AC04's Auto-updating maps~Rhethymnhos

DeletedUser836

I am posting them since it is less than 24 hours til the world starts. Do not spam this thread, If you have a question PM me. The maps will appear sometime soon (most likely tomorrow).

Top 15 Players (Small)
[SPR]
small.png
[/SPR]

Top 15 Players (Large)
[SPR]
large.png
[/SPR]

Top 15 Alliances (Small)
[SPR]
small.png
[/SPR]

Top 15 Alliances (Large)
[SPR]
large.png
[/SPR]

Last 7 Days Conquers (Small)
[SPR]
small.png
[/SPR]

Last 7 Days Conquers (Large)
[SPR]
large.png
[/SPR]

World Map (Small)
[SPR]
small.png
[/SPR]

World Map (Large)
[SPR]
large.png
[/SPR]

DeletedUser

maps awesome as always, but what's up with the way this world is filling?
All the way down to O57/67, but no love for O46 at all....

DeletedUser11481

People aren't choosing to start in the south-west. Its pretty much it.

DeletedUser

Well i think it auto new accounts not really for sure just know thats what it usually does

DeletedUser11717

Which I find annoyingly terrible, but oh well. Not like I'm doomed

DeletedUser2178

People aren't choosing to start in the south-west. Its pretty much it.

I dont buy this explaination cause I have seen too many worlds generate this way with an entire quadrent not get people generated into it! I personally believe grepo does this intentionally for god knows what reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dio I think you should go explore the depths of these Oceans & document your findings. Maybe you could be a modern day Christopher Columbus ;)

DeletedUser

I'd just like to remind everyone that the forum is not a place to discuss rule breaking (for example using bots and the effects of thereof).

If you suspect someone is botting use the support system and we will look into it and you have any questions about forum rules send me a private message.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

I really don't know anything about how the world populates, but, I can't think that it's cuz people don't choose sw..... The world has to populate based off some set program, not just people picking here or there... Intentional.