact time as the cs against me, ill snipe ya all day long bro. im not big on taking cities in the middle of the night, i prefer the middle of the day and hopefully online. but 100 hc's is funny and an awesome tactic. gets peoples panties in a bunch.......

DeletedUser10246

haha u must be a scrub, a pro sniper can snipe even botters. if u dont land 4 or 5 supports the exact time as the cs against me, ill snipe ya all day long bro. im not big on taking cities in the middle of the night, i prefer the middle of the day and hopefully online. but 100 hc's is funny and an awesome tactic. gets peoples panties in a bunch.......

Bro, you get paid to snipe? Congrats it must be nice to be a professional in the gaming world. Who is your sponsor?

DeletedUser

Bro, you get paid to snipe? Congrats it must be nice to be a professional in the gaming world. Who is your sponsor?

hey just because you buy tons of gold, or get payed gold, doesnt make you Professional, it just means you replace skill with gold.

DeletedUser5088

Hey guys,

Just a reminder that personal insults are not tolerated on the forums. Make sure everyone reads the [thread=8289]Forum Rules[/thread] please.

Kind Regards,
Charl

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

Just a reminder that personal insults are not tolerated on the forums. Make sure everyone reads the [thread=8289]Forum Rules[/thread] please.

Kind Regards,
Charl

No one insulted anyone, everything i said was true. u guys are too sensitive

uuuoooooooggggggggg

DeletedUser10246

No one insulted anyone, everything i said was true. u guys are too sensitive

uuuoooooooggggggggg

I'll tell you what, post what your in game is in actium and we can test this pro sniping ability you have. Otherwise stop your yapping.

DeletedUser

I'll tell you what, post what your in game is in actium and we can test this pro sniping ability you have. Otherwise stop your yapping.

u know how many people are laughing at u right now? just stop it before u get embarrassed

p.s. uuuooooooooooooooooooooooogggggg

Status
Not open for further replies.