A New Breeze, A New Feeling

DeletedUser12660

Yo this world is wack.. For me at least, join the en server revolt world before you end up too far from the action.

DeletedUser6798

OVO has spoken. Time to pack your bags everyone.. run to the mighty en...

I personally am intrigued by a small world with mainly premades.. should be fun and a challenge.. especially since you cant pick on nubs since its morale..

DeletedUser

Hard to recruit when your alliance name is Average MRA... and you look like an average mra... You would need a premade core of rough and tumble players to pull off that title and expect players that know what they are doing to flock to you. Maybe Hellfire will take you in.

DeletedUser9771

i would have joined but didn't know what the MRA stood for. didn't want to wear rainbows or nothing so i ran.

DeletedUser12011

Hard to recruit when your alliance name is Average MRA... and you look like an average mra... You would need a premade core of rough and tumble players to pull off that title and expect players that know what they are doing to flock to you. Maybe Hellfire will take you in.
Lmao phalypoo obviously loves us we are all he talks about on posts. We at hellfire are starting a drinking game every time he mentions hf we take a shot! Except his favorite buddy Timmy the 8yr old he is running out of juiceboxes. He gets thirsty chasing fighters union up and down the spartan islands.

DeletedUser6798

^^ first post. But joined 5 months ago. Dang lurker haha

Welcome to externals

DeletedUser

Lmao phalypoo obviously loves us we are all he talks about on posts. We at hellfire are starting a drinking game every time he mentions hf we take a shot! Except his favorite buddy Timmy the 8yr old he is running out of juiceboxes. He gets thirsty chasing fighters union up and down the spartan islands.
^^ first post. But joined 5 months ago. Dang lurker haha

Welcome to externals
Like Bloody Mary or Candy Man, say his alliance name 3 times and poof here he is! Only during a month with two full moons.

DeletedUser12011

What can I say I'm a unicorn seeing me it's a rarity

DeletedUser11560

Im interested to see what will happen after such a long BP

DeletedUser1048

lol I got the award for getting rimmed within a week after bp ended :D Guess my gold trading didn't satisfy that guy, oh well thisisgrepolis