Actium Hall of Fame

DeletedUser

You misunderstand. I didn't claim Terry was on the front line with you.

I was confused, because Athena claimed Dusty has been on "the front line" the entire server and has never lost a city. Seeing as BoB has no other front line really anymore other than 55, it was obvious to me she was talking about that one.

Also, we have to look at the stats. Dusty is rank 165 in points, and 147 in fighters. For his size, even as a supplier of LTS, that is absolutely terrible. On the other hand, we look at Terryngash and see that she is rank 24 in points, yet 5 in fighters. How is this possible if she isn't kicking reds ****? You may not be familiar with her, but I am just saying everyone should be as she is spanking your coalition mates :)

Dusty on the other hand.. Rank 150 ABP, 136 DBP. Mediocre.

DeletedUser

You may not be familiar with her, but I am just saying everyone should be as she is spanking your coalition mates :)

apparently i dont understand what coalition is in south 56 that im apart of. i find your wide ranging knowledge of politics, players, and tactics all so fascinating though

you must have some first hand experience with dusty that none of us are aware of though, you seem to have access and the uncanny ability to run multiple accounts into the ground... the mystery is which account on actium you were playing against dusty to form such a credible opinion to refute others?

I was confused, because Athena claimed Dusty has been on "the front line" the entire server and has never lost a city. Seeing as BoB has no other front line really anymore other than 55, it was obvious to me she was talking about that one.

If you bothered to look at a map you might see that dusty is closer to the fubar/fallen front lines than terry is to the "coalition" front lines and thats ignoring the fact that there were wars on this server before the Great Actium Hand Holding began, many of which you know nothing about. Honestly I don't care if someone wants to argue against dusty but have some sort of background to site because bp is misleading

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11733

I dont get from where Fubar thinks MWG is a part of coalition against them.

Moreover dusty is a proven player especially on BoB vs Boon/DWS frontlines. And there were multiple frontlines before Ugly super coalition was formed.

May be if terryngash fought in 55 to stop SnS coalition she would have been given some credit. Instead she chose to ignore what happened to your WW core. From what I see, most underrated player in Ugly coalition is radagan.

DeletedUser13100

apparently i dont understand what coalition is in south 56 that im apart of. i find your wide ranging knowledge of politics, players, and tactics all so fascinating though

you must have some first hand experience with dusty that none of us are aware of though, you seem to have access and the uncanny ability to run multiple accounts into the ground... the mystery is which account on actium you were playing against dusty to form such a credible opinion to refute others?

If you bothered to look at a map you might see that dusty is closer to the fubar/fallen front lines than terry is to the "coalition" front lines and thats ignoring the fact that there were wars on this server before the Great Actium Hand Holding began, many of which you know nothing about. Honestly I don't care if someone wants to argue against dusty but have some sort of background to site because bp is misleading

all very well said.

DeletedUser

JuliusCeasar gives the impression that MWG is apart of your coalition, and I am fairly certain he has explicitly said he is before.

I am in all accounts, didn't you know Spartans? Say what you people want to say, you wouldn't understand half of the decisions we are forced to make in this camp nowadays :)

I never played against Dusty, the point I was refuting was that Athena said "Dusty has been on the front lines the entire server". He is not on the front line with us, and therefore NO he has no been on front lines the entire server. Terry on the other hand, has. If you want to call her names for not being in 55 then that is on you. We were at war with your coalition in 56 as well when Outraged/Enraged were with you guys and you can't expect her to pack up everything she has done in that ocean and move all the way up to 56. It is easier said than done.

DeletedUser

JuliusCeasar gives the impression that MWG is apart of your coalition, and I am fairly certain he has explicitly said he is before.

and as far as i can tell youre making stuff up.

I am in all accounts, didn't you know Spartans? Say what you people want to say, you wouldn't understand half of the decisions we are forced to make in this camp nowadays :)
the jh account, shini, now mojo, maybe you were helping with the malo & shug accounts as well. honestly the mods should start paying you for all the help

we dont and thats why i find all your tactics so fascinating. what was the purpose of running the shini account into the ground? how did throwing 130ish cities to the wolves in your WW ocean aid your alliance? i seek enlightenment!

I never played against Dusty, the point I was refuting was that Athena said "Dusty has been on the front lines the entire server". He is not on the front line with us, and therefore NO he has no been on front lines the entire server. Terry on the other hand, has. If you want to call her names for not being in 55 then that is on you. We were at war with your coalition in 56 as well when Outraged/Enraged were with you guys and you can't expect her to pack up everything she has done in that ocean and move all the way up to 56. It is easier said than done.

1. i dont remember calling terry anythign other than terry but you seem to enjoy making stuff up so i will play along. lets call Terry, Tery with one r...

2. why does that excuse work for terry (sorry tery) but not dusty? they were at war with my alliance prior to WW and has still managed to work onto the front lines against fubar, not sure how you can deny that hes on the fubar/fallen front if you look at a map.

3. last i checked outraged/enraged has been on your side. so unless terry (tery keep forgetting) has been battling inactives i dont think you can count outraged and enraged as a part of our coalition when they lts fubar and fallen cities or pitch in with your siege breaks

your evaluation is very very inconsistent. want to argue for terry (again tery) thats fine i dont know them or how they play but it seems odd to discredit someone for the front line experience when nobody in the coalition, not the hypothetical one, has made any mention of them from what i have seen. would love a MWG opinion though they seem to be a quiet bunch that im secretly and unwittingly working with i guess

DeletedUser

I haven't made anything up. Everything I have said is what I honestly believe to be true.

Outraged/Enraged were in your coalition, is your memory that terrible?

He is not on Fubar/Fallen front as I have NEVER seen his name or heard of it. Therefore he CANNOT be considered an underestimated player. His stats are mediocre and pitiful. If he is on frontline, lets call him Shinygroundhog because he doesn't send support and all he does is turtle.

I don't have time to respond to you anymore. Your memory seems confused, or faulty.. Or something of that nature. Either that, or it is you who are making things up my friend. Enjoy the remainder of the world as I am :)

DeletedUser

the key word is WERE in our coalition but now they are on your side... so how can you claim that they are still front lines when they are on your side? my memory isnt the best but what i post is honest at the very least. i can read a map and know that nobody we are pacted with in o56 exists so while you havent seen dusty doing anything what have any of us seen terry do on the coalition front lines? you seem to have a double standard for evaluation criteria

DeletedUser

"We were at war with your coalition in 56 as well when Outraged/Enraged were with you guys and you can't expect her to pack up everything she has done in that ocean and move all the way up to 56. It is easier said than done."

Refer to the statement above that I posted previously.

I brought up that she is still spanking your coalition because I have been mislead by JuliusCaesar to believe that he is apart of it.

DeletedUser6919

Without knowing Terry, I can make no comment about her playing. Looking at stats, she does look like she has been kicking *** down in O56.

"and you can't expect her to pack up everything she has done in that ocean and move all the way up to 56."

However, I disagree with this. I think it's a perfectly reasonable ask.

When AD and his crew ghosted, it caused a lot of havoc in your core, by your WW. I know some players worked their butts off to try to open up a slots so that they could grab those ghosts/inactives to stop our coalition from moving in. The players on your team who made grabbing internals as a priority did a great job, however they couldn't take them all.

So I would expect, that others in your coalition, who had slots to help them.

Protecting WW, seems to be more important than grabbing some MGW cities in O56 as they are not involved in our coalition.

DeletedUser

oh how the world turns!

If we had a wonder built and Uglies came to me and said take yours down a notch i would not even if i am in the same coalition. Win on your own terms, or not at all guess i am old fashioned that way.

guess you arent all that old fashion

Its funny that you think a gift wrap win is a win. If you are happy with an alliance saying here take this wonder instead of fighting for it then you only want the easy road and the win is tainted, Its laughable it really is..

As for wonders, better to fight for a win then hand over WWs. That would not make me fell proud just proves how Clint is as a player LOL and Leader.

hey now, thats no way to thank your mates in fubar and bish. They prepared this fine serving of crow for you to eat right?

DeletedUser6919

Oh be fair Spartan its not really the same... CLINT handed his ww to secure the win. Whereas Fubar handed theirs over so they could lose in a different location.

Also so j R could go all casper on us. Since he did that I no longer think he's the bestest team mate so I'd like to swap Barnes for nikos

He always looks out for his team mates and has scuppered a lot of cs attempts in their cities.

DeletedUser11733

I believe we should look at the positive side of the things. Mori wanted a chance to prove themselves, we'll find out how tough they are pretty soon.

There is a difference as to what transpired and if people are too thick to know it, its not worth explaining as per why and such but will say it any way ...

Once AD and his crew ghosted it started a feeding frenzy from UGLIES enemies, With so many cities available and Ugs not able to take them all SS and BOB and BADA moved into a position to threaten 55. Then even more ghosts and in actives popped up from quitters and with almost 900 cities to feed on the Ocean and the wonders became at risk.

Now in Mori my guys seeing this happen wanted to help and yes we could have sent all our support but then what. So a vote was cast and my crew accepted having a wonder handed off. Thus set in motion the handoff of the Colossus, SINNERS HAVE ONLY THEMSELVES TO BLAME, they were 6 hrs behind the drop of the wonder if they kept an eye out all 7 would be theirs already. Though by JRs VM running out without his knowledge might have helped because SS was clearing him left and right and took the Gardens leaving the Colossus to go un noticed for 6hrs (STILL HARD TO BELIEVE)

I am not saying one way or another how the end will turn out, just that it will be interesting and for those who stayed hats off.

Back to Clint though, if my alliance had 3 wonders and in good shape Geographically to take more there is no way i would have handed any over regardless of allies or not that is BS. I mean one more would have won it, and you got all these BADA PLAYERS SAYING THEY WON THE WORLD THIS AND THAT, no you did not Sinners did. Hell even Irontoast agreed with me lol and a lot more.

Last edited:

DeletedUser12251

Don't drag me into this lol.

But nah, I didn't like the move. BUT, even before AD and his people ghosted, before the WWs were moved, before the mass exodus of other players, we were moving into o55. The ghosting just sped up the process. It was a matter of time before we got to the Ugly coalition's WW islands. We were the better fighters, and by we, I do not mean SnS and Bada and Outraged (before they joined Uglies, not that that helped them). I mean just SnS. Then BoB was doing their thing as well and making progress.

But the forming of coalitions in general ruined this world. And what is happening now is all because of that.
No coalitions=no handoffs
No coalitions=better worlds

LOL sy toast, i agree with some of what you said but i think that if even half of the players stayed Uglies would still have their wonders. The sheer volume of Cities at your disposal to CS to get close was mind boggling. Just too many Ghosts and In actives for an alliance to take and right the ship. 55 was in good shape till all this went down, would you get close without it maybe would it take till the end of the world if things were differently most likely.

You are so right with coalitions- not a fan, allies of course but a coalition to win ruins it.

DeletedUser12251

It would have taken a while, but we were progressing. We were better fighters than they were. We wouldn't have taken cities all over 55 like we did, but the front would have pushed them back

DeletedUser

There is a difference as to what transpired and if people are too thick to know it, its not worth explaining as per why and such but will say it any way ...

Classic lead off by insulting peoples intelligence before denying your own hypocrisy. i think its working, the self doubt is creeping in

Once AD and his crew ghosted it started a feeding frenzy from UGLIES enemies, With so many cities available and Ugs not able to take them all SS and BOB and BADA moved into a position to threaten 55. Then even more ghosts and in actives popped up from quitters and with almost 900 cities to feed on the Ocean and the wonders became at risk.

yeah how fortunate that we conquered nothing but ghosts and inactives. you wouldnt believe how lucky we are, i won the lotto thrice! we had zero cities in o55 and then one day we all woke up and found a sea of grey in o55, though we had nothing to do with their appearance, we asked ourselves what would Al the Hypocrite do? yes ever other wonder that was landed on was nothing more than dumb luck

Now in Mori my guys seeing this happen wanted to help and yes we could have sent all our support but then what. So a vote was cast and my crew accepted having a wonder handed off. Thus set in motion the handoff of the Colossus, SINNERS HAVE ONLY THEMSELVES TO BLAME, they were 6 hrs behind the drop of the wonder if they kept an eye out all 7 would be theirs already. Though by JRs VM running out without his knowledge might have helped because SS was clearing him left and right and took the Gardens leaving the Colossus to go un noticed for 6hrs (STILL HARD TO BELIEVE)

1 sec or 6 hrs wouldnt make any difference, whoever presses first wins with the max favor cap but i guess you need something to be proud of. well done mate!

i wasnt placing blame at all just laughing at two things 1) how fast you reneged on your high and mighty principles 2) how long it took you to write a proper rationalization of them explaining it all away. I mean if we are lucky enough to find our way into an ocean with 4000 red cities and land on a few wonders im sure we will be lucky enough to make it onto an o36 wonder eventually (or on 2016-04-07)

Back to Clint though, if my alliance had 3 wonders and in good shape Geographically to take more there is no way i would have handed any over regardless of allies or not that is BS.

thats a big IF for an alliance that built zero wonders on their own but took a hand off from an alliance that actually put in the effort to race the build in the first place. I know we are a lucky bunch of people for coming across 900 ghosts in a red ocean and taking wonder cities but how lucky are you to do nothing and still getting a wonder out of it? way to go!