A world with no Gold, everything on, but prepaid so everyone is at an actual even level!

• Thread starter DeletedUser2336
  • Start date

DeletedUser2336

Maybe this idea has already been thought up, but bringing it back maybe...

$50, buy in. All advisors active during the whole world. Conquest or revolt is not allowed until 60 days giving everyone who buys in at least enough time get their moneys worth in-case they do get rimmed. Could also do this as an "every player for themselves" game play but in that case, the revolts would have tostart quicker. Regardless, back to the first point!

Pre Buy In. A week to allow for everyone to buy in. No Gold. Just good old fashion teamwork and the ability to weasel your way out of getting your ass handed to you :)

To be honest, I am in my dissertation still. BUt something like this might get me to jump in for as long as I could.

mattias

Messenger
Been talked about many a time. Many people, myself included, have messaged inno directly with this exact idea and not received even a simple no from them

DeletedUser15255

Maybe this idea has already been thought up, but bringing it back maybe...

$50, buy in. All advisors active during the whole world. Conquest or revolt is not allowed until 60 days giving everyone who buys in at least enough time get their moneys worth in-case they do get rimmed.

yeah no thanks if im paying 50 to play a world im not waiting 60 days to take someones city lmao

DeletedUser7205

Love the idea but would need to be something more along the lines of announcing the world one month in advance then close the world to new players after say 500, 600, 1000, 2000 (whatever). Basically giving a months notice to sign up for this world and pay your fee would allow inno to show how many players had signed up so far revealing how many openings were left. That would certainly allow for people to sign up early and plan for the world. Instead of a stream of 100 players joining on day one then same next day and so on, it would be boom, 1000 players who already picked their initial city destination (44,45,54,55 or random). The world starts and you get your city then the beg protection begins for everyone. 1000 x $50 = $50,000 for running a virtual server for 6 to 12 months would be pretty epic.

Also, I agree on the big fat "NO" for the 60 day no takeover rule as it's gonna make people nuts and bored to death founding cities everywhere rather than wait.

mattias

Messenger
Been talked about many a time. Many people, myself included, have messaged inno directly with this exact idea and not received even a simple no from them
Missed the part about the 60 days, that’s a no from me as well. A standard or even slightly extended bp would be perfect

DeletedUser3556

I would be interested in one with a 3 city start, smallest city can't be conquered so you get your money worth as noted. standard bp. No gold. Events would need to be tweaked or completely removed.

DeletedUser11243

Conquest or revolt is not allowed until 60 days giving everyone who buys in at least enough time get their moneys worth in-case they do get rimmed.

Interesting idea, but we have different ideas about "money's worth". Just building cities for 60 days is a big "no" for me.

DeletedUser3556

true, honestly no problem paying 50$ and losing city. It's more about proving you belong with the top dogs without spending gold. If you pay the $50, and you assume the risk. Could allow for a buy back in. Everyone pays for it, world is released and everyone drops in same time. Lose your city, you can pay $50 to rejoin under normal rejoin rules, but acknowledging you are at a disadvantage.

DeletedUser2336

I guess the real point would be speed then. What is the Protection time.... how many starting cities, then sure, there doesn't have to be a 60 day window or anything like that! You pay to play! If you get rimmed so be it. Would be nice to ensure the most alliances get to sign up from all the worlds. So many different crews seem to never get to battle it out!