ADs Outline for TAU

• Thread starter DeletedUser2770
  • Start date

DeletedUser2770

-Open Letter to Tau-

To the People of Tau,

Due to the grossly inadequate amount of ABP in the top ten alliances (BB excluded of course), and the sad state of sloth and simming that the top ten alliances (BB excluded of course) have reduced themselves too, and the lame attempts to invite our members to make the WW point total increase, it has been decided by BB Leadership that Tau shall not enter the Age of Wonders until it is worthy to based on ABP. As those paying attention know, members of BB have already left voluntarily to stall WW because we wanted to war for a little longer (and attend our conference of course). But now we have decided that this server has remained pathetic for too long and WW will only start when one of the following two conditions is satisfied.

Condition 1: (we will exclude Academies to throw you guys a bone)
Cl*******s reaches 10 million ABP
The Empire Dark Sith reaches 8.0 million ABP
The Empire reaches 7.5 million ABP
The Federation reaches 7.5 million ABP
ToBeDetermined reaches 5.0 million ABP
Army of Ants reaches 5.0 million ABP

If you attempt to add players or merge, etc., to boost stats, we will adjust requirements.

OR CONDITION 2:
The server drops by another 39 million (yes there are enough players willing to leave a few certain alliances) and we wait 3 months for WW requirement to drop by 39 million points.

I really hope you all don't choose the simming route, but if you do, we are perfectly fine with taking all of your cities for 3 more months.

****Alternate Condition****
We will immediately start WW if witchqueen comes back and gains 200k ABP.

I thank you for your time and please do continue to build cities for us.

AD

*Disclaimer* BB reserves the right to change its mind and throw Tau into WW whenever it chooses.

P.S. Put a hawt dog in it.

DeletedUser

We should make TBX and AOA a little higher 5 million ABP is a joke as a alliance that is suppose to be so great in TBXs case and as for AOA they are all the best and have crowns so they should be blowing us out of the water haha. The federation is just as big of a joke haha.

DeletedUser

So what, not how it works.. game goes down 13 million per month automatically so only way to delay is for you to totally disband.. but then all your doing is delaying the inevitable slog to a whimpy conclusion... so far you've not delayed anything since you spun off people

DeletedUser7319

We have def delayed wonders.... if you paid attention, the week before last we reached the amount needed to go into Wonders. BB had other things to attend to, so, people left thus dropping the points. Also, if you read ADs message, we are not the only alliance willing to drop players to make this happen. So we will not need to disband, trust me everything has already been calculated, this can.... and will happen.

DeletedUser10895

So what, not how it works.. game goes down 13 million per month automatically so only way to delay is for you to totally disband.. but then all your doing is delaying the inevitable slog to a whimpy conclusion... so far you've not delayed anything since you spun off people

What's up Hiltd?

Glad to see you back.

DeletedUser

Hey Crimson, whats up bro.. glad to see your still whomping on people.. I don't post here but read once every couple months and read some good points and a lot of propaganda or revisionist history

As for the previous post, BB jumped after the last reset put it a month out, yes it might have come by now since the reset mid August but over all not much of a change and frankly I prefer to get this going.. I only came back after being away 2 months to see what WW is about. Next drop is supposed to be 13 mil per administrators

DeletedUser

I mean, how hard is it for another alliance to drop 20 members and push it back more lol. BB are stalling bro. A couple of smaller alliances disbanded, thats how it dropped back before BB got scared and dropped their players. Im sure another alliance or 2 can do the same thing to dictate when WW starts. I bet you didnt calculate that.

DeletedUser2770

We would love nothing more then for other alliances to drop players.... If the do the fighting continues and you know that no one fights as good as us...

How come cl*******s didnt take me up on my offer? Hell any other alliance for that matter

Any alliance that takes a city from me will force me to go into vaca mode for one full week.... Come get some

DeletedUser

We would love nothing more then for other alliances to drop players.... If the do the fighting continues and you know that no one fights as good as us...

How come cl*******s didnt take me up on my offer? Hell any other alliance for that matter

Any alliance that takes a city from me will force me to go into vaca mode for one full week.... Come get some
Arent you the same guy instead of enjoying a cookout or something on Labor day you were getting sniped lol

DeletedUser11005

Arent you the same guy instead of enjoying a cookout or something on Labor day you were getting sniped lol

Says the guy who hides behind a fake username so we can't enjoy a laugh at which terrible cl******* you are.. lol

Your jabs, as lame as they are, are pointless since you're obviously too embarrassed with your own play to tell us who you are.

DeletedUser

Says the guy who hides behind a fake username so we can't enjoy a laugh at which terrible cl******* you are.. lol

Your jabs, as lame as they are, are pointless since you're obviously too embarrassed with your own play to tell us who you are.
Its the truth, why do you feel the need to defend it?

DeletedUser8562

Which of "AD's Requirements for Tau" occured to make ww start? or did you guys just say f it?

DeletedUser11005

Its the truth, why do you feel the need to defend it?

Where did I defend it? EVERYONE knows AD is a noob... lol... Jeez, like that's news to anyone in BB. Mayo snipes AD in his sleep. So to claim that as an accomplishment is, like I said, a lame jab.

And despite how bad of a noob AD is, he still owns Cl*******s... so again, your jab is lame.

But it doesn't change the fact you're easily the saddest person on the forums. To be so embarrassed by your play to not use your real name speaks for itself.

DeletedUser8562

Where did I defend it? EVERYONE knows AD is a noob... lol... Jeez, like that's news to anyone in BB. Mayo snipes AD in his sleep. So to claim that as an accomplishment is, like I said, a lame jab.

And despite how bad of a noob AD is, he still owns Cl*******s... so again, your jab is lame.

But it doesn't change the fact you're easily the saddest person on the forums. To be so embarrassed by your play to not use your real name speaks for itself.

to me, its not that bad that he uses a different name, but come on! people (including me) want to know who you are just tell them

its okay to use a different forum than game name... but if you get in an argument on the externals, its nice to show your identity :p

DeletedUser

Not sure how he owns any one when he gets sniped while someone is drunk at a bbq on a holiday. Seems pretty lame to me. I bet you look cute in ur skirt and pom poms.

DeletedUser11005

Not sure how he owns any one when he gets sniped while someone is drunk at a bbq on a holiday. Seems pretty lame to me. I bet you look cute in ur skirt and pom poms.

Pfft... Thanks for stating the obvious... Everyone KNOWS I look good in that outfit.

And yes checkmate, I agree, its no biggie to use a different name. But if your gonna be like cuchi coo here, then man up and back up your talk. I mean lol, its just a game... So who really cares how terrible he is... I'm just curious. Regardless, I'm still gonna love him just the same.

DeletedUser

thats all I have to do to get you to go into vaca?

DeletedUser

So I'm guessing AD has already hit the VM button since he lost a city to TBD right? Or is this just like all your other claims, a whiff of smoke??

Last edited by a moderator: