A Quick Victory

DeletedUser7205

lol you earned the nice long wait fellas. @InnoGames - Do not change rules to encourage even less competitive behavior in grepolis. This is what happens when you take away the night bonus which allows players who are people to sleep a few hours each night. Shortening this world will only encourage more constant all night attacks, fake attacks (basically around the clock) that drive good players that have actual money, family and a job away from the game. DO NOT CHANGE THE RULES FOR THESE GUYS.

cfrf3902

Senior Citizen
If that is the settings you wanted then you should have joined a server with night bonus. No reason to be but hurt because people attacked you at night. Plain and simple. People live in different time zones making it possible for night attacks. If you don't like that, then join a server with night bonus turned on. @InnoGames Don't let someone that joined the wrong server deter a decision to shorten the wait period for WW. The world is over, there is no fight left. Morale will keep anyone from gaining points faster to get to WW era. If you can't shorten to get to that period at least lift morale. Maybe we can get to the points needed that way.
Thanks!!

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
lol you earned the nice long wait fellas. @InnoGames - Do not change rules to encourage even less competitive behavior in grepolis. This is what happens when you take away the night bonus which allows players who are people to sleep a few hours each night. Shortening this world will only encourage more constant all night attacks, fake attacks (basically around the clock) that drive good players that have actual money, family and a job away from the game. DO NOT CHANGE THE RULES FOR THESE GUYS.
Oh i forgot historically wars in the real world have only been fought between 8-5. Your making an awful lot of excuses for an alliance who had multiple players running multi accounts to build static DLU. You gave up, you can go ahead and move on now. Maybe next server

DeletedUser9614

I mean if Inno wants our money then they should want us onto a new server faster, right? There is 100% zero reason for me to spend another dollar on this server as it is completely over. I am pretty sure we were the people spending actual money this server, so idk why you're spewing blatant nonsense Scot.

We never even got to a spot to really hit SM running in o44 taking inactives. We never really hit you at all hours of the night so idk what you are talking about besides just complaining or trying to make excuses. Or are what you saying is you want us to stay here so you might have a chance in another server, because that would make sense.

It sounds to me like you don't need grepolis, but would be much more interested in a game that you can pause/turn off. Is sim city still a thing?

Kudos for trying to squeak it out and build something, but don't be mad at us for being just plain better and more dedicated than you at the game.

DeletedUser16655

So much whining. I don't remember this much whining back in the day, on the EN server, where you were up all night fighting and defending. People just played the game. Y'all are soft. I'm disappointed.

DeletedUser7205

#1 - InnoGames has released exactly 1 server (US 87 - Golgi opened January 12th, 2020) in 2020 that was revolt with a night bonus. I could not join due to work projects. My former team in Eubea ran over everyone just as you did here and they stuck it allll the way out without crying about the world taking so long. Literally enemy alliances were disbanding to lengthen the server. Enemies were destroying their own cities to lengthen the server. Kawn, Wraith, Cragar, Muthkilla and others didn't cry like babies about it. They just dealt with it.
#2 - This is a game not "war" moron.
#3 - If @InnoGames caves to your requests to change the settings because you "want" them to do so or you "threaten" to not spend gold then they lose all credibility.

So stop spending money and just do your time. Grep takes a long time to win. No question you guys won the server but you still have to finish the world to win.

DeletedUser16655

#1 - InnoGames has released exactly 1 server (US 87 - Golgi opened January 12th, 2020) in 2020 that was revolt with a night bonus. I could not join due to work projects. My former team in Eubea ran over everyone just as you did here and they stuck it allll the way out without crying about the world taking so long. Literally enemy alliances were disbanding to lengthen the server. Enemies were destroying their own cities to lengthen the server. Kawn, Wraith, Cragar, Muthkilla and others didn't cry like babies about it. They just dealt with it.
#3 - If @InnoGames caves to your requests to change the settings because you "want" them to do so or you "threaten" to not spend gold then they lose all credibility.

So stop spending money and just do your time. Grep takes a long time to win. No question you guys won the server but you still have to finish the world to win.
More whining. Whah whah whah whah whah. For starters...you know for damn sure inno isn't going to listen to any "suggestions" posted on these here forums. It wasn't a real "request"...and you damn well know it.

So take your whiny little self with your whiny little "congrats" PM about how you all have to quit cos you lost your premium players and go bang one out for yourself. Seriously...you're not fooling anyone. SM started shit with TUS and couldn't finish it. And now you're on here whining about how things didn't work our for you. You're a sore loser and you suck. deal with it.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
#1 - InnoGames has released exactly 1 server (US 87 - Golgi opened January 12th, 2020) in 2020 that was revolt with a night bonus. -. I could not join due to work projects. My former team in Eubea ran over everyone just as you did here and they stuck it allll the way out without crying about the world taking so long. Literally enemy alliances were disbanding to lengthen the server. Enemies were destroying their own cities to lengthen the server. Kawn, Wraith, Cragar, Muthkilla and others didn't cry like babies about it. They just dealt with it.

And how many 20 cap alliance World wonder end game worlds have they released?

It's quite apparent that inno already realized they screwed this world up with the 20 man alliance cap, and changed it. The other effect of the cap was that nobody joined this world, this is also impacting the points towards to world wonders.

Nobody is crying, I will gladly sim out the rest of this server if i have to I'm simply suggesting that we move on from what was a dead server due to them trying something new that didn't work .

In addition a new server with a new hero immediately after did not help.

This is a war game, you were also well aware of the lack of a night bonus upon joining, don't whine about settings you signed up for.
You may not be aware of this but not everybody in grepolis is from the same time zone, and not everyone who plays works normal hours.

If you feel that playing a world without a night bonus is too hard, go play one that has it

DeletedUser11020

What are you talking about? The newest world has night bonus. As immortal technique would say, "READ"

DeletedUser7205

@Jennesis - who cares what you think anyway. If there was anyone that is less relevant in game or out of the game than you, I've never met them. Seriously who cares what some random nobody account thinks lol.

DeletedUser16655

@Jennesis - who cares what you think anyway. If there was anyone that is less relevant in game or out of the game than you, I've never met them. Seriously who cares what some random nobody account thinks lol.
LOL. Apparently you care. LOL!

DeletedUser16479

I find this entire thread hilarious. But I agree with several points.