Abandoning a city

DeletedUser10628

Is there a way to abandon a city that you no longer want or need, I have 2 cities that the other player keeps hitting on a daily basis so that I cannot grow in those cities but he/she will not take them, or is there s stratagy that will force their hand in which even though they only want to keep me beat down to take the city. any help would be appreciated.

DeletedUser5423

No, you cannot abandon that city.

One way to discourage others from attacking is to build you wall up, always activate militia and always dodge your troops. Also, move all your resources out. That way when they attack, they lose units, but get no bp or resources.

Kariella

Hoplite
as mentioned use militia alot... and also dont build troops in that city... so when they attack they get no bp and use up your resources as quick as possible so they get none...

make sure your cave is L10 and keep some silver in it... and every once in awhile pack your city solid with support troops from other cities and your friends cities... so when he attacks he gets whacked... also start spelling the heck outta him and ask your buddies to spell him as well... so even if he doesnt get the message and leave you alone he will be losing more resources and wasted time than you...

getting people to waste their time and resources is a victory

DeletedUser

Just use up all your resources and enact militia every time they attack. They will get bored. Build o troops and send them to a different village as support. Then send them back against the attacker right after an attack :)

DeletedUser

Try to bust them. Hide your units most of the time, then call them back once in a while. They might get discouraged. Hades plague and Artemis illusion can seriously frustrate a player. Get friend to cast illusions too so they get overwhelmed by false attacks. If you are really tricky, do some real attacks in between so they cannot ignore the illusions. If you have Hades instead, plagues can make upgrading, rebuilding, and expanding their military harder. By making them busy, they might not have time to attack you. Units might be called back to defend against illusions. And most of all, they might get the message and stop attacking you.