AD-1 and SKS-0

DeletedUser

I get it, im not even complaining. But challenge yourself sometimes. WK been in 054 for 2 months now and you guys act like your scared to attack him. The funny thing is the ones on the island actually turtled up lol. WTH is that? Plague is crying about 1k birs in 4k dlu's being in peoples cities. Who cares? Its nothing. Mantaras tried to turtle twice NEAR our ocean and we wiped him out with ease. Some of you guys are too good to be making excuses and sneaking into cities.

scared to attack witchking ? LOL we have spy reports on his cities... the one has 4,000 birs and around 3k DLU why would we wanna give him that satisfaction of BP for being a noob who cant learn how to snipe... with how many troops are in his city, i can tell you He is the one whos scared...

and millo was online with keelee CS inc , his sniping was so off it was if hes never been to war before... his back snipe was like 3 minutes after the CS... was pathetic , we also have Gardo or w.e his name is in siege right now. you guys are way over hyped in the rankings

DeletedUser7938

Ok we so over hyped that we didnt cry about mantaras' 4k birs and 10k dlu's that he turtled with twice, we just smashed it and moved on. Didnt care about giving him bp because we got abp lol. No excuses, no name calling, just evicted with ease. Plague please move closer to me so i can put u into VM and make you look like an idiot. The score is BB-4, SKS-23.

DeletedUser

23 - 4 ?

LMAO HA , thats a good one... you guys dont even own 23 cities over here

DeletedUser

Special report from your favorite noob, R.H.Stogus

Stogus News reports that SKS has the following:
-6 cities in O54
-0 in O55
-73 in 44
-2 in 45

That's all for Stogus News Reports and lets get back to the conversation

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The point is you guys have taken only 4 cities from us and the only way u got them was dropping a cs on a player when he was sleep. Thats extremely lame and weak. Thats my only point. If i am gonna drop a cs on you, i want you awake and trying to stop me. No skill at all in taking a players city while they are sleep. Its a pattern i am noticing. Great players dont resort to lame tactics unless they are scared or really not great at all.

couple things:
1. Ssending cs at someone sleeping is the only way Arrzee (your leader) took my city and he knows it. It was also right after my eye surgery so I didn't have the phone app at the time as everyone knows. That is no longer the case now that i'm back to normal.
2. Check-mate is correct, Jamok is on the same island (as well as 10 others of you!) when I landed my cs on an SKS city yesterday. So great teamwork SKS.
3. Milo is pulling back/quitting.
4. Umadutrash is on VM along with Hector.
5. Arrzee and Witchking (the only 2 sks leaders) are so useless here that umadutrash spoke for arrzee in another forum lol.
6. SKS, how does it feel knowing that your leaders don't care/log on here anymore? Many of you (sks) that have spoke with me about coming over, the time is soon my friends. Anyone else who wants to jump the sinking ship of SKS feel free to hit me or AD up.