A little story...

DeletedUser

Once upon a time, there was a lovely, peaceful alliance called Black Listed! Now this alliance wanted to play happy families and huggle and snuggle the whole world, so much so that it created Black Listed 2! As you can see, so many players clearly wanted to be a part of this delightful Sim City paradise, membership was booming and all through the lands of Upsilon, there was peace.

But one day, some nasty people from Dulce et Decorum started causing trouble, attacking the poor farmers in their metropolis empire. This went on for a few weeks until one day not so long ago, all the trouble revealed that Black Listed weren't who they said they were!

That's right folks, Black Listed are actually... BLACK LACE!

agadoo-300x225.jpg

Those bunch of loons were actually just pushing pineapples and playing ukulele! Oh the memories, they came flooding back! I nearly had to stop myself from attacking these national treasures, they certainly wouldn't want to play at my wedding if we were successful (and I ever manage to convince another woman I'm not totally insane!)!

But alas, it wasn't meant to be for these peaceful huggers, no matter how much they tried, they couldn't grind the coffee quickly enough! I did send a few messages to them, apologising profusely but it was to no avail, I was completely ignored. :-(

Which draws me to this conclusion:

a42.jpg

What ever will I do for music now? Perhaps we'll find an alliance secretly run by ABBA! That'd be pretty sweet. I had guessed that Bon Jovi were previously running an alliance for all those peaceful types but I was sorely mistaken...

Bad+luck+Bon+jovi.+lol+---------------%3E_f1d9a6_3733141.jpg

Happy hunting folks! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The first good PNP in this server.
respect

P.S. i think both the Black Laces have to kick ~11 ppl for being with 0 points now :)

DeletedUser

ii just thought, i know you are but that seems too easy lol!

DeletedUser

Black Lace lost 16 cities from this op
I can't tell from grepointel how many BLACK LACE2. lost, since they kicked out some of their members, but I think the number's around 5...

DeletedUser

lol very nice Gruntie :D

ps. i would say that i would +rep you, but i think ill get banned for saying it ;)