a true top 12

DeletedUser

So after a week of convalescense the kid is back on the forums

I have to say I am severely disappointed in all of you for the ….uggh what can you call it without getting an infraction? Idk

in any case folks I figure the kid would get back at with a truly worthy grepolis related topic

a top 12

its a week in and already the lines have been drawn .. now I will give you a top 12 now my top 12 is based 80% on the facts I use maps and stats .. the rest is my OPINION which means if you disagree I dont care and feel free :) so here we go

#12 THE ARGONAUTS
abp rank # 35
dbp rank #10

alright dont know any of these guys but there is a large argonauts on us 14 .. so perhaps some of these guys are from there , but my first instinct says only a few and none of them are proven leaders or they started late .. just for the sake of my top 12 im going to say unproven leaders …. spread out over 55 and 65 with some decent cores in north west 55 and another in eastern 65 these guys are spread thin.... but they do have 3 colonzations so far so maybe they will stick its still early after all …. biggest red flag on these guys is the 20+ point swing between abp and dbp … that is alarming means someone is beating on them bad and they are just barely hanging on...

verdict : sinking .. you cant last long on top with that much dbp vs abp ..sorry guys you are not long for the top 12

#11 BAND OF BROTHERS
abp rank# 14
dbp rank #18

ok first if I see another band of brothers alliance I will scream I hate the name and the show was only so so I mean come on .. the last band of brothers I saw was extra lame run by this guy called sheppard … I made them so mad they had to try and get me in trouble cuz all I did was spanked them...
I have heard of a few of these guys and thats a plus and though they are spread out in 44 and 65 they have a really solid core in southwestern 55 .. anyone who read my 12 sink or swim knows I like solid cores especially on a speed 2 world ...plus their bp ranks are right in line with a solid active middle of the pack alliance ..

verdict- swim the core says they will move up and they are active .. they should make some noise as they climb the leaderboards

10# THE TEAM
abp rank# 9
dbp rank # 12

mostly based in south eastern 44 with a small island in 55 a smattering here or there . These guys just seem to be chewing on everything around them .. now someone is saying how they are ranked 9th in abp but abp can be misleading .. just look at censored :) fact is they have there area locked down and thats what counts … red flag ? They got that guy stogus in their alliance .. what a crybaby ...otherwise good to go

verdict -swim these guys could be around along time honestly .. no real competition up there right now and if they move down into 55 could get ugly for someone

#9 R.I.P.
abp rank# 6
dbp rank # 15

spread in a neat lil line from 45 down into 55 around BoB territory a few names stick out here ..mussman hey man! But otherwise I dont know a lot other than the stats
these guys like to fight .. can be good or bad .. when it gets hot will they stand together? Only a week in but my gut says no …nice ranking though ...hmm to call here

verdict- swim .. for now I just dont see them being spread like that and making a lot of noise but they will swim because they are aggressive :)

#8 BROTHERHOOD OF JUSTICE
abp rank#
dbp#14

nice core in northern 45 around R.I.P.
Terrible name call yourselves the superfriends and call it a day people .. but decent stats .. me likes me likes ..sorry im not familiar with any of you so no comment there but my red flag is 74 members that is a lot and will take a real good leadership team to make it work...

verdict- swim I see them coming out on top vs R.I.P. Just because they have the better core … but will they go on to challenge the team ? Maybe maybe not …

#7 -=M4LoK4=-
abp rank# 13
dbp rank # 11

I had some nice things to say about these guys in my 12 sink or swim and that has not changed that much spread almost right down the middle of 55 they have no real core .. but I just like something about these guys .. they are quiet and active I think they have a good leadership and a plan which is more than I can say for some of the rest of you in the top 12 … red flag? 83 members ...you already know …

verdict- swim … dont ask me why but I see these guys being players down the road just change the name though :)

# 6 BURBVISION
abp rank# 17
dbp rank # 12

well..... burbman you have tried twice before and failed misrably but the 3rd time is the charm for you my friend!! nice tight core and straddling the 44/54 line these guys could do something... except your leader is obviously really a lame duck and if the team and you guys get into it seriously im picking the team to come out on top
verdict- float for now until your leadership implodes ..

#5 NEW WORLD
abp rank# 5
dbp rank # 3

alright its time for the kid to apologize
yes I hate your name I beg you to change it , but the fact remains to me you guys are the story of this world , not the censor bb love saga but YOU GUYS!!! I mean I said I did not think you guys would last a week and you proved me wrong .. now your academy did not but still that is impressive if bb and censor would have some focus they would have killed you guys first and then started their soap opera but oh well spread over northern 55 and up into 54 and handling their business on offense and defense .. what can I say im impressed man hats off

verdict- swim for now to many of the top 12 is at each others throat so you guys will keep climbing I think … will you make It back to #1? I dont think so but then again you have done a good job proving me wrong

#4 LAWLESS
abp rank# 3
dbp rank # 5

my original pick for the number 1 alliance on this world is still in it !!!! haha keep proving me right lawless another group that quiet and just handles their business … nicely grouped in 55 .. I liked what I saw from them from day one and still do only red flag is lack of star power on their roster and their size … im telling you 80+ is a tough number to run unless you got solid team work leadership

verdict- swim to number 1 I said it in my first top 12 and I still believe it these guys will eventually be #1 .. I like BB but yea im still picking these guys :)

#3 The Third Bureau
abp rank# 4
dbp rank# 8

first of all I need someone to explain what the 3rd bureau is .. anyone know let me know .. dumb name and spread all over the place .. these guys do not belong in the top 12 and how they got there and remain there is one of the great mysteries of this world …...nice numbers though which could explain it .. agression makes up for a lot of things :)
verdict- sink to spread out to be a factor in this world atm.. may change though only a week in

#2 BRIDGEBURNERS
abp rank#2
dbp rank#2

ok so I have been accused of some bias to these guys .. im cool with a few of them yes this is true … but I have been critical of them as well .. and I said they would be number 1 for awhile but fall due to internal strife and so far there has been some of that .. but for the most part these guys look the part act the part and are doing their thing … I think they miscalculated IA / censored ability somewhat and that that has held them back some ...but ranked #2 in everything I think they will stay somewhere in the top 5 for a good long while...

verdict -swim .. leadership is to good not to keep them going and who is going to knock them off except themselves?

#1*CENSORED*
abp rank #1
dbp rank#1

ok so if new world is this worlds feel good story censored is that crappy b movie you cant believe you actually got talked into sitting through.....much props for coming out and popping BB IN THE MOUTH I was surprised and I think so were they … but a bigger group of gold whores I do not believe I have ever seen and that is saying something come on man put the credit cards away !!! now I like your alliance size 64 members is a good manangeable number you guys could be something if you teach your players a lil better how to play the game and gain a strategy for winning the world im sure you will say you got one but I dont think so
verdict- swim .. as much as I hate to say it you all are doing well .. to everyone this is a prime example of what a power merger can do for you especially if you set aside your ego to let it happen hats off to
acacia670 for being that guy

hope you enjoyed!-R.A.​

DeletedUser

lolol that list was a joke right? The only alliances I see staying alive for a good bit are censored, bb, and a couple of those alliances not in 55. This aside my list:
1 *CENSORED*- they have a solid group of players and not all of our players are golden warriors ;). All of our players have a huge amount of experience on other servers with most winning world before. Many people are playing under new accounts, but just wait and see randy ;) (my alliance a little biased)
Verdict: Swim
2 BridgeBurners- idk how you can praise their leadership. Also they are at war with Censored so, thats not good for them.
Verdict: float then drown
3 The Third Bureau- umm. no.
Verdict: Sink, hard.
4 Lawless- they have a nap with BB so that's good for them. Should be alright for a bit.
Verdict: float.
5 New World- lolol nonononononono. They will not swim. They have some good players but they will jump ship soon enough. Most of my recruitment requests come from New World players.
Verdict: float then gradually sink.
6 BurbVision- nope. just nope. He named the alliance after himself, always a bad sign.
Verdict: sink
7 -=M4LoK4=-- idk enough about them which is probably a good thing for them.
Verdict: float
8 Brotherhood of Justice- god awful name.
9 R.I.P.- have heard some nice things but mra
10 The teaM- solid group with nice core, but a bit disappointed by the fact that they have produced the highest bp player who is on their core island, without taking his city. Also they should probably stop messing with censored before stuff get real.
Verdict: float--> merge
11 Band of Brothers- meh
Verdict: Sink
12 The Argonauts- lol these dudes let someone have leadership rights on their first day and the guy kicked everyone. God awful leadership.
Verdict: Sinking fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lolol that list was a joke right? The only alliances I see staying alive for a good bit are censored, bb, and a couple of those alliances not in 55. This aside my list:
1 *CENSORED*- they have a solid group of players and not all of our players are golden warriors ;). All of our players have a huge amount of experience on other servers with most winning world before. Many people are playing under new accounts, but just wait and see randy ;)
Verdict: Swim
2 BridgeBurners- idk how you can praise their leadership. Also they are at war with Censored so, thats not good for them.
Verdict: float then drown
3 The Third Bureau- umm. no.
Verdict: Sink, hard.
4 Lawless- they have a nap with BB so that's good for them. Should be alright for a bit.
Verdict: float.
5 New World- lolol nonononononono. They will not swim. They have some good players but they will jump ship soon enough. Most of my recruitment requests come from New World players.
Verdict: float then gradually sink.
6 BurbVision- nope. just nope. He named the alliance after himself, always a bad sign.
7 -=M4LoK4=-- idk enough about them which is probably a good thing for them.
8 Brotherhood of Justice- god awful name.
9 R.I.P.- have heard some nice things but mra
10 The teaM- solid group with nice core, but a bit disappointed by the fact that they have produced the highest bp player who is on their core island, without taking his city. Also they should probably stop messing with censored before stuff get real.
Verdict: float--> merge
11 Band of Brothers- meh
Verdict: Sink
12 The Argonauts- lol these dudes let someone have leadership rights on their first day and the guy kicked everyone. God awful leadership.
Verdict: Sinking fast.

so basically you just read my top 12 and rehashed it .. good job :) since nothing you said was contrary to mine own observations

DeletedUser

so basically you just read my top 12 and rehashed it .. good job :) since nothing you said was contrary to mine own observations

Isn't that what we are supposed to do in the top 12 thread? make your own top 12? I did agree with a lot of the things that you said. Just thought that you were a bit out of touch with the fact that most alliances will crumble within a month.

DeletedUser

Isn't that what we are supposed to do in the top 12 thread? make your own top 12? I did agree with a lot of the things that you said. Just thought that you were a bit out of touch with the fact that most alliances will crumble within a month.
i dont disagree with you there either just i think you will be surprised with who is doing the crumbling:)

DeletedUser4460

It was very mindful that you made a chronicle event of Censored being No.1.
I have a bold prediction we'll chew our lollipops over them soon enough...
I myself wouldn't go far into any predictions it will be more interesting after this week, but was nice of you to begin this topic.

DeletedUser

It was very mindful that you made a chronicle event of Censored being No.1.
I have a bold prediction we'll chew our lollipops over them soon enough...
I myself wouldn't go far into any predictions it will be more interesting after this week, but was nice of you to begin this topic.

hey i was being fair and impartial:)

DeletedUser836

The Team- Sink, they kicked me and didnt say why! :mad: Also leaders lack leadership and experience. Lost to censored today.

DeletedUser

The Team- Sink, they kicked me and didnt say why! :mad: Also leaders lack leadership and experience. Lost to censored today.
lol you can't lose when you never had a shot. ;) A hammer doesn't compete with a nail. They failed to conquer a member that was offline at the time lol. They had like 10 other teaM members on the island too!

DeletedUser

I don't know if you all will agree with me on this but I thought it was kind of an unspoken rule that the person making the Top 12 prediction list would abstain from commenting on his own alliance in order to not show bias. Stay classy San Diego.

DeletedUser836

Most of the members wont support their conquests.
(Dont worry I deleted my account so they couldnt capture my city, Wanted to show them whos boss xd)

DeletedUser2498

nice job fig, that'll show em lol. borys, i don't mind one way or another if people comment on their own alliance, but it probably wouldn't hurt to make a note that it is your alliance if you choose to comment on it, and that your opinion might be a little biased.

DeletedUser

about to do another top 12

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Top 12 # 2 1-26-2014

its the kid R.A. Again back to update the true top 12 .. forums are starting to get a lil dead .. hope we can keep them hype though , makes the game more fun

so what a 2 weeks its been since the last of these!! most of that first top 12 does not exist anymore to be replaced by even more alliances … the top 5 has seen a lil shake up but the the groups are the top are still the same … here we go

#12 HAPPY HUNTING
bp rank# 15
abp rank#9
dbp rank# 15

so if you are like me you are asking yourself who the heck are these guys?
Done a lil research and the answer is they were a small alliance in west central 55 that seems to have taken in some people from new world and a couple of other defunct alliances … this has made them from nothing to something fairly quickly.
[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
position wise they are solid and their bp ranks are right in line with where they are in the rankings....
verdict – float
WHY: bb and censored reborn are still at each others throats, public enemy seems to be consolidating in the south and other alliances are further east … means they could have time to grow .. red flag? When you take the dregs of dead alliances in your alliance soon follows .. be careful HH
#11 Resurrection
bp rank# 15
abp# 16
dbp# 15

another group that is benefiting from the break up of other groups and spread out in northern 45/44
[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
these guys look like they are really trying to settle on an identity … not sure if they will before someone starts to chew on them though numbers are nothing to write home about either …
verdict – sink
WHY: simple the top 6 players of this alliance are carrying the rest .. once someone gets around to chewing on them they will fall fast
#10 *Spartan Hegemony
bp rank# 21
abp rank # 18
dbp rank # 28

spoiler alert!!! this is a rim alliance!!! based loosely out in 66 these guys are what I like to call “ a feel good alliance “
[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
they started late consisted of a few guys who have played elsewhere , folks on the rim train and noobs … plus any alliance with the word “SPARTAN” IN IT USUALLY SUCKS AND DIES QUICKLY !!! numbers confirm they are a rim alliance ..its early though maybe they get consolidated and move into the core ???
verdict- float
WHY: on the rim and I dont see much competition out there for them .. its to early to tell what their plans are .. maybe -=mlok whatever seems to be moving that way, so maybe a clash between them ?
#9 Devil Dogs
bp rank # 20
abp rank # 19
dbp rank # 21

hmmm I hate to call these guys an mra , because for all I can see they just kinda sprang into being
this is the phase of the game where old powers die and new ones rise up .. it takes a lot to stay on top .. these guys are new .. also consoldating in 45
[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
and well grouped their numbers reflect they are still trying to figure out up from down.. 45 could be an ocean to keep your eyes on folks
verdict- float
WHY: Idk who is the power in 45 right now , but it does not seem like there is a lot going on over there atm .. so they should be cool to sit there and chill awhile until a clear favorite emerges hell it could even be them!
#8 Horror
bp rank# 9
abp rank# 8
dbp rank # 8

these guys like to fight give them credit... nicely positIoned in eastern central 55 and moving east
[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
at least half this alliance is aggressive and active .. their problem as I see it is the other half is nothing to write home about I dont expect them to survive , but if they you want to stave off a slow death horror leadership think about cutting some of the dead weight!!!
verdict- sink in the near future
WHY: they are starting to draw the attention of some of the larger alliances already losing cities to them as well , plus their member count is dragging them down sooner or later sorry guys
#7 BLOODBATH AND BEYON
bp rank # 7
abp rank #7
dbp rank #11

my alliance .. 2 weeks ago we were ranked in the mid teens to twenties … good recruiting and an active bunch of guys who like to work together .. I admit I was not sure about us at first , but now I think we have staying power grouped in south central 55
with another core a lil further north in and then some friends on the 54/55 border we could be a lil more compact but we are working on that :) mostly my fault as I did not found the alliance until the day before the end of bp
verdict- none
why: its my alliance !! kinda against the rules :)

#6 -=M4LoK4=-
bp rank: 5
abp rank:5
dbp rank:4

my pick for next major alliance to fail ! These guys... now dont get me wrong these dudes can bam no if ands or buts about it , in eastern 55
[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
but the question is just who have they fought? I think a stiff breeze could blow them over right now.. they could be a really good meal for an alliance looking to make a statement in the top 12
verdict- sink
WHY: I had some nice things to say about these guys in my other top 12's but 2 weeks or so from now when I do another top 12 I dont expect to see them in the top 10 … maybe not in the top 12 period
#5 Brotherhood of Justice
bp rank# 4
abp rank# 4
dbp rank# 5

these guys.... just made a merger with another alliance absorbing some group whose name I cannot remember initials are tbb absorbing them and adding to their main core in 45 with little groups in southern and northern 55 are these guys the top contenders in 45 ?
[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
numbers say yes … but only if they pounce on the two groups that are consolidating around them good numbers means they bam in 45 but they are cutbait in 55
verdict- swim
why: these guys should be the winners of 45 .. I dont see why they shouldn't win but maybe they get beat but I dont see that happening stay strong !
#4 The Sin.drome
bp rank# 6
abp rank# 6
dbp rank# 10

these guys got a late start ( I think) but man they have come on strong!! spread out in 55 and up into 54
[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
friends with BB the top of their alliance is full of expirenced players and they have bee recruiting .. also think they are the perfect size at 44 members ! I like them
verdict-swim
WHY- talented aggressive , friends in high places .. all reasons why they will stay near the top .. red flag? Are they an academy ? How long will and how far will friendship take them in a game of war?
#3 *CENSORED*
bp rank#2
abp rank#2
dbp rank#1

last time I did a top 12 the feel good story was new world who somehow survived the initial onslaught … and then they vanished sorry guys this time the feel good story is *CENSORED*
[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
they were down and out frownybrown was screaming and hissing like a cornered cat over a dead bird their leadership was casting about desperately for a quality pact mate to help prop them up ( dont get angry its true ) and then they somehow did it they got burbvision to merge into them and this breathed new life into censored exit well played man ! They fight exit at least is a good leader burbvision should never have existed anyways good job by burbman to know when to fold he had a miracle to last as long as he did ( see first true top 12 burbvision)
verdict-float
WHY: the merger bought them time .. and with the rumblings coming out of BB maybe they have the time to get back on their feet but idk .. tough one to call so I say they will just sit pat .. maybe a stronger push up into 54 or 44 or even west into 45 might be in there future.
#2 *Public Enemy
bp rank#3
abp#3
dbp#5

these guys have quietly established themselves as a power .. they have been around since day one and they have ocean 55 surrounded in the north and south …
[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
formidable and active … but I still think un proven and not battle tested … but they wont be able to attack small alliances for much longer .. a real war is likely coming to the top 12 and to 55 in particular it only remains to be seen who the players will be .. just my guess but pencil these guys in as one of the contenders :) only red flag? 90 members
verdict- float
WHY: why? Unless they start swinging on bb or something else not to many out there to challenge them .. now someone might swing on them but unless they do they should sit at number 2 for awhile
#1 BridgeBurners
bp rank#1
abp rank#1
dbp rank#2

whats to say? they are number 1 and have been off and on since the world started no threats to that unless public enemy gets brolic the best core in the world they are dense in 55
[spr]
screen.png
[/spr]
i have some unconfirmed reports of their leadership starting to drop from the world most notciably appraxiadaddy .. anyone want to refute that please do , just dont turn this into another bb psa got enough of those already
if they continue on though they are just gonna be tough to beat .. i do not relish making the attempt either .. but there is a war coming so who knows? its still early and my first prediction still stands BB will probably fall to internal strife before anyone else knocks em off
verdict- swim at the top
why: self explanatory
thanks R.A.​

DeletedUser

Rofl about Censored. You are completely wrong on that but that is not your fault, it is lack of information. Censored did not merge with burbvision. We offered to play nice and they refused so we attacked, took an island from them overnight, and all the good players followed. I think we had about 8-10 of them join us, maybe less. Exit is a beast and a GREAT leader, but tbh Frowny is what keeps us running, even Exit says so. What keeps CENSORED going is that we are a family and everybody likes each other. We have done better since those guys left and we have eaten a good few ACTIVE BB's while all they have managed to do is jump on a few of our in actives far from our core. You do not know how many pitiful BB cs's we have sniped. We may not be as big as we were when we were at the top, but we are in a better position. Also wonder how BB feels now that their leaders and many of their best players ditched? First Deli goes bye bye (you can't say this word on the forums its taboo or something hehe) then AD. They are also steadily losing members to us rimming them (see Kroken88 and griaffeattack69). Think I'm getting off topic a little here so I will end my rant. You should try to ask around a little to get the real story though not just what it looks like from the outside.
Also:

acacia670 today at 17:50
They're pathetic. Definitely regret leaving y'all. Oh well.
***** today at 17:49
Do you want to talk about it?

DeletedUser

they were down and out frownybrown was screaming and hissing like a cornered cat over a dead bird their leadership was casting about desperately for a quality pact mate to help prop them up ( dont get angry its true ) and then they somehow did it they got burbvision to merge into them and this breathed new life into censored exit well played man ! They fight exit at least is a good leader burbvision should never have existed anyways good job by burbman to know when to fold he had a miracle to last as long as he did ( see first true top 12 burbvision)
verdict-float
WHY: the merger bought them time .. and with the rumblings coming out of BB maybe they have the time to get back on their feet but idk .. tough one to call so I say they will just sit pat .. maybe a stronger push up into 54 or 44 or even west into 45 might be in there future.

wait, waht? no one told me they were merging into us..... i could have sworn we stomped them under out heels.......
as for the hissy fits... rofl. i tried to make those idiots who joined BB happy by stepping down from leadership.. this wasn't enough so meh, i'm back baby. much to the delight of the rest of the alliance I might add. you've been seeing trolls and misdirects, not just from us but BB as well... it's all a part of the game. however. that being said. burbvision didn't merge into us. i'll post the lovely mails from burbman and myself that sparked his demise,enjoy.

[SPR]frownybrown on 2014-01-19 at 12:34
Hi there, was wondering if you had 1) skype and 2) a moment of time to talk
if so, you may reach me at Frowny Brown via skype.
thank you for your time in advance
-FrownyB

burbman on 2014-01-19 at 13:01
In regards to??

frownybrown on 2014-01-19 at 13:21
diplomatic relations, i was scanning old mail and came across yours from back when we were just establishing ourselves. Figures i should see what you're about and if we're mutually goal oriented as far as alliances, and see if we could mutually benefit from each other.
-FrownyB

burbman on 2014-01-19 at 15:30
I don't think at this current point and time that any sort of pact would benefit either of us to be honest with you.

frownybrown on 2014-01-19 at 15:34
fair enough, we can always revisit the situation in a few weeks, we'll be here :)

(*this was our way of trying to be nice btw
)

then we started moving in, because we were interested in getting a handle on that area to see who was doing what.

burbman on 2014-01-20 at 14:18
so guess u guys want war w us huh? asasice is attempting to conq a city of ours.

frownybrown on 2014-01-20 at 14:20
war? nahh we offerd to play nice, you turned it down... so we're going to do our thing now. don't bother mailing other members, from this point on you deal with me exclusive or not at all.
-FrownyB

burbman on 2014-01-20 at 14:21
there's no dealing to be done...all your cities are now considered to be threatened...good day to you.

frownybrown on 2014-01-20 at 14:24
lul k son. again, you had your chance. we were willing to play nice... you make sure to tell your members that after we take a few islands away. make sure they understand you could have stopped us, but you choose not to. make sure you tell them your ego doomed you all, because when the dust settles, we will.[/SPR]

make no mistake, we're all egotistical gamers too... we just have the whack to back the smack.

DeletedUser7992

I might disagree with Randy but he only has to go on the info he has. overall great job Randy !! Thank you for the time and effort you put out for this. I will send some resources and so should all who enjoyed this. BTW we are still the Bullies in Byz ...

DeletedUser

I might disagree with Randy but he only has to go on the info he has. overall great job Randy !! Thank you for the time and effort you put out for this. I will send some resources and so should all who enjoyed this. BTW we are still the Bullies in Byz ...

Yup agreed. Given the information that was provided, great research and thanks for putting in so much time and effort. I will send a little something over as well.