Ace of Hearts VS KT/BR/WE

DeletedUser

Petrika you took 3 cites from BR not 5 and I agree with you you are good attacker but very bad team player,like many your alliance friends...You never had serious attempts to break any our siege on Aoh city or to stack some friend with defense before we landed CS.

DeletedUser

and why you have inactive players in your alliance?
It's your fault...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser308

We'll be waiting for you when you come out of vm ;)

Petrika we know you can conquer inactives and smaller players, but when you get back from vm you should try playing with the big boys for once. Let's see how you do against the better players that can actually defend themselves and attack you.

DeletedUser

1 vs 3. Nice. What's worse is probably the fact you three are working together.

DeletedUser374

well, whether it's fair or not, it's the reality that Petrika (edit: annoys) multiple alliances.

DeletedUser

Don't anybody worry. The next rollback will be at least 3 days ago and counting. AOH will be on top, Petrika will have his cities back and I can move on to Evony.

DeletedUser

That's all cool, if you make loads of enemies you gotta pay the price for it. On EN, I tend to join alliances where we've got fairly large egos and we like to take on the whole world.

But it seems you're all working together which is slightly harsh.

DeletedUser

for real ppl you all argue like middle schoolers then accuse the others of being that its like watching 2 14 year old girls fighting over a bf geez and it is true generally the consequences of attacking lots of alliances for no reason is that they end up fighting you with odds of about 50:1 so petrika you made your choice now you get to deal with them.

DeletedUser

Firstly.. congrats for knights, betas and white ..

so what other fights are going on? I dont know, if this is the right thread.. But can someone who knows about the world.. help in collating all the big wars..

DeletedUser

Most wars don't matter if your alliance is weak, no one is able to conquer the other and people just lose troops. That's just the way it is.

DeletedUser600

Oh Good Pat, you are here. Thought I missed you. You sent me this message this evening after attacking my city....

poor gurl

Petrika Grosi today at 00:39
ohh ohhh ohhh ill dont hurt the good girls dont worry calm down... im waiting a little time to make the girl in sleep... you will sleep now sweety no way... ill wait there the next 24 hours for this... because i love you :p ohh ohhh ohhh poor abbee

Well, you never gave me a chance to respond, soon as I tried you put me on block. *sniffles* so sad indeed, are you afraid to talk to a girl? Are you shy? It's ok hun, I will be gentle. C'mon Pat, unblock me.

DeletedUser

Most wars don't matter if your alliance is weak, no one is able to conquer the other and people just lose troops. That's just the way it is.

In that case what will happen to these KT/BR/WE pact once AOH is wiped out?(which they already are, if I am not wrong).

DeletedUser

It remains to be seen what exactly will happen between our pact but we commited to each other and i dont see anything on the horizon that will upset the bond weve formed as friends united against the continued stupidity and arrogance of petrkka grosi and her minions....erm lackeys...or subjects. Stooges? Ylu get the point. As long as Petrika remains around shes actually doing us a favor and reinforcing the very reasons we came together in the first place.

No one likes Paprika.

DeletedUser

We'll take out other alliances we don't like obviously. There's not just AoH in these waters.