Actium Hall of Fame

DeletedUser12251

Good list! Especially like #1 lol. But I completely forgot about Dub. I heard so much about him from all the people in his alliance that I was almost nervous when we shared an island. Maybe he is the great player his alliance claimed him to be early on, but def never saw it here.

DeletedUser13106

Gonna give list of people I know (or have known) as enemies and not list my team mates. Bit of a stretch on a couple as we are now all holding hands but my opinion is based on when we were fighting instead of just complimenting my team mates 'cos they already know I think they are all awesome.

[
6. Most Overrated: Bear Sloth

After her countless retellings of the tale of how her and Nori became friends because Nori was the first female to match her skill lv I was expecting more but she is dire. The only thing worst than her game play was the excessive amount of poorly worded, hypocritical PMs she'd send out.

coming from you makes me so happy being your my enemy who hadn't taken one of my cities. Honestly pixie I don't give a crap what you tell people about me. She and i were friends at that time so i wasn't lieing and she does match my skills and i still haven't found many females like her (because most females i fight don't match up. There are females i am in alliances with that could but i look at my experience from fighting standpoint and im sorry that list is only Nori for now) THE only reason i went back into the alliance was because i didn't want chances of anything happening to bob and your naps. You guys are working hard in that world and i had messages from people telling me they would kill any cses and i didn't think that was right. My alliance help me get my cities just like any alliance so i swollowed my pride and rejoined them. IT wasn't because i couldn't take the heat it was because my alliance deserves my cities and out of respect to members i am doing that. I have my reason which i won't talk about here why i had left. So til you know what your talking about please learn that people do like to **** of there enemies and i loved doing that with you.

P.S OH yes i'm the worse player in grepolis come attack me so i can show you please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6919

What are you even talking about? Do you ever make sense?

I posted that you were rubbish before you rejoined BS and I fail to see what relevance it has to anything. Honestly I couldn't care less about your reasons for leaving or rejoining. That has nothing to do with how well you have/have not played the game imo.

My point is, that as you repeatedly said that Nori "matched your skill", I thought you had some, yet I saw none.

If you honestly think you and your 627,373 battle points are far superior to players like Ildi, ZetaKatt, Candy Corn, SuperGirl69, Athenakins and xmorganax etc and that Nori only equals you and doesn't vastly surpass you, then you clearly have a very skewed opinion of your abilities.

If you were as elite as you claim to be, then you would be within the 100 of the world, not ranked 407.

Also the fact that you constantly bring gender into things is a little sexist don't ya think? Along with all the attempts at flirting with people to try to gt info out of them and blaming your irrational outbursts on your monthly flow really gives the rest of us bad reps and does very little to help with gender stereotyping so please stop.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13106

What are you even talking about? Do you ever make sense?

I posted that you were rubbish before you rejoined BS and I fail to see what relevance it has to anything. Honestly I couldn't care less about your reasons for leaving or rejoining. That has nothing to do with how well you have/have not played the game imo.

My point is, that as you repeatedly said that Nori "matched your skill", I thought you had some, yet I saw none.

If you honestly think you and your 627,373 battle points are far superior to players like Ildi, ZetaKatt, Candy Corn, SuperGirl69, Athenakins and xmorganax etc and that Nori only equals you and doesn't vastly surpass you, then you clearly have a very skewed opinion of your abilities.

If you were as elite as you claim to be, then you would be within the 100 of the world, not ranked 407.

Also the fact that you constantly bring gender into things is a little sexist don't ya think? Along with all the attempts at flirting with people to try to gt info out of them and blaming your irrational outbursts on your monthly flow really gives the rest of us bad reps and does very little to help with gender stereotyping so please stop.

Really pixie your the one that brought gender in here and i was correcting you. I did not once claim i was the best i said i was good. I said she match my skill because honestly I've taken quite a few red cities when i want too. Actuim i wasn't really playing you can ask most my people. To me top ABP mean crap especially with the way you can spend gold these days. NOT high enough rank spend few 100 dollars get some gold to gold troops. I don't gold troops i only used the 4 and i don't go around making tons of ls so i can send them at people to get bp look like i'm best player ever. I help people i work with people to take cities and i even support people. Stop thinking you know everything because clearly you are god green earth and know everything.

lol getting info out of people really? I'm sure theres ton of people in here that can tell you if you knew me at all i'm one of the biggest flirts and its not about getting info. ITs about having fun after all this is just a game and i like making people smile. Do i want info, maybe sometimes when i'm like oh god what it be like to see the look on there face when they see i have the city. Was that really trying to get info to your standards because if it is i'm guility of asking question like that. Maybe not to your alliance but hey i've done it before.

P.s. IF you actually knew how to speak misty you be reading this just fine. Sorry my english is not to you standings oh great perfect pixie Cain.

DeletedUser

When I started playing with Misty, I picked up on Misty language pretty fast, and ever since then I put "Fluent in Misty talk" on my CV . I'm proud to say I know 4 languages now. B**** talk isn't one of them, although I bet I could learn it if I spent more time with Pixie 8)

DeletedUser6919

Really pixie your the one that brought gender in here and i was correcting you.

I was repeating your story here, to explain why I thought you would be good, and therefore why I said I feel you are overrated.

I can't help that the story you have repeatedly bored me with, involves you saying that most women can't click a mouse as well as menfolk. I don't see how you can not realise that is an outdated, sexist opinion. Please join us in the 21st century and stop saying that and other things along those lines.

I did not once claim i was the best i said i was good.

I'm saying you are not good, you are not even average imo.

I would quote the others to reply to but I honestly don't understand your points. There are plenty of players who don't spend gold who are good. You are not one of those, even if you spent $500 a month I still couldn't see you doing anything other than passing for adequate.

Your point about flirting with everyone just makes you look tragic imo. Really are you that desperate for validation that you need get it from strangers on the internet? Watching you make suggestive comments to a teenager in world chat made me feel sick. Saying that you are going to spank him, doesn't make you you fun, liberated, kinky or whatever image you are trying to portray. It makes you look like a sad predator who will say/do anything to get some male attention.

P.s. IF you actually knew how to speak misty you be reading this just fine. Sorry my english is not to you standings oh great perfect pixie Cain.

I'm sorry but I uninstalled idiot translator when you rage quit. Now you are back I shall buy a copy of rosetta stone Retard and try to figure out what a pixie Cain is

DeletedUser6919

When I started playing with Misty, I picked up on Misty language pretty fast, and ever since then I put "Fluent in Misty talk" on my CV . I'm proud to say I know 4 languages now. B**** talk isn't one of them, although I bet I could learn it if I spent more time with Pixie 8)

Excellent! You can translate for me, and I can teach you a new language. Seems like a fair trade :)

DeletedUser13106

Really miss pixie you remember everyone age in chat. I'm sorry i have no idea what you are even referring too. Maybe next time we should have everyone put there age next to there name so we can know they are underage and clearly can't be flirted with. I mean because what guy doesn't lie about there age when they are young.

LIke i clearly check there ids before flirting.

DeletedUser

I just have one question for you Pixie.

Are you trying to claim that you are "above average" and better than Misty?

DeletedUser

Alright, boys and girls and Pixie. Here's what I don't understand.. If you think Misty is so overrated.. How come you know so much about her. It seems you pay a lot of attention at someone, who in your opinion, is not worth it. Just a little weird. But hey, that's just me ;)

All this talk about who has more points, who has bigger p****.. it's all so silly. You can't rank a player by the BP.
And look, some people are confident in their sexuality, some are not.. Evidently.. cough cough.. But hey, it's all good.
Some of us get into a chat and have a good time, some people are all business. Can't blame you.
By the way, I was a teenager once and trust me, some flirting would have made my day.

Anyways, I would offer for you to kiss it out, but I'm afraid that would be too sexist and hurt someones' feelings.

DeletedUser6919

They shouldn't need to post their ages, you should just stop trying to flirt with everyone. You shouldn't blame your hypocritical poorly worded rants on your menstrual cycle (I assure you, nobody wants you to message them to let them know it's rag week) and you should stop telling everyone that you are the pinnacle of female gamers when you are not.

However lets get this back on track, as we are going off on a tangent.

I have only seen you play on Actium. You admit you didn't play well here. So by your own admission you are overrated here as you have not hit your potential or matched they hype you propagated. So I stand by my assessment, as you have not only failed to refute my claim, you have agreed with me.

DeletedUser6919

I just have one question for you Pixie.

Are you trying to claim that you are "above average" and better than Misty?

Never had said I'm any good. I'm saying she over hyped herself and failed to deliver in Actium.

DeletedUser

Fair enough.

Under certain circumstances, many players aren't able to perform to their full potential.

With that being said, I can assure you that Misty is one of the scariest things I have ever had the pleasure of playing with in my Grepo career of going on 7 years now :)

Hopefully she gets the chance to prove it to you in a future world.

DeletedUser12251

Ok everyone, let's skip the break up and get to the make up. Someone else make a list

DeletedUser6919

Ok everyone, let's skip the break up and get to the make up. Someone else make a list

Okay

Tastiest food: Scones
Best breakfast food: French toast
Least tasty food: Biscuits and gravy

smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser

You are smoking crack. Scones are terrible. Best breakfast food is obviously bacon. Least tasty food: Canadian bacon. It's NOT bacon.

WRONG bacon is not a breakfast food, its an every meal food, youre fishing with dynamite when you say bacon (fact: dynamite is 2nd most successful fishing method behind bacon bait)

i do agree that canadian bacon should be ashamed of itself. you hear me xmorganax! ashamed of itself!!!!!!