AD the Cry Baby

DeletedUser

It seems as though AD is now curled up in a little ball in his corner with Meri and all the other "cool" people from the little conference.

Let's update everybody who has been following Tau shall we?

Alright so TBG's top player caught his own players cheating and went into VM and left the alliance forcing TBG to lose 3 of their wonders.

TBG took a city on SKS's Pyramid Island (one of the only few WW they could still build). Only to have it ripped out from under them by The Fed.

So what's next for TBG... I haven't really seen them on this forum beating their chest anymore must be because they are finally showing what they actually are... A SHAM!!

Have a nice day in your corner AD and Meri Don't forget to use protection thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser7919

Oh, do get over yourself, Maumar. I'm not in the corner, in a little ball, or in any other crying position.

First, let me say, Congratulations on beating us to the Pyramid by 80 minutes. Well Done!!! You did well.

2nd of all, don't believe all the crap you hear as to the 'cheating' rumors you've been hearing. Those who've been spreading them are no longer in TBG for a reason.

3rd? Well, I'm sure you know what the 3rd is as I don't think you're stupid. We'll see you soon. *Winks*

DeletedUser

oh is somebody mad that they arn't going to win..
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
maybe you will get there in Pella

DeletedUser7919

Dang Nabbit...You caught me! I'm so very livid that another alliance have swooped in and claimed a Wonder right out from under TBG fair and square, that I've begun a file of each and every member in the FEDS and have started pulling up school records, home addresses, phone numbers, employment info, Social Security numbers just so I can threaten the lives of family members over a GAME...Oh wait!!! Your freaky little friends have already done that to TBG members. I swear, you're all a bunch of creepy little stalkers who can't seem to differentiate between a game and real life, hence your comment about what we did in our REAL LIVES that has nothing to do with playing Grep in your earlier post. Thank you for proving my point. Stay out of our personal lives and play the game! You all are making me want to get a restraining order.

Last I checked, "Winning" is what we've already done in Tau. Or did you not get the memo that in order to WIN A SERVER, you have to be the first alliance to get 4 Wonders? If you're referring to the crown, which is purely decorational, and not what wins a server, all I can say to that is the server isn't over yet.

DeletedUser

Who are you maumar, and what have you actually done on this server? I have never seen your name at all so I'm not sure how you have any room to talk at all.

And also what made Logus the best player in the alliance? Maybe you think he was the best because you think simming and spending gold is what makes the best players? Does that mean you are in the feds, since all they do is sim. The feds still have to fight to get our wonder from us, or even the last cl*******s/tbd wonder. So not sure how that will ever happen.

There are no alliances on this server that want to fight for wonders besides TBG. So not sure how anyone has a chance at winning before world is closed, except us.

DeletedUser

Last I checked, "Winning" is what we've already done in Tau. Or did you not get the memo that in order to WIN A SERVER, you have to be the first alliance to get 4 Wonders? If you're referring to the crown, which is purely decorational, and not what wins a server, all I can say to that is the server isn't over yet.

Oh yes I guess you are right about winning victor of the world which is like winning in the special olympics.. sure you got first but your still special. Master of the World is truly winning the world but if you have to tell yourself that you "won" to make yourself feel good by all means I won't stop you. This world will never be truly won until there is a Master of the World. No matter what your "daddy" tells you...
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

And also what made Logus the best player in the alliance?

Also keelee if you learn how to read I never said Logus was your "best" player.. I said he was your top player as in top points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9014

Hahaha!!!! Maumar the troll pops up his little dwarf head from the garbage can again!!!

So according to Grepo (we're not making it up, ask them) we are the winners of the world. Deal with it brah!
Now as for fighting.......if you guys count spelling cities then yes, you cowards are all fighting....Bahahahaha!!!!

Don't be so butt hurt that we ripped your wonder down when we kept being told it would never happen........how did you guys like hitting your head against the bir wall????? Did it leave a mark???? Put a helmet on next time son.

The only ones that have been able to stop TBG is well......TBG. Everyone else should be ashamed that they play a war game and don't fight. It's sad really. I mean all the level 25 walls, DLU and biremes you sad sack alliances build is down right funny. Your mama's would be proud of the spineless cowardly play. Hide behind your walls........The Bad Guys are coming.......

No matter, as proven over and over again, the best fighters are all in TBG. The Feds' (who've done nothing but sim) clock is ticking because now they're actually going to have to be engaged in war with players from the 2 alliances they never fought. The guys and gals that know how to fight and rebuild like no other.
We're about to see how well they handle the heat.........
smiley_emoticons_candle.gif

I just hope their city builds are better than all the cities we've taken from Cla****les/SKS.

I have to say Maumar, you show your true class and character by referencing the Special Olympics in a detrimental way.

But for the grace of God, there goes you.............

Those folks are ten times the person you could ever hope to be.

DeletedUser2770

We havent been able to beat our chest lately as we have had to travel three oceans to fight your alliances, mainly because when building your wonders you colonised far away from us

Funny how anyone can brag, but let us look at what we are bragging about....

TbD is giving away their wonders to the feds, why? because they know they cant stop us form taking them and then helping feds speed up build time on the wonders... So they basically have come to the decision that their members wont win just so TbG doesnt win that shows great leadership there and confidence in their team

SkS lost their wonder 1/2 with only 33 enemy cities in their ocean ya lets brag about that ppl....

Feds did one thing right, got help from the whole server and hit a pretty lil button repeatedly to build it faster. But as with many things grep designs I think it is disgusting that anyone should have the right to build a wonder besides the alliances that tear it down, but no used talking about that

So now there are two wonders left... SkS and TbG..... Options are SkS fights for their wonder or they hand over the wonder to feds and then everyone comes and gets ours unless we have another self righteous nimwit in TbG who pulls a "I am taking my ball and going home routine"

I can assure you one thing...That if no one quits and these two wonders stay TBG will go to the feds and this alliance who has done nothing throughout the server other then talk will be confronted...Their members will quit, ghost and run like all good simmers do and then we will see what is what and who is who, but only time will tell

DeletedUser

If you suspect players of breaking the rules, I suggest you use the report button in-game. Do not post about it and throw wild accusations about on the forum.

Kind regards,

Josh.

DeletedUser9014

^^^^^^ Bahahahaha!!!!!!^^^^^^^^

This coming from a guy who's alliance bent over and gave up. You should just lurk in the shadows pal, hide your face and don't tell your children you have no guts.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser

Soulbrotherno3: I don't know what your referring to

Anyway, I hear you are good buddies with AsarAnuk?

DeletedUser9014

I was referring to a post that was removed by the mods.

It was from a TBD guy complaining again about the imaginary issues.
I mean some folks can't wake up and smell the coffee.
Really you guys should just look at how unbalanced all the attack and conquest stats are and realize you got beat down by better, more active players. To whine about it like 4th grade children explains exactly why you got beat down.......we won, you lost.

I know you jagd have been on this server a long time, probably from the beginning and you still don't have even close to 100k attack points. How do you expect to win if you don't attack anyone? This is a war game bro. You have to fight to win.
IMO, WW's stinks. Fighting stops while everyone ships resources and then it becomes a snooze fest while everyone turtles up.......boring!!!!!
We've still been the only ones attacking. Took 3 WW island cities while no one else has been able to take even one........Now how sad is that???

DeletedUser

Ok, now I'm on double secret probation. Soul: I've been wargaming since before you were born. Read: Karl von Clausewitz And, this is also a game of diplomacy...which is why the Feds have 5 WW's at the moment. As to how some of those became available, only one side of that discussion is allowed to be mentioned on these forums.

DeletedUser11005

Ok, now I'm on double secret probation. Soul: I've been wargaming since before you were born. Read: Karl von Clausewitz And, this is also a game of diplomacy...which is why the Feds have 5 WW's at the moment. As to how some of those became available, only one side of that discussion is allowed to be mentioned on these forums.

So you've been playing war games for decades and this is how good you are?

Alright, probably wouldn't be my first argument but ok. Apparently some people don't improve over time.

DeletedUser

So you've been playing war games for decades and this is how good you are?

Alright, probably wouldn't be my first argument but ok. Apparently some people don't improve over time.

First of all +1 ^

I wouldn't really call sitting in a corner of the map doing nothing for the course of the server diplomacy. Of course they have better "diplomacy" they dont have AD who can't keep his mouth shut and just sends massmails to the entire world lol. But they also haven't fought any other alliances so they don't have any enemies. Logus quit and so that is why they have WW. Not sure how all that works out to diplomacy, but you can call it what you want.

There are probably about 15 people in this world that still attack, and 13 of them are in TBG. Only a matter of time before we all see how this world finishes. Lets see if "diplomacy" or fighting wins out.

DeletedUser11560

AD stop bragging and I heard you got rimmed in Pella and quit. And now I see you and that Meridian chilling out in Rhethymhos

DeletedUser7919

AD stop bragging and I heard you got rimmed in Pella and quit. And now I see you and that Meridian chilling out in Rhethymhos

AD has NEVER been rimmed in his life. He quit Pella and told his alliance to take his cities AFTER he was red. There's a big freakin' difference there.

As for the rest, your power of observation is astoundingly accurate. If I had a cookie, I'd give you one.

DeletedUser2770

Things have settled down in tau so I decided to join world 41 to get a feel for the hero crap

However the first serve with no morale that is conquest 2/3 or 3/3 i will be quitting all worlds [accept tau] and playing that world to the highest of game standards.... I will challenge all who think they have a shot to bring it

DeletedUser

things have settled down in tau so i decided to join world 41 to get a feel for the hero crap

however the first serve with no morale that is conquest 2/3 or 3/3 i will be quitting all worlds [accept tau] and playing that world to the highest of game standards.... I will challenge all who think they have a shot to bring it

i'll be waiting for you!!!