For Death had been creeping,
And stalking all night,
Leaving no companions,
Taking without a fight.

A man once looked up,
Yearning to hold the sky;
Only to come tumbling down,
To the place where he would...​

I found this in a library from the Herkulean Hoplitai. Thought it would be worth a read for all the HPG wondering what exactly has been happening in O44; where your cities have gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So this is it Icarus88, you have nothing in response? After threatening virtually every alliance in western Lambda and boasting about your own empire, HH has made you eat your own words. I recommend playing a non-conquest server next time around.

DeletedUser

Icypoo_zps58bc6e55.png

DeletedUser

To clarify. My father passed away and that led me to quit Grepolis. I had no time to log on. I am very sorry you didn't get a real war, but I can't say I particularly cared.

DeletedUser7339

to clarify. My father passed away and that led me to quit grepolis. I had no time to log on. I am very sorry you didn't get a real war, but i can't say i particularly cared.

long live the herkulean hoplitai

DeletedUser7339

to clarify. My father passed away and that led me to quit grepolis. I had no time to log on. I am very sorry you didn't get a real war, but i can't say i particularly cared.

long live the herkulean hoplitai

DeletedUser

To clarify. My father passed away and that led me to quit Grepolis. I had no time to log on. I am very sorry you didn't get a real war, but I can't say I particularly cared.

Sorry about you loss Icarus. When it comes down to it, this is just a game and for most of us there is a life outside of it. True warriors take care of their family first. While we may be enemies on the battlefield in this game, I would hope that if I ever met anyone outside of it we would not be.