Ace of Hearts / Why so serious ?

DeletedUser

@Joseph Nieves. Yeah like you know, from browsing topics, i've seen you don't like AOH, but, you might have hidden a secret; AOH has a connection with poker because its a card, and your alliance in ETA, ALL IN has a connection to poker too. So from what I'm seeing, you might have kept a hidden secret that you really like AOH. (Also, you have joined AOH at one time).

@Petrika Grosi. I think Joseph Nieves secretly likes your alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2154

Congratulations! You have just been awarded dumbest comment of the month! Please wear the badge with pride.

DeletedUser

Yes, I do wear the badge with pride! It is honored to receive an award.

DeletedUser2154

Glad I could help. Anyways back on topic. AOH and WSS. It looks like AOH went from an enemy to an NAP to a pact with WSS in less that 24 hours :/. Another amazing display of WSS wimping out. Everyone should renounce their pacts with WSS and fight them. All WSS does is pact to avoid destruction.

DeletedUser2154

What do you mean slobo? It's not very strategic WSS has no one to farm they are so locked up in NAP's

DeletedUser

WSS have actually two big war Hashashiyyin and Ritchie Boys ;)

DeletedUser

I think every alliance have problems with Ritchie Boys...

DeletedUser2154

Well sorry Kayman, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

DeletedUser1411

Some of you know me, some of you know of me, and some of you will learn who I am but to all I have always played this game with honor and respect.

Just so everybody knows the deal, WSS's leader Jeremie has a long time connection of friendship with Petrika and is leading a war against AoH where he is feeding Petrika as much BP as he can. I gave him a chance to play this world legit by joining his alliance, but when he went from war to NAP to pact with AoH I left his alliance knowing he was still working with Petrika. Fairly sure his plan was to merge them (which they will both deny) but upon realizing that many of his players were about to leave WSS Jeremie cancelled that pact and went back to "war" with AoH. I thought it was weird that he kept asking me to take an AoH city at the beginning of the world when there were no good AoH targets near me, and sending a 12 hour CS to enemy territory on a revolt server is known suicide. So either Jeremie is still working with AoH or he has no idea how to play this game. I urge all players pacted with him or in his alliance to leave now and join an alliance that isn't betraying their own members. He knows that I know about this connection, and is trying to target me but is failing badly and causing players to quit. I even have a PM from Jeremie admitting that he was a spy for Petrika on the Beta server, but of course he no longer is even friends with him....... Worst liar I have ever seen.

DeletedUser13

Good Guy but with Trust issues!When we merged(SF-WSS)I was promised leadership but never got them......

DeletedUser

every alliance has problems with us?
I don't see the big issue, we don't have problems with every alliance :)

and it can only mean that they see us as dangerous.. which is a compliment again ;)

DeletedUser

Heck I was giving them support and they changed their name . The leader left the aliance to go to Ace of Hearts and I was still supporting him . Never heard a thing from the guy . Argonauts I mean . Now my old alliance is getting attacked repeatedly and they don't even raise a finger . Thats what I get for helping though . I knew that when I played other strat games and I know it now so don't mind me . It was my mistake .