Actium Alliances

DeletedUser4951

Lets talk about whichever alliance you want to know about.

Talk about an alliance listed above, then post whichever alliance you'd like to know more about. This is not limited to the top 12.

Impervious Syndicate

DeletedUser10777

lets talk about whichever alliance you want to know about.

talk about an alliance listed above, then post whichever alliance you'd like to know more about. This is not limited to the top 12.

impervious syndicate

impervious syndicate is comprised of some decent en talent.... But looks a little mor elike mra status when you look closely... They have recruits spread out between them and their sister alliances and a few name i see from us servers, i see some definite inexperienced blokes in there.... Looks like they want to run the border of 54/44..... But it seems they dont have enough depth to see it through.....unless they are pacted with some other alliances......?????????? Anyone know that question?

What about pillars of war?

DeletedUser

Don't know much about them other than the fact that we took a few of their cities last night and they didn't really put up much of a fight. What do people know about the non-pub people in GUILD?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12660

Can anyone tell me anything about New World Order?

The sister alliance of Dark World Order or their academy. Very weak alliance, we just conquered their leaders city yesterday. There top player speed it, who is the top of both alliances is in VM.

As for Pillars of War, last time I was on the us servers they were a good group, had a nice core and became the top alliance but not sure what happened after that nor do I remember which world it was on. They're a premade alliance, they're also pacted with Unity, Unity.., and Unity...

I'd like to know about HyperActive

DeletedUser

Hyperactive is my alliance so I am biased, we have some really good players, and although I'm not with them in Troy, they're one of the top alliances there (InActive). We took a city from the Raintown, and have lost very few legitimate cities. I'd like someone from outside though to give a rating

DeletedUser12720

Hyperactive is my alliance so I am biased, we have some really good players, and although I'm not with them in Troy, they're one of the top alliances there (InActive). We took a city from the Raintown, and have lost very few legitimate cities. I'd like someone from outside though to give a rating

We are beast
End of story

Jk, also curious what others think

DeletedUser12660

Not really sure about HyperActive though, you guys claim to have a lot of your members from Inactive but the majority of your members came from this world and from the falling Irish Pub. I didn't really know you guys well besides you guys being east of us, we did take a city from you guys but that was because of location and there wasn't much resistance. Still don't know much about you guys, I know you guys declared war on TT or whatever they decide to change their name to next.

DeletedUser12720

Not really sure about HyperActive though, you guys claim to have a lot of your members from Inactive but the majority of your members came from this world and from the falling Irish Pub. I didn't really know you guys well besides you guys being east of us, we did take a city from you guys but that was because of location and there wasn't much resistance. Still don't know much about you guys, I know you guys declared war on TT or whatever they decide to change their name to next.
Lets break this down, I do not know who came from inactive in troy and who did not, I just spawned near them and knew a few of them, so joined.

We have taken a few 3-5 members of irish pub

We are at war with tt/ W T ?, that's news to me

I mean we are wary and expect war simply from since we are in O55, but no official war has been announced.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the info. Can anyone tell me any more about New World Order? You help shall be much appreciated.

DeletedUser12720

Good alliance with lots of good name, en players, rim alliance that expect to settle in the top 5 eventually, but do not think it will be able to complete with the core alliances and bundle of sticks.

DeletedUser

sitting ducks and grepolis pirates idk two alliances i have seen grow out on the rim

DeletedUser

Anyone like to tell me about W T ?

I see some names I recognize but cant put my finger on it that there from the EN Server? :s

DeletedUser

That doesnt help my question though Rob, I think I see/Know The Smilodon Fatalis I think if its the same player from the EN servers then its Danny am sure? o.o

DeletedUser11560

Danny
Nod crush
Tsf all refer to the same person.

He's been in Venom before, RadioActive and a bunch of others