Ace of Hearts / Why so serious ?

DeletedUser

No offense, but it doesn't really matter at this point in the world. Around 8/10 of the world isn't even close to conquering.

DeletedUser1048

Yeah at this stage it is foolish to brag about taking two cities from another alliance, when like only 11 players have more than one city.

DeletedUser1048

Well have fun fighting them, I have gotten spy reports on 5 of there cities since these guys don't seem to understand that you can put silver in the cave.

DeletedUser1048

Oh okay. It will change the world a bit because whoever wins gains controls of Ocean 54. However the outcome of the war is obvious, AoH will lose once again. I mean they lost in Beta where some of the people they were fighting were new to the game so I don't see them doing better against tougher opponents.

DeletedUser1048

Kind of does, petrika made a lot of enemies in Beta and some of his enemies are playing in Epsilon and want to destroy him here.

DeletedUser1048

Not likely, he was known in Beta for having a bad temper and declared war on 5 alliances for no reason.

DeletedUser1684

The winner in Ocean 54 looks like it will now be ace of hearts they got a lot support from other alliances in the Ocean and they are working on weeding them out.

DeletedUser

NGNG do better to watch out another ocean couse 54 is dominated by AOH and our allies, about me and my enemies i showed to you poor noobs in Beta that for 3 months i was always number one and only when i rest with 5 members against all the world and some cowards who learned all and had all the citys by me betrayed me only this stime you started to take my citys but at all cases you never arrived to rimme me and to think a little was Petrika VS all the world Beta... Here you dont have any chances and your strategies since start to make AOH and me in warr against all failed... you are the only cowards here and the only future lossers. We will see with pleasure how this world will go. AOH will protect DISTRICT 12, PILLARS OF WARR and DOOM REPERS and you will never dream to win this warr... the citys that you taked with your gold doesnt mean nothing and they was inactive... Another thing, I and a lot of other players started 1 week later this world so you have 1 week advange dont be to much proud for your evouliton couse isnt to much. See you in battlefield sweety

DeletedUser371

o jozef joozef or jozzi :p
we ar everywhere, remmember what you says for ace of hearts in beta
i go in ace for doing sam pork jobs for troodai , you ar eonly oone noob and spy for other people
run fast run slow i camm for you noobs

DeletedUser

hm...please I'm not scared of the petty alliances that call them selves our enemies. Hahaha!! They will quickly disappear from memory.-Legate Lanius Second in command of Ace of Hearts

DeletedUser2111

Ha look datepalm is running his mouth again. Dont be so hoppy there buddy. We are number 1 in Ocean 54 and we will remain that for time to come. We will protect our allies and fight for each other. - killroy10n1 Council member in Ace Of Hearts.