PnP A Mortis Endeavour

• Thread starter DeletedUser3693
  • Start date

DeletedUser3693

Sorry oh great Slyfox all powerful that we all 140+ made a huge mistake when we all got together smoking cigarettes and drink jack and sent such a pathetic attack at your almighty greatness. Please forgive us for not properly wiping you from our ocean which is also now done...Please Almighty great Slyfox forgive us....
It was pathetic! I will be the first to say it. From a player that knows better makes it even more PATHETIC. Actually it was Mind Boggling.

If you thought I was referencing the entire alliance, I wasn't. (I thought it was obvious) I was only referencing the member who sent the attack.

DeletedUser

This is so funny.. When we get called out by some forum trolls, who literally dont do anything in this world but sim and act noobish we get called defensive. But if we call out people who have talked trash on this world and acted big and bad its wrong... Sylfox, you sure had a different tune when you were asking to join us a month ago...

DeletedUser3693

This is so funny.. When we get called out by some forum trolls, who literally dont do anything in this world but sim and act noobish we get called defensive. But if we call out people who have talked trash on this world and acted big and bad its wrong... Sylfox, you sure had a different tune when you were asking to join us a month ago...
That is true mflip, a lot of your team looked nice through my small conversations with them(such as Junkyard, Hernandez). I am now simming, you are correct. I don't have an alliance to join and am working on only my golf for a long time (9000 currently). I don't know how I've acted noobish so far (this thread was based on an MN noob attack). Take it with a grain of salt.. No hard feelings