Have check the known bugs list: Don't see a "known bugs lists" in this forum
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: n/a
Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: No
Have you tried a diffrent (sic) connection: n/a
Full Version or Mobile Version: Full
Browser and Version: n/a
How often this occurs: always
(moved down one line) Overview of the bug:
When in Administrator view, then choosing Culture, then Choosing Start Anywhere the option for City Festival doesn't recalculate for Tyche's Celebration of Joy. Which is to say, it doesn't correctly start that festival in this world if there are 12000,14400,12000 resources available, which are sufficient with the Celebration in effect.

Work Around:
Gasp! Manually starting the festival.

DeletedUser

Yeeeaaaaahhhhhh... I would just manually start the festival. I know it's hard, but you can get by.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser11084

That is so extra super duper hard though! Especially since after three years I just found the Culture option in the administrator yesterday because I'm a lazy foolish trader!

DeletedUser11481

Strange, I just tried this on Rhethymnhos without this issue arising.

DeletedUser11084

I just checked again and my city Ares Trading HQ in world Naxos with Tyche's Celebration of joy and intentionally placed 13K/15K/13K resources in the city, tried using the administrator, and the festival did not start. I also have Luxury Residence on that city, but otherwise it's ordinary. I'll try again tomorrow and take a screen shot.

@Mr. Walleye. Only 38 cities, but I rarely fight, only trade, so festivals and plays are the only way I get CP!