AD, the hammer holder

DeletedUser13100

AD should watch his back. The Northside is coming, along with winter. He did spill some stuff though. I believe his words were, I'm going to send this pact offer to Super Duper so we can team up on the server. The reactions were pretty funny after he said that. Most involved language that can't be said here

Northside is coming but its not you he should be worried about.

DeletedUser12660

Binder, you obviously dont understand my statement so I wouldn't quote it. Ya'll ain't the north side.. We are the true 6ixSide

DeletedUser3109

Th suburb I live in is just as dangerous as Toronto. Toronto can't hold a candle to any of the cities in America which is kind of sad (for American cities). The Northside of my suburb and The Northside of Houston are at least in terms of murders multiple times more dangerous.

Back to the topic, What's the situation with TT?

DeletedUser12654

I'm in one of the safest cities in the world... Just saying :mad:

DeletedUser

Th suburb I live in is just as dangerous as Toronto. Toronto can't hold a candle to any of the cities in America which is kind of sad (for American cities). The Northside of my suburb and The Northside of Houston are at least in terms of murders multiple times more dangerous.

Back to the topic, What's the situation with TT?

The suburb lol

DeletedUser3109

My suburb has 300,000 people. It's murder rate is around National Level (just below) 2-4 murders per 100,000 people, Toronto has a murder rate of 2.1-2.2 murders per 100,000. Not saying my suburb is dangerous, just saying that The Six, is not dangerous at all period.

DeletedUser

My suburb has 300,000 people. It's murder rate is around National Level (just below) 2-4 murders per 100,000 people, Toronto has a murder rate of 2.1-2.2 murders per 100,000. Not saying my suburb is dangerous, just saying that The Six, is not dangerous at all period.

toronto is in canada, why would u even let someone troll u to the point where u have to mention ur suburb is harder than his city lulz.

chucky cheese is more dangerous than toronto..

DeletedUser5088

Hey guys,

I have no clue what suburbs/ murder rates/ Toronto have do with the topic of this thread, so let's try to get it back on topic ;)

Thanks,
Charl

DeletedUser11139

I know all the leaders and founders of S-D, They would crush your Alliance OVOKING if they wanted to.

DeletedUser

I know all the leaders and founders of S-D, They would crush your Alliance OVOKING if they wanted to.
If they are really that easy to crush dude, why didnt you guys crushed them by now lol :)
ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!!

DeletedUser11005

Because they have like 17 members and 90% are irrelevant... Why go out of the way to crush someone when you could fight someone that actually matters.

DeletedUser

No No we all are 100% Irrelevant and so is the rest of the world
There are only three alliance that are relevant over here in this Dead World
And they are : Trash talk , Talk Trash and Superr Duperrr
Right ? I feel you bud , you are going through a good time :D ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11005

Actually I'd say the top 20 are still relevant... after that... meh, you'll merge with others for a chance to matter at some point or you'll ghost.

DeletedUser12660

Ignore him Pipo, PW is always trying to trash every alliance because he's having RL issues.

DeletedUser11139

If they are really that easy to crush dude, why didnt you guys crushed them by now lol :)
ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!!

WE will take the cities we want and leave the rest for other alliances to pick off. You have to understand if we thought your alliance was even remotely a threat we would be targeting you a lot harder. We are here to fight the best of the best.. Not Scrubs who want to sim. Start showing us you deserve our attention and we will come and play.