Actium Alliances

DeletedUser

TezT that little EN vs US competition wont determine anything. First off its not real battle so that already sucks, you play on different worlds of your choice. They aren't just picking the best but anybody over 1k BP which I get hourly in Actium. I dont even think the best are participating in that competition.

Yes that might be true. Personally I am not going to participate in that competition so you have to be right. ;)

You're so KEWL! Can I have an autograph?
You can have mine if you want! :)

DeletedUser

Sitting Ducks have the best alliance name.
Despite being smashed by the trash alliance, then by Night-Day and now The Few are having a nibble, for every city lost 2 pop up elsewhere and they are growing stronger.
Failed Cs attempts against them are posted in their alliance profile for all to see for a few days. They were originally called Too Stoned to Care but changed the name.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10246

Despite being smashed by the trash alliance, then by Night-Day and now The Few are having a nibble, for every city lost 2 pop up elsewhere and they are growing stronger.
Failed Cs attempts against them are posted in their alliance profile for all to see for a few days. They were originally called Too Stoned to Care but changed the name.

you have a great alliance name, your diplomat is awful. If you guys are attacked he says "imma send your reports to every big alliance, even talk trash cause they need new area"

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser8159

Im definitely "too stone to care" about your lame alliance

DeletedUser11243

Are we, Candy Crush, the only alliance not to have an academy, pact, sister, brother, uncle, cousin, booty-call alliance? (actually, we might have a booty-call alliance. But we don't like to talk about it.)

You know when I posted about our pre-made alliance, before the world started and I promised that we wanted pacts with everyone, I was criticized by a ton of people here who don't get sarcasm.

There are tons of posts here that go on and on and on about UN servers being better because of the lack of pacts. Or how academies are lame. Or sister alliances are a joke. Blah. Blah. Blah. YET, everyone seems to be in one.

I guess it's kind of like when all your fun single friends get married and have kids and become super lame, and they spend their time playing online video games because they can't go out and drink like they used to because they don't have a babysitter.

We have a sweet party going on over here in 54, and we aren't going to pact until we meet that very special, super intelligent alliance who is easy to talk to and has the dreamy eyes, nice body, sense of humor and brings home a fat pay-check.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9851

"super intelligent, who is easy to talk to and has the dreamy eyes, nice body, sense of humor and brings home a fat pay-check."

You just described me. 8)

DeletedUser6919

Athenakins looks like we've found your dream guy... GOM is gonna be jealous XD

DeletedUser5973

"super intelligent, who is easy to talk to and has the dreamy eyes, nice body, sense of humor and brings home a fat pay-check."

You just described me. 8)
Minus the dreamy, nice, and fat. Also just replace humor with smell and its basically the same lol