A Plan

DeletedUser9662

Guys and gals of Marathon, this thread needs more players here! Although forum activity here has grown a bit in the last few days, its still the same people posting. That's why I need you guys and gals to help the forum grow! Send messages in game to players, tell your friends etc. I believe we can get this world thread active again, I need help though, will you help?

DeletedUser

I agree with you Kyle. But, getting people to the forums is difficult in any game. Many people are worried to be verbally abused by the interweb bullies. Others just can't read or write. I believe many people troll the forums, but never join the conversation. Maybe they fear embarrassment, maybe they have nothing to say, or maybe the content isn't engaging. I don't know you, but I think you're doing a great job. Just keep posting and I think more people will come. Personally, I have always enjoyed reading the newspapers, when they are done well.

DeletedUser9262

I usually just read the papers as well. I guess I don't really bother with posting on the bottom cuz of how many posts there usually are.

DeletedUser

I always enjoy reading these forums, but am not usually one to post. I think it has seemed a little more lively lately, but ill send around an in-game message too.

DeletedUser9662

I am telling you guys posting and reading in these forums are the best. You learn a lot of info about your world and can have fun while doing it! Yea there are sometimes some bad apples who hate, but that's the best part, trash talking is fun and can wind up earning you respect from the others. You also create new friends in the process.

DeletedUser9493

I am telling you guys posting and reading in these forums are the best. You learn a lot of info about your world and can have fun while doing it! Yea there are sometimes some bad apples who hate, but that's the best part, trash talking is fun and can wind up earning you respect from the others. You also create new friends in the process.

I agree with you Kylehob. I am usually the one who just reads the forums and laughs at what is being said. I have made a post here and there but nothing major.

DeletedUser

I enjoy reading the forum. I'll start telling everyone i know to come join and get on it! Get this party started.