A member of our community needs our positive thoughts today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A member of our Alpha World community needs our positive thoughts today more then ever. Lets Keep the forum Positive for the next week in honor of her as she recovers from a dangerous surgery this morning. Grepolis is a game that we play for fun. Lets remember that we are all people in real life and honor Lady Taralynn in this manner.

DeletedUser

I really sincerely appreciate the support from my friends. I came back to a world of hell when I rejoined the game. I am sincerely disappointed with some of the players I used to play with. Some i had even considered friends. Its funny how you deal with bullies in RL then come back to dealing with them in the game realm. My game profile says it all Bullying seems to be the way of life not just in the real world but in the game world as well. If you are different or you follow a different path, you are bullied until you either destroy yourself or those around you. People are bullies in their deepest core but its how you choose to be as a human being or a person that defines who you are. I was bullied a lot growing up, and now am bullied in a game I once enjoyed. To those who have decided that being a bully was the way to go then I pity you. It took more than 400 attacks to take most of my cities, but I refuse to allow you to break me. I have fought against bullies my whole life so don't think you have beaten me, I have just taken the higher road away from you. Remember the old saying "the bigger you are the harder you fall" this will happen to you one day and you will have to pay. Enjoy your life.

DeletedUser

I apologize for being the devil's advocate, so to speak, however, why is it you believe someone has been bullying you? Because "they" (Whoever "they" are, I have my ideas.) have been attacking you? Because, from all that red text that's rather painful on the eyes, that's what it seems like.
I recently got a message from someone who thought that because he used to be in TA, he deserved to be in TRA, regardless of size, activity, skill, communicativeness, etc. However, he was not let into TRA, and due to his position was attacked and conquered by TRA. Would you consider that to be bullying as well? Or would you consider it the way of the game?
Of course, the information I have is limited at best, and I feel like much of the information is not really suited for public forums, so to speak. Regardless, I feel you're overreacting a bit, at best.

DeletedUser747

Im pretty sure its because the LOT alliances laid into Omen.

DeletedUser

That was my suspicion, and as such calling them bullies seems rather excessive.

DeletedUser912

From what I have Gathered... Lady Taralynn is a fraud. I'm sorry to anyone that has been duped by her.

This whole brain surgery thing is a simple silly cry for help.. and not cause it is needed, but because she wants attention.

DeletedUser

I do not see how this thread can lead anywhere good. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.