Actium Milestones

DeletedUser

IU first to 5k total BP.

Imo, from now on milestone threads shouldn't have the really early BP awards since island quests came out. But they've never really been important, so whatever.

DeletedUser

IU first to 5k ABP

Zahrany first to 1k ABP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good job, maintaining milestones is hard. A suggestion - try and add a bit more colour to it :p

DeletedUser

Everyone beat me by just a little bit :(

TheApexPredator was first to 2k total BP and 2k ABP

skovats was first to 1k DBP (I think)

And I was 2nd for all 3 of them :(

Edit:

Mybeerbelly was first to 10k yesterday.

Inked Up first to 180k and 10k total BP

DeletedUser

Everyone beat me by just a little bit :(

TheApexPredator was first to 2k total BP and 2k ABP

skovats was first to 1k DBP (I think)

And I was 2nd for all 3 of them :(

Edit:

Mybeerbelly was first to 10k yesterday.

Inked Up first to 180k and 10k total BP
Thanks a lot mofo!
edit: this is my 100th post :) I told u I would make it b4 june Joseph. :)

DeletedUser1048

Well that was fast, guess I was wrong :D Also I think the first player to 10k points was TheApexPredator.

DeletedUser

Well that was fast, guess I was wrong :D Also I think the first player to 10k points was TheApexPredator.
:D
I'm pretty sure it was Mybeerbelly... anyways I took Bond's advice and added some color to milestones. :)

DeletedUser3109

The leader of Rising Blood was the first player to perform a Major Disband by creating an alliance then 4 days later disbanding it at 30 people in the alliance. It happened in 56 but since he ghosted I forgot what his name was.

DeletedUser3109

We Are Wonderful is the player's name who was first to perform a major disband by disbanding his 30 player alliance, Rising Blood.

DeletedUser

Is their a milestone for someone getting a bounty on their head player attackme put a 2k gold bounty on siren13

DeletedUser

That doesn't make any sense. You want a 2k gold bounty on siren, is that what your saying?