PnP AD's Team's are the BEST Teams!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4951

So there I was in TT being led by the great leaders Dub Colis, Siren13, and head hancho Appraxiadaddy. As time went on I got this silly notion that I could out do all three of these guys. Man what a fool I was. I didn't know what I was getting into...

hD3SGan.png

Look at all this well timed support! Look at all these players rushing to the aid of their team mates! I was so outmatched!

a0sUYiP.png

And just like that I was doomed! They brilliantly landed a CS on me! But then...

gBEklqE.png

Well that's just one instance...TT really can't be this much of a disorganized and poorly trained rabble. After all I am against Grepo's best leader's and am clearly just jealous. ;)

RLXAwrn.png

PYCW5Tl.png

bVEw4uM.png

These TT guys knew their stuff, like conquering a 0 wall city.

LfY2h2m.png

And of course my all time favorite attempt, the summary of TT in one picture.

How will this poor noob continue to survive in this hostile ocean? Will Dub find true love? Will Siren return? Is TT totally screwed for starting all these fights and their disgusting comments?

The answers to these questions will be revealed...RIGHT NOW Not a chance. Nope. And oh God yes...

Edit: Be gentle this is my first one in over a year.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i havent seen anything to brag about yet, all those players are horrible. gosh u are really bad if u have to brag about back sniping scrubs lol

DeletedUser

Don't think he's pointing at his own abilities but the lacking ability of TT, so far, but clearly that went over your head

DeletedUser10777

The funny thing is.... Tt hasnt even seen pressure yet.... We will see what happens in the coming weeks.... Good pnp tsf...

DeletedUser4951

Don't think he's pointing at his own abilities but the lacking ability of TT so far but clearly that went over your head
This is true, i'm not saying i'm great for this, i'm just saying this is a typical CS attempt from TT.

DeletedUser10246

Im really confused at how it went from TT is great, to how TT is garbage. Were you not saying you had a great team not but a few weeks ago?

DeletedUser4951

Im really confused at how it went from TT is great, to how TT is garbage. Were you not saying you had a great team not but a few weeks ago?

A few weeks ago we were two weeks into a server, the problems that exist now existed then but obviously they were just early game problems. The issue is the leaders put in 0 effort to fixing these problems, ergo the leaders are incompetent.

DeletedUser

Don't think he's pointing at his own abilities but the lacking ability of TT, so far, but clearly that went over your head

no my point is over ur head, the ones that attacked him are scrubs, every alliance has them. whatever alliance ur in has u......

DeletedUser

Actually were pretty happy with him...he does a good job... :)

DeletedUser7919

From the Desk of AD: "Let's see your post one week from today."

DeletedUser11139

dragon-chase-smiley-emoticon.gif

The Smilodon Fatalis, I will come and play with you.. Lets see if you post my reports..
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

DeletedUser4951

Deboy this will be fun you'll actually push me. Lets see if I break my BP goal before you guys finally pull it off. ;)

Meridian- Send this back.

"AD, you've made threats before and so far i'm not particularly impressed most your alliance sims or is dead weight, the other set who contribute are pretty divided on if they want to fight for you or not and seem to largely agree that i'm not even the problem here. Its the same few people sending attacks and you know this. So I think you'll be smart and focus on that first."

DeletedUser

Granted he asked for it...but to me I don't know why u guys are talking like u crushed him so badly and making yourselves sound so amazing when it's an entire alliance vs one guy....woo hoo...pat yourselves on the back now...great job guys......... i wouldn't be. So proud of that...

DeletedUser

Granted he asked for it...but to me I don't know why u guys are talking like u crushed him so badly and making yourselves sound so amazing when it's an entire alliance vs one guy....woo hoo...pat yourselves on the back now...great job guys......... i wouldn't be. So proud of that...

Amen. They'll take anything they can to fill their undeserved egos with mate :) That is what I've learned since playing in this world and others with some of their members.

DeletedUser8159

i think someone miss read the context of things and had to quote me to complain because of the lack of reading comprehension. Dan bragged that we couldnt take a city when he wasnt really a main target at the time. So we said give us 1 week to get some things situated and then well see what happens. 1wk later all his cities are out of the core of MH/E. So we kept up with our end of the threat and TSF had nothing to come back with... So lets end it there
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser11139

Dan is a very active player and a good sniper. Me and him attacked each other over and over.. He is a very good player and has my respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.