a true top 12

DeletedUser

Another 2 weeks gone by a new top 12 on the books … a few new faces in the group and a few on the way out .. we are starting to get into ladies and gentlemen my question for the next 2 weeks???? who is gonna man up and be the first alliance to send a 15 hour cs on a deep strike? :) cant wait to see !!

on a side note... will EVENTUALLY get to the paper .. sorry im a busy guy so all I can do right is special features... if you got something interesting you want the world to know about hit me up ingame and give me the details and I will get er done !
So to business …

#12 Spartan Hegemony
[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
bp rank# 15
abp rank #11
dbp rank#28

welllll the rim is making its way into byzantium!!! with a fairly stable core ( for now ) most of the action or inaction is going on the rim and these guys are all the way down in 66 up into 65 … like any good rim alliance not doing anything with themselves there attack rank is nice with a huge 17 point swing in dbp .. need I say more?
Verdict- swim
why? On the rim does not appear to be anyone fighting them and there is about to be a lot of room as other core alliances fall , dont see why they cant keep climbing …
#11 Phoenix Rising
[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
bp rank#10
abp rank#16
dbp rank#8

little known fact : here on the u.s. Servers there are 20 alliances by this name on 20 different worlds !! guess what happened to 18 of them ? You do the legwork and then draw your own conclusions meantime these guys here are what we here in the south like to call a HOT MESS spread over 4 oceans maybe the leaders started in the core and got sent to the rim,and decided” ah what the hell why not lets try one more time!!!!” lol they are taking a beating from someone out there in rim land though ..
verdict- sink
why? No real core spread over 4 oceans , double the amount of dbp vs abp … need I keep going ?
#10 BLUE STEEL
bp rank#18
abp rank#15
dbp rank#21

[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
interesting name sorta grouped very nicely in northern 56 heading south for parts unknown
these guys look like merger monsters to me their ranks are way off for a top alliance but hey its still early maybe they get some and head north into the core .. of course their first stop would be up against bb&b second thought might want to stay down there folks
verdict- float
why? Unless they come north not much for them to do down there in 56 that I can see atm except build sim sim sim sim!
#9 PLAY FOR FUN
bp rank#17
abp rank#12
dbp rank#24

[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
lawd these guys are out there!!! 35 and 36 almost right down the middle of the thing .. I firmly believe that they play for cuz out there what else can you do but build pretty cities … they are attacking people but who ?
Verdict- float
why? Middle of nowhere aggressive enough to hang around .. I dont see why not .. for now
#8 LEGENDS OF VALHALLA
bp rank#24
abp rank#17
dbp rank#29

[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
these guys are in 54 .. a core ocean and they have stats like this ? And they are ranked 8th? Is it just me or does half of byzantium not want to fight ? They have been around awhile now have really high turnover on its members but otherwise seem to be simming along .. is anyone fighting anywhere other than 55
verdict-sink
why? Im just gonna go against conventional wisdom here and say someone in 54 is gonna start beating on these dudes at which point they fall apart , no hard date to back it up , just a hunch
#7 HAPPY HUNTING
bp rank#9
abp rank#8
dbp rank#11

[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
finally down to the fighting alliances these guys here are a new entrant to the top 12 and I dont think they will be around for long .. they are located near the 54 55 border with a lil more further north in 54 .. they seem to be tangling with censored and doing it poorly from the stats but THEY ARE FIGHTING AT LEAST
it would be much better if they were not taking non aligned cities and were doing something other than getting their faces bashed by censored though.
Verdict- sink
why? If you aint really ready to bang , then banging with censored is not really your cup of tea and taking unaligned cities is not the way to stick around near the top
#6 LIGHT OF EREBUS
bp rank#19
abp rank#18
dbp rank#15

[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
merger monster alert!!!!!
will you look at those stats? Im frightened I really am …
these fellas are the sloppy seconds of a couple alliances tbb boj public enemy crap crap crap throw up in the back of your throat alliances mostly good diplomats obviously .. I got a msg from someone in there alliance the other day saying I was there friend because I was the enemy of someone else .. whatever dude! Alright back to being serious . They could straighten themselves out and be a force they have a nice piece of real estate staked out .. time will tell ..
verdict-float
I dont know anything about 45 right now , I do know that every alliance that is over there falls eventually .. so they will hang around for now how long depends on them
#5 DEVIL DOGS
bp rank#12
abp rank#10
dbp rank#18

[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
there have been 23 of these and all of them have been fails to this point ...
these guys are primarily in 44 and making there way into 54 numbers are.. so-so numbers dont know of anything going on out there atm .. not much to say here anyone from this laliance with some input come on down
verdict- float
why? You are now in the phase of the game where things have started to just settle down and no one on the rim wants to fight unless they got to .. so they should be around awhile for this alone
#4 -=M4LoK4=-
bp rank#5
abp rank#5
dbp rank#5

[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
eastern 55 is not going to be a good place for these dudes to be … 2 weeks ago I predicted they would be gone .. well sindrome started a fight they could not win and so they died instead of mlok .. they have a couple problems
1) they are in 55
2) they think they are better than they actually are
3) they are in 55

I dont see them lasting much longer they are a very top heavy alliance with a lot of dead weight on the back end
verdict-sink ..
why? winter is coming for these guys , its gonna be cold and very painful
#3 BridgeBurners
bp rank#1
abp rank#2
dbp rank#1

my story for this top 12 is the rebirth of BB
[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
after their leaders cut out on them these guys were headed for the trash heap … but then missinnocence decided to step up and take control of what was left and then did a wonderful job of holding them together .. and now they have rebuilt after a fashion … their once tight core is gone and they are far flung now , but they are still standing.. holding their own against censored and have become a viable contender again.. will they continue to expirence this rebirth? Maybe maybe not this one is a tough one to call
verdict- float for now .. can they rebound to be a true power again on this world … really cant say you usually dont get 3rd chances in grepolis without a power merger or something .. still anyone who says miss innocence has not done a superb job rebuilding this thing doesn't know grepolis …
#2 BLOODBATH & BEYON
bp rank#3
abp rank#3
dbp rank#6

wellllll
now we come to my alliance comfortably seated at number 2 .. last time I did this we were number 7 .. solidly placed in 55 , with 2 top 5 conflicts under our belts both resulting in deicisive wins for us .. I love it always room for improvement in our game and our positioning and it remains to be seen what could happen to us as though we have been in some good scraps , but still waiting on the big one but otherwise pretty smooth sailing for us
verdict -de nada
why? None in particular

#1 *CENSORED*
bp rank#2
abp rank#1
dbp rank#2

[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
well I once said that censored was like a bad b movie your gal made you sit through … maybe we upgrade them to a B+ movie?
What can I say they are number 1 ?
aggressive to an extent .. they seem to have fallen back off bb and have instead been taking some sindrome cities along with a few other alliances … but the fact remains that until someone challenges them they will be #1 .. unless a power merge happens and someone vaults them on points alone hats off to them for whatever they are doing , because I would probably be ready to put my eyes out if I had to deal with frownybrowny everyday .. for that alone exit and censored deserve to be #1 lol:)

new to my top 12 is the R.I.P section for those alliances who were in the top and then vanish or are on their way there this is our farewell to you dudes and best of luck next world ye erstwhile wanna be bosses .. running an alliance is less about being in charge and more about making the people you are supposed to be leading enjoy the game because you are a good player does not mean you will be a good leader (wrily) thanks -r.a.

Public enemy
highest rank # 2
ranked now ? N/a/ they came the mass recruited they died

brotherhood of justice
highest rank #5
rank now n/a/ they came they saw , they died they came again and then they died again

the sin.drome highest rank #3
rank now #14 and falling fast

they came they saw .. they stuck around a bit ran into BB&B their leader started a fight they were not ready for.. they got spanked … not dead yet but they will be next time I do a top 12 these guys are a really good example .. alliance leaders if you have not been in a bam with another alliance to see what you are made of , DONT GO PICK A FIGHT WITH ANYONE WHO CAN TAKE YOU!!!

[spr]
[/spr]​

DeletedUser

Great job Randy. Though I noticed that you didn't include a map for your alliance. To grepointel!

DeletedUser

bp rank#18
abp rank#15
dbp rank#21

interesting name sorta grouped very nicely in northern 56 heading south for parts unknown
these guys look like merger monsters to me their ranks are way off for a top alliance but hey its still early maybe they get some and head north into the core .. of course their first stop would be up against bb&b second thought might want to stay down there folks
verdict- float
why? Unless they come north not much for them to do down there in 56 that I can see atm except build sim sim sim sim!

Unorganized and the leadership has not grasped the advanced tactics that make an alliance worthy of being in the top 12. Get their crap together and coordinate an attack and they may be dangerous, eventually.

DeletedUser9079

Do not forget us over in =*-French Kiss-*= recent addition of a few members and growing like wildfire. I am one of the few who speaks English, I can also understand French and Spanish.

DeletedUser

Do not forget us over in =*-French Kiss-*= recent addition of a few members and growing like wildfire. I am one of the few who speaks English, I can also understand French and Spanish.

You have like 18 members... Which is fairly impressive when you consider that I can even see your alliance on the first page of rankings. Not so impressive if you plan on running the server. How do you expect to recruit english speakers, or Spanish for that matter?

DeletedUser

Just a reminder discussion of rule breaking and racism is not allowed on the forum. Please report any posts you think are breaking the rules AND .... Stay on topic please :)

DeletedUser8395

Just a reminder discussion of rule breaking and racism is not allowed on the forum. Please report any posts you think are breaking the rules AND .... Stay on topic please :)

Al join one of the top 12 so we can have a forum war and bring life to this forum!...can I call you Al? Al I don think you are contributing enough to 27 and you may be using poor time management skills when it comes to grepolis.

Tell you what Al! Join, Ill help you build up and then we can destroy each other :). Best part is we can document it on the public forum! Sounds fun right Al? I'll even help with your time management opportunities. But if needed we can have 1-on-1s to help you improve daily and check on your progress to make sure your meeting your goals. I'm very busy as well but we all have to make sacrifices.

What do you day Al?

DeletedUser

"some alliance is number one for the moment, may not be tomorrow" there i did my part i'm on topic. now a side note... aliyah.... thems Gestpo tactics!! everyone knows you don't rat out the girl hiding in your attic.....

ANNE FRANKLY I FIND IT IN POOR TASTE!

DeletedUser8395

"some alliance is number one for the moment, may not be tomorrow" there i did my part i'm on topic. now a side note... aliyah.... thems Gestpo tactics!! everyone knows you don't rat out the girl hiding in your attic.....

ANNE FRANKLY I FIND IT IN POOR TASTE!

Al don't mind frowny he has girls hiding in his attic. He may belong to that alliance in the top.

DeletedUser

Current Top 12

Out of curiousity, what's a good break down of the current top 12? I'd love to give an opinion, but I'm a little too new to try and act like I know exactly what's going on.