Abandoning Farming Villages

DeletedUser

I suppose the closest you can do is make a farming village revolt by looting it too much, but as Kyllmen said, why would you want to do so?

DeletedUser

Just because i have a lvl 1 and i dont want to send reaources to upgrade it to lvl 2. Instead i found a already lvl 2 one. Actually now i dont want to. Earlier i knew no way of of how to increase my farm space and i thought to get access on the lvl 2 farming village as a new one if i can abandon a previous one. But now i understood it and thus i am not abndoning it. :)
Thx guys anyway.

P.S. is there a link where you can sort of know everything about the game? A guide section sort of thing? I can give you an example. Visit this for the game called forge of empires -

http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?6059-Glossary-of-Guides

Any such thing for grepolis??

DeletedUser

There is a link to the wiki at the top of this page. You can find much of what you need to know there. We also have a guides section on this forum.

DeletedUser

What if i loose a part of my mood in a farming village? How to regain it? Is there a way to do so? Do i need to wait or i need to send some resources or something else?

DeletedUser271

The only way to get the mood of a farming village back is to wait. If you send resources to the farming village, it will only upgrade the level, of the farming village ;-)

DeletedUser

Anyone how to get those special units of different gods like hedas' units etc...... Like units of zues and so on????

DeletedUser271

You need a temple that is enough developed in order to train these units ;-) If you want to know which level you need, open your barracks/harbour, click the "+" on the right and click on the unit ;-)