Actium Hall of Fame

DeletedUser12251

Ok, so I realize there is a Hall of Fame for each world at the start up menu, but it is pretty misleading at best in most cases when it comes to who the top players actually are. Personally, I enjoy hearing about who people think are the best players based on their experience, not just numbers.

So please post your top players based on who you think truly excels in a certain area and not based solely off of the rankings in Actium.

1. Best Attacker (best at running Ops and taking cities from enemies):
2. Best Defender (best at protecting their cities and the cities of their teammates):
3. Best Team Player (most helpful to their alliance and the alliance's goals):
4. Best Leader/Founder (who did the most with what they had):
5. Best Overall (who you think is the absolute best player):
6. Most Overrated (who you feel did not perform to their potential):
7. Most Underrated (who you feel performed beyond expectation):

Do not name yourself, and keep it to players who had a legitimate impact on this world (not someone who was great in another world and quit here after a month or two).

DeletedUser

maybe you should lead off to encourage debate from others

DeletedUser11733

Ok, so I realize there is a Hall of Fame for each world at the start up menu, but it is pretty misleading at best in most cases when it comes to who the top players actually are.

Bah. Toast is salty his name isn't on the hall of fame :p

DeletedUser11733

On a serious note since the external is inactive, i'd post something.

1-> Hard to see anyone other than Binderjoel/elphine/AD (until he ghosted)
2-> Binderjoel/zdravko
3-> almost every member in SnS has been a teamplayer and completely selfless.
4-> Hard not to pick elphine
5-> Same as 1 (Joel personal pick)
6-> AD (supposedly world-winner who didn't win)
7-> idk.. most of the players had already made a name for themselves in other worlds.

To be fair, the world was most definitely shaped by strategies of Appraxiadaddy and elphine. Though the fights went where binderjoel went.

DeletedUser12251

1. Honestly, I'd have to say Fatty or Nalyn just because they ran what were by far the best Ops on me.

2. I'd have to say zdravko or Oppressed simply because they both survived in o55 well before we moved down there. I don't recall either losing a city in o55 either since I joined Saints.

3. Mohit and Gillix. Moh sent helped me with sieges during a time I could land in cities repeatedly but simply did not have the supporting cast to hold the siege. Gillix keeps her eye on the goal of the alliance. One of the best players to have around during WW, because as others begin to slow down, she continues to keep her resources moving and trying to get others to do the same.

4. I'd have to say Elphine since she has been crucial to the WW stage of the game. Flavius was also a good leader from what I saw, though I did not get to work quite as closely with him. I also think Celt deserves to be mentioned. Band of Brothers kept their group small, active and efficient for much of the world with few allies. As most alliances gained strong allies as Actium continued, BoB kept to their gameplan and were highly successful until WW when coalitions with significantly higher player numbers overcame them.

5. Tough to say who has been the best as many top players from past worlds joined here, some successful, others not so much. I know Binderjoel was successful against some players that several, including themselves, claimed to be the best. I might have to go with him simply because many of the others I'd rank as some of the best all have shown some sort of vulnerability that I did not see from Joel.

6. Definitely Appraxiadaddy. The guy proclaimed by many to be the best in Actium deserves to be labeled as the most overrated if he achieved anything short of a win in Actium. He did not get the win, ghosted shortly afterwards, and lost way more cities than what I'd expect of someone many believed to be the best.

7. Greatest. The dude is a monster. Lines up tight Ops, near impossible to catch not responding, and a very smart defender. He lost many cities (down to 1) during a time he had to leave for a while, but he came back after a couple of months and is looking to break back into the top 100. Many don't know the guy too well in this game, but from my experience, I'd much rather have this guy on my team than have to play against him.

DeletedUser12251

Btw, this is def not for Saints only. Ugly and anyone else we are at war with are welcome to make a list. I'd def like to get point of views from the other side of the fence.

DeletedUser6919

Gonna give list of people I know (or have known) as enemies and not list my team mates. Bit of a stretch on a couple as we are now all holding hands but my opinion is based on when we were fighting instead of just complimenting my team mates 'cos they already know I think they are all awesome.

1. Best Attacker: The Celt

Celt is the only person to take a city off me here that wasn't due to erroneous ban or players exploiting game glitch. So really he's the only person I can say however Crim gets honorable mention as I like his style.

2. Best Defender: Oppressed

He's managed to survive in O55 on his tod and despite being so far south would still send support and siege breaks to O54 to defend his teammates, often sending more from an ocean away than his allies would send from the next island.

3. Best Team Player: J R Barnes

I think at this stage could make a good case for pretty much anyone however he got the tightest support timings on both CQ attempts on my O55 cities.

4. Best Leader/Founder: Dunno

I could make a good case for most leaders, except for Fugly leadership. Sorry guys but with inviting AD and giving his girl auths there was fractured leadership and the idea to forming super coalition it caused our side to make one too and those 2 factors didn't end well for you.

5. Best Overall: theoldestdear

I would love for Bish to ditch super coalition and join us so he can be my teammate. However that would never happen, so no Darko for me either
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

6. Most Overrated: Bear Sloth

After her countless retellings of the tale of how her and Nori became friends because Nori was the first female to match her skill lv I was expecting more but she is dire. The only thing worst than her game play was the excessive amount of poorly worded, hypocritical PMs she'd send out.

7. Most Underrated: #N/A

I didn't have low expectations of anyone so can't say anyone exceeded them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12251

Yeah, hate giving credit to enemies, but J R and Supergirl are two players I saw working hard in team Ops. Ugly should be kissing their butts considering they seem to work the hardest over there in my opinion.

Leaving myself out of it here this is what i think:::

1. Best Attacker (best at running Ops and taking cities from enemies):
Saundegs From MORI and fatchesser from BOB. I know there are a lot out there ahead of them in rankings but sometimes mis leading in my years playing these 2 are the best i have seen.

2. Best Defender (best at protecting their cities and the cities of their teammates):
Lord Unique from Mori and Ildi of BOB. LU is selfless and will send to anyone in need and also very tough to CS because of the amount of Support he can bring to bare. Ildi i have played against and although known for attacking more i found that her times are superb on snipes front and back.
I would say myself because never lost a city here but got to give credit to others.

3. Best Team Player (most helpful to their alliance and the alliance's goals):JR from Uglies i only come to know him just recently but he has done an amazing job rallying his guys.

4. Best Leader/Founder (who did the most with what they had):
I will pass on this because any leader that needs a coalition to win wonders and crown is doing so by having help so that rules out pretty much everyone. Though if i have too pick it would Celt feels the same as me tried on his own and his leadership has led to any alliance they face they have an advantage on City takes.

5. Best Overall (who you think is the absolute best player):
This is a tough one, i know Elphine is a popular choice and from what i hear probably deserves that honor but i have been observing every player and there is not one player above anyone playing here.

6. Most Overrated (who you feel did not perform to their potential):
CLINTAURUS His main asset is how much he golds, His alliance whether planned or not gave wonders away to another which is insane..
You can make a Case for AD but honestly he has played at a much higher level then Clint and honestly if did not ghost probably would put him as best player.

7. Most Underrated (who you feel performed beyond expectation):
StyrofoamCueball of Mori he just started playing this world but quickly has become one of the best attackers here, he is relentless when he finds a victim, will be on to watch going forward.

Look forward to seeing more players and maybe will change my rankings but i am good with what i have here. I give no credit to golders or Cheats, anyone who has been Ba**** is DQed
I have played against BinderJoel in Pella and honestly nothing special, Flav is a good player and has my respect.

Great Job winning Sinners but it was a gift wrapped win, that takes a lot of points away. Elphine and Toast know of them good players so will have to see whats up going forward...

Last edited:

DeletedUser13100

I have played against BinderJoel in Pella and honestly nothing special,

You didnt play against me in Pella. I went a full ocean away from my core to get to your doorstep... than quit Pella.
I hope to get a chance to play against you tho.

Ill give this thread a go with some other superlative awards.

1. Hardest players to hit.
Tie between Soulbrother03, Ildi, and Mohit (before he joined my team)

2. Easiest players to hit
Chalmers, Furiess, and Dirty Deeds.

3. Best at solo'ing
Game Error - dude was a beast at growing without help. Started a month later than everyone else and plowed through O44.

4. Best Ops
BoB - Ildi, R34per, and some help from Celt cleared 2k ftrans behind 25 wall and tower with supports all over the cs time and gobbled a city from me.

5. Enemies I'd like to play with.
Ildi and Uberman

6. Most likely to report you for something.
Everyones friend, AD.

DeletedUser13100

Refresh my memory on who took a city from me before I quit?

Besides even if yall did take a city or two from me, I took about 15 from ya'll.

Whats not impressive about being one of the 4 original members of Mors Venit, the alliance that was in first from day 1 thru the day the realm closed. (Even tho I left right before wonders). I left because we ran out of reds within an entire ocean of my core and I lost interest. We beat the breaks off everyone.

What a coincidence I was on the alliance that won this world too. Im 2-0 and you are 0-2 in the worlds you have played with me. Let me know when you are gonna join another realm and I will get you to sing a different tune.

Its funny that you think a gift wrap win is a win. If you are happy with an alliance saying here take this wonder instead of fighting for it then you only want the easy road and the win is tainted, Its laughable it really is..

As for Pella it was a good run you guys had cannot argue with that..
Also as for beating everyone yes you beat a bunch of simming alliances down but when you faced off with us you gained no ground and thats with us fighting the FIGHTING UNICORNS as well...

You were near Reds and that is just an excuse, sick of players that say no enemies near me and thats it i quit. You have to move and adapt go to where the action is.. Every world i played i have branched out to varying oceans to go where the action is. Ocean Based only players, i have no room for them..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1. Best Attacker--- Would have to say Zhao Shun before he quit, honorable mention to DoctorWhooves.
2. Best Defender--- Definitely Oppressed, great job staying in our core man.
3. Best Team Player--- First person that pops into my mind is PROIXOSIS-1, followed by J R Barnes.
4. Best Leader/Founder--- Thorr, although he has a great team, does amazing with them in every single world.
5. Best Overall--- First one that pops into my mind is Elphine, but we all know she has a little helper in regards to attack and defense, so I'll pretend she isn't in the world. Next on the list that doesn't have a little helper would undoubtedly be .Shinigami. Although he is not as active with the team as he used to be, great guy all around.
6. Most Overrated--- By far, CLINTAURUS. AD is a close second, but CLINT takes the cake not just because he is an enemy, but because he runs into VM every other day when we kill all of his troops and fliers.
7. Most Underrated--- Oppressed. You can say anything you want about Ugly and the "super coalition", but there is a very strong and experienced core team of all the coalition alliances. With that being said, we have made no major victories in regards to Oppressed, even though he is right in the middle of our home ocean.

Overall, world full of a ton of talent.. Hard to make this list.

DeletedUser11733

Its funny that you think a gift wrap win is a win. If you are happy with an alliance saying here take this wonder instead of fighting for it then you only want the easy road and the win is tainted, Its laughable it really is..

Yeah, this is laughable and the fact Super forming a giant coalition isn't laughable at all.

I see you're part of the same coalition. Quite a change from the person bragging in the forums how his alliance is different from other alliance and are not part of any coalitions. Who are you and what did you do to the real Al?

DeletedUser

Yeah, this is laughable and the fact Super forming a giant coalition isn't laughable at all.

I see you're part of the same coalition. Quite a change from the person bragging in the forums how his alliance is different from other alliance and are not part of any coalitions. Who are you and what did you do to the real Al?

Why do you guys say we are in a coalition like you aren't? The world is split in two, ours and yours bud.

DeletedUser11733

The world wasn't split until Ugly and Waf joined hands.

Until that time we were fighting both BoB and Ugly. And the. And we had no agreement on WW with BADA either. Any and all agreement was made just a few days before the WW and long after Waf, Ugly and Bish decided to hold hands together.

The problem is, what could have been an interesting world with many different alliances having 1-2 wonder each got split in between 2 coalitions.

I see clint getting a lot of stick for unifying ww under SnS, and so do we for so called gifted win. How's it that no one points any finger at Bish or Waf in Ugly coalition, because if they had went into ww without being in a coalition they might have as well completed a wonder w/o any help. No one holds them guilty of selling their wonder to ugly coalition.

DeletedUser13100

As for Pella it was a good run you guys had cannot argue with that..
Also as for beating everyone yes you beat a bunch of simming alliances down but when you faced off with us you gained no ground and thats with us fighting the FIGHTING UNICORNS as well...

You were near Reds and that is just an excuse, sick of players that say no enemies near me and thats it i quit. You have to move and adapt go to where the action is.. Every world i played i have branched out to varying oceans to go where the action is. Ocean Based only players, i have no room for them..

It's funny you think DWS and BS were gift wrapped a win. We were fighting ugly, bob, and candy crush simultaneously while your Momento crew sat on the rim from their beach chairs with your feet up. Try getting in the thick of things for once and see how long it takes for you and your friends to hit that VM button when I cq my way onto your islands. Dont think that will happen? Ask the UGLY's here in Actium that thought the same thing. Im sure your team ran into some monster grepo'ers from O46 and O36.

Still waiting for you to tell me who took a city from me in Pella from your team. U think Mors Venit beat a bunch of simming alliances? The first unicorns, monsters, Pandamonium, CBS, and whatever Fatcheeser and his crew were named. All these alliances were better than your Greek team who by the way were led by you and accomplished NOTHING in that realm. I seriously cant wait to get in a new world with you.

So happy you put a target on your chest for me.