AD, the hammer holder

DeletedUser2154

probably.... So have Siren and Dub though..... funny how everyone (myself included) hated on you but you took 3 cities from TT and haven't done anything wrong... They however have destroyed this server. Sorry for anything bad i ever said about you man.

DeletedUser4951

Shame about that. I loved his plea to get me to stop attacking him. "I got your top two players taken out of the game".

DeletedUser12660

AD should watch his back. The Northside is coming, along with winter. He did spill some stuff though. I believe his words were, I'm going to send this pact offer to Super Duper so we can team up on the server. The reactions were pretty funny after he said that. Most involved language that can't be said here

DeletedUser12275

AD should watch his back. The Northside is coming, along with winter. He did spill some stuff though. I believe his words were, I'm going to send this pact offer to Super Duper so we can team up on the server. The reactions were pretty funny after he said that. Most involved language that can't be said here

GoT!!!!!!!!!!....love this quote ;)

DeletedUser11005

Two things:

1) Super would crush you Ovo. So if you're implying that Super can't hold it's own, then come and get some.

2) We have no interest in a pact with either of the T.T. alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3015

Ovo they didn't ruin the server! Nothing makes a server fun like a lil honest to goodness player to player hate and loathing. Before this server I was running out of people who angered me enough to motivate me to play - the closest thing I had was being annoyed by you on the externals.

So I wanna say thank you what's left of TT for giving me a reason to keep doing this.

DeletedUser

Ovo they didn't ruin the server! Nothing makes a server fun like a lil honest to goodness player to player hate and loathing. Before this server I was running out of people who angered me enough to motivate me to play - the closest thing I had was being annoyed by you on the externals.

So I wanna say thank you what's left of TT for giving me a reason to keep doing this.
kechi no mojo. but mojo no no kechi.. but kechi bout to be famous .. more famous than already for dranking the most at da fair. or marrying both is cousins@1!!!! no worriess mojo.. kechi gonna let ya know why app and co is to be exalted above all others !!!!!
kechi do... what kechi say1!!!

DeletedUser12660

Two things:

1) Super would crush you Ovo. So if you're implying that Super can't hold it's own, then come and get some.

2) We have no interest in a pact with either of the T.T. alliances.

That's bot at all what I was implying but if you wanna come to the six did its whatever.. Plus, Super wouldn't crush us. We've taken a city from you guys before. Didn't even put up a fight.. You'll learn our name just like the rest of these alliances.

DeletedUser11005

Alright, then that's fine. It seemed like you were implying Super was weak, which I took a little offense to. Now unlike TT, I know we're not infallible. Not sure which city you took but I don't doubt it. If we didn't put up a fight, it probably was either not in our core, or from a player who did it to himself and waited too long to tell us.

We will lose cities in this server, I'm sure a bunch. Our plan is to take more than we lose, just like everyone else. TBH, I don't know you... I throw a little hate at you in the externals but what fun would the externals be without that?

Actually I apologize. I'd really like to get back to the hating on AD. That sounds much more interesting that any other thread in this forum or any debate on the qualities of my alliance.

DeletedUser12660

It seems like everybody has disregarded any hate for each and put it together against AD. I've never seen someone so hated, its not even for fun or just to mess with him either. People truly hate him for what he did. I can tell you right now that his reputation is over.

DeletedUser6919

AD has single handedly ruined this world and possibly this server.

What did I miss last night that makes this:

a) a ruined server?
b) all his fault?

IMO super alliances that all form one unit kill off competition and activity and they ruin servers. ADs team not only fought the majority of the world, they are now fighting each other. If anything the extra drama and newly formed break away alliance will cause more entertainment. Someone pass the popcorn please, this is gonna be a good show.

Also from the what was being said in world chat the other night the drama that is unfolding is not all ADs fault. Depending on who you listen to it seems to be some people had issues with the way that Siren and Dub ran the alliances or not everyone following alliance direction and doing their own thing instead of listening to leadership which caused the split. Neither of which make AD the sole guilty party.

However I did take last night off so I'm curious, what did I miss that means AD single handedly ruin Actium?

DeletedUser11560

Heh, just watch how everone is going to fight for themselves and Ill win WW.

DeletedUser12660

What did I miss last night that makes this:

a) a ruined server?
b) all his fault?

IMO super alliances that all form one unit kill off competition and activity and they ruin servers. ADs team not only fought the majority of the world, they are now fighting each other. If anything the extra drama and newly formed break away alliance will cause more entertainment. Someone pass the popcorn please, this is gonna be a good show.

Also from the what was being said in world chat the other night the drama that is unfolding is not all ADs fault. Depending on who you listen to it seems to be some people had issues with the way that Siren and Dub ran the alliances or not everyone following alliance direction and doing their own thing instead of listening to leadership which caused the split. Neither of which make AD the sole guilty party.

However I did take last night off so I'm curious, what did I miss that means AD single handedly ruin Actium?

Well, its against the rules to talk about players getting banned coincidentally after leaving their alliance so I wont lol

DeletedUser10777

what did i miss last night that makes this:

A) a ruined server?
B) all his fault?

Imo super alliances that all form one unit kill off competition and activity and they ruin servers. Ads team not only fought the majority of the world, they are now fighting each other. If anything the extra drama and newly formed break away alliance will cause more entertainment. Someone pass the popcorn please, this is gonna be a good show.

Also from the what was being said in world chat the other night the drama that is unfolding is not all ads fault. Depending on who you listen to it seems to be some people had issues with the way that siren and dub ran the alliances or not everyone following alliance direction and doing their own thing instead of listening to leadership which caused the split. Neither of which make ad the sole guilty party.

However i did take last night off so i'm curious, what did i miss that means ad single handedly ruin actium?

im here to serve the bottom line..... The bottom line is..... Ad didnt do everyhting on his own... But ad is basically the main leader of tt. And as that main leader you wear the actions of all your council and leadership.

So even if he does have bags for leadership its his fault because he did nothing about it.

So yeah, thats the bottom line.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8450

Honestly to say one player or one alliance is going to ruin the entire server is a more than a little bit preposterous.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

But, if you are willing to give one person that much power over the future of the server, then be my guest....I however think it's just the normal drama/growing pains of any server....MRAs die, are reformed etc. And there will always be a server villain.

If you need a new one, let me know....LOL

Gorben and Boilerbengal have gracefully volunteered.
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif