AD the Cry Baby

DeletedUser

I guess my grep forum ban is over? Anyway Damage, you might be waiting for quite some time. In a PM, AD threatened to take all my cities. So far nothing in over a month. Bawk, Bawk, Bawk...chicken AD? I'm waiting too!!!

DeletedUser9014

Bahaha!!!! Jagdtiger, everyone who looks at your stats knows you're terrible bro. Who in their right mind would even bother trying to crack a professional turtle simmer like you???
You're irrelevant dude, sorry to break it to you but consider it tough love.
As of this post you have 73,359 ABP in a world that you've been in for over a year..........that's embarrassing bro.

Do you even build lightships or OLU bro?

DeletedUser

WOOO CUCCI IS BACK!!! welcome back man! what irrelevant info are you going to provide about your irrelevant alliance?

I think they forgot it was a war game...

I expected Tbx would get absorbed like a maxi. If you suck in Tau, 10/10 times your going to suck in Pella and other worlds too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10953

AD is so relevant that he has a whole thread dedicated to him. Must have been a solid player. Was looking for that ccmayo92 thread...can anyone point me in the right direction? He told me he was a "one man sniping machine" or something like that. I think it's sweet to have fat kids be proud of himself. Makes me happy.

-- Before you ask, I played with Mayo in Pella. He is about as stand up as a dude with two broken legs. Solid :)

DeletedUser

YES AD I took my ball and went home, after all it was my ball :)

DeletedUser2770

AD is so relevant that he has a whole thread dedicated to him. Must have been a solid player. Was looking for that ccmayo92 thread...can anyone point me in the right direction? He told me he was a "one man sniping machine" or something like that. I think it's sweet to have fat kids be proud of himself. Makes me happy.

-- Before you ask, I played with Mayo in Pella. He is about as stand up as a dude with two broken legs. Solid :)

LMAO.... so so true

Logus no one is going to read anything you spew accept for the ones that were never able to beat us.... Dont talk about morals as you have none... Cant wait to come and visit minnesota and watch the friday night lights

DeletedUser

LMAO.... so so true

Logus no one is going to read anything you spew accept for the ones that were never able to beat us.... Dont talk about morals as you have none... Cant wait to come and visit minnesota and watch the friday night lights

What are the odds that 2 martyrs are talking to each other, and we are all fortunate enough to be a part of it. Its not an evening with the Kissengers, but at least MOST of it was in English for a change. This much myopia and self-righteousness has never been observed in one place at one time. What a treat for everyone. I can't wait to tell my grandchildren this actually happened and I was there and saw it all! Im not sure which alter to bow to first. Excuse me while I vomit!

DeletedUser11005

Damage... Come home you angry little muffin. My brains about to ghost out without you there to liven up the forums.

DeletedUser7802

Damage... Come home you angry little muffin. My brains about to ghost out without you there to liven up the forums.

Yes damage come back, you attack more than the entire fed alliance lol you can even still attack AD if you want >_<

as for all you other clowns, how can you possibly defend and/or debate about how bad feds are. Feds are 4th in ABP DBP and total BP... FOURTH!! LOL! our "academy" has more ABP than any other alliance. We are clearly the premier alliance hands down.

Feds have never had any enemies and dont fight, they think this is a city building game and we think its a war game. I just hope SKS has the gahonies to not give feds their last wonder. SKS are MUCH better fighters than feds and it would be a shame for them to pull a ToBeDetermined and just give away their Wonders to the feds who have done nothing to earn them.

DeletedUser

was this when you were mad at me FLAV??? haha just saw it.

DeletedUser

Yes damage come back, you attack more than the entire fed alliance lol you can even still attack AD if you want >_<

as for all you other clowns, how can you possibly defend and/or debate about how bad feds are. Feds are 4th in ABP DBP and total BP... FOURTH!! LOL! our "academy" has more ABP than any other alliance. We are clearly the premier alliance hands down.

Feds have never had any enemies and dont fight, they think this is a city building game and we think its a war game. I just hope SKS has the gahonies to not give feds their last wonder. SKS are MUCH better fighters than feds and it would be a shame for them to pull a ToBeDetermined and just give away their Wonders to the feds who have done nothing to earn them.

Unfortunately, the new "leadership" in SKS have zero balls and are scared of the feds. I guess they voted and realize crowns in grepo are made for queens not kings.....

DeletedUser11005

What an embarrassing moment for the game... An alliance that sat back and kissed the backsides of other alliances to stay out of the fight will get a crown when they literally did nothing but sim and turtle from day one. I would have been disappointed if SKS or TBX won but at least I could have justified that they had some decent players. But the Feds? They are a bunch of simmers who absorbed the TBX simmers and won by avoiding conflict from day one and getting handed their wonders by AngelMonkey/JohnMerrit losing interest in TAU and Logus soiling his diaper.

DeletedUser

What an embarrassing moment for the game... An alliance that sat back and kissed the backsides of other alliances to stay out of the fight will get a crown when they literally did nothing but sim and turtle from day one. I would have been disappointed if SKS or TBX won but at least I could have justified that they had some decent players. But the Feds? They are a bunch of simmers who absorbed the TBX simmers and won by avoiding conflict from day one and getting handed their wonders by AngelMonkey/JohnMerrit losing interest in TAU and Logus soiling his diaper.

POSEIDON!!! how disappointed i am in you for saying this. Why are you even thinking that the feds are going to win anything?

DeletedUser

...and Logus soiling his diaper.

By far the greatest line I've ever read on the forums.

Federation of Simmers and Army of Downtrodden couldn't even sim their way to victory on the rim where they should have nothing but dlu and bir factories to load all their WW cities to 25k birs and 100k dlu each. I guess they wasted 16 months of simming for nothing after keelee the robot led dirty uncle seni straight into Fed simming territory and held it for 12 hours after withstanding attacks of 40 LS each.

SKS was clearly the only alliance that had the potential to put up any kind of a fight. But because Feds don't fight I guess they are good at "diplomacy" and wrapping other alliances around their fingers.

DeletedUser11005

POSEIDON!!! how disappointed i am in you for saying this. Why are you even thinking that the feds are going to win anything?

I clearly overestimated the skill of the feds... I thought they could manage to turtle long enough for SKS to hand them their last wonder. Thankfully I forgot what team I was on and just how terrible the federation truly is...

DeletedUser

I clearly overestimated the skill of the feds... I thought they could manage to turtle long enough for SKS to hand them their last wonder. Thankfully I forgot what team I was on and just how terrible the federation truly is...

turtling 101...turtle your own wonder islands before you turtle someone else hoping they ghost in time.

result = lose 2 ww islands, with more to follow

or just don't turtle and actually fight....

DeletedUser9902

you know, you would think a lot more talking would be going on in this tab especially since T-3 has lost 3 wonders in 2 weeks

DeletedUser

you know, you would think a lot more talking would be going on in this tab especially since T-3 has lost 3 wonders in 2 weeks

I'm sure they are informed not to post on externals. Don't want any bad rap or propaganda. They need to keep up their "good guy rapore" so they can try to convince others in the server to help hand them a win. Cause we all know they won't fight for a win. This isn't an election here, campaigning doesn't work.