ABP per player

DeletedUser

And I don't boot people out for losing a city lol
I think we clarified I'm not Petrika lol

DeletedUser1048

And I don't boot people out for losing a city lol
I think we clarified I'm not Petrika lol

Also he kicked someone out once because they asked why they had to change there time zone. Anyway back on topic, The Reckoning still has the best average abp per player, and MCD is pretty close :)

DeletedUser

Also he kicked someone out once because they asked why they had to change there time zone. Anyway back on topic, The Reckoning still has the best average abp per player, and MCD is pretty close :)

Yeah we are ;)

DeletedUser

Wow I love how only 3 alliances have average abp per member over 200, just shows you how much the top 3 is better than everyone else. By the way Purple Hornet since you like to talk about how great you are how do we know your just not going to quit running this alliance like you did in Eta? No disrespect intended just curious :)

That isn't quite accurate.

DeletedUser

I have to say you guys argue about the silliest things. Anyways, I'm just going to say this is definitely the best world so far since Beta I think

DeletedUser2569

Lol... How can PH win an argument when he is outnumbered here?
It's not a good argument that TR have more members on here than JFL... Not everyone got the spare time to talk here;)

DeletedUser2654

I choose PH's side and not just because he is the founder of my alliance, I chose him because, Well i don't really know I did not read all this i was too lazy. I been eating too many milk and cookies.

DeletedUser1048

Here are the top 10 attacking alliances, I rearranged them to put the ones with the highest average abp per player first.

MCD-467 abp per player
TR-456 abp per player
The Sin.dicate-414 abp per player
JFL-313 abp per player
SWL Unruly Sea Dogs-194 abp per player
The Invaders-162 abp per player
Eligitur Bellatores-120 abp per player
Total Domination-79 abp per player
Dragons of War-39 abp per player
Equinox-36 abp per player

DeletedUser308

Highest abp average per alliance: