PnP A lesson about ghosting

DeletedUser9268

Yeah, I have done it before. It is no secret that in the past I have become frustrated and left worlds for various reasons. Sometimes it was because of real life; sometimes I just could not stand the people I played with. I mean, this is only a game after all and if you are not having fun then by all means quit and move on--I get it, been there. But bear in mind that your "grepo reputation" is going to take a hit if you do. People will call you a quitter, loser, etc.

It is wise however to modify your profile BEFORE you ghost. Either provide an explanation as to why you ghosted (and be honest) or simply erase your profile. I guess some will argue that it really does not matter---but it kinda does.

KeAr39d.jpg

So think before you leave guys.

And please, everyone stop ghosting! There are still ways to beat AD's crew! Don't be a quitter--fight to the death! Message me ingame and I will even tell you when my alliance mates are offline and where their offensive nukes are hidden! Especially LReal---I will tell you all where she hides her stuff---I can't stand her; she is a grepo stalker always trying to send me resources and support even though I tell her I am not interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9268

hmmm....

VDzZWqB.jpg

To be fair, I think Wriley was rimmed. But I think he kinda left with no intention of coming back--pretty much the same thing as ghosting.

DeletedUser9268

And the mighty Thorr---who gave me nothing but condescension and demanded that I show him respect left his comic book clipping of the real 'Thor' along with some guys holding some balls.

2VJnv2V.jpg

At least Thorr didn't write a bunch of junk about honor, bravery, courage, blah blah blah.

DeletedUser9268

And Fig fought HARD. He did his best but in the end it was just too frustrating. I understand. I salute you Fig Leaf---I am being serious. Fig left the right way(to an extent)---he changed his names of his cities though I cannot condone name changes that violate the rules of Grepolis----BAD FIG!

PW4IQCw.jpg

While Fig has not technically quit/ghosted, he pretty much threw a match over his shoulder and perhaps ensured he cannot return for reasons that we cannot discuss and thus has the same effect as ghosting.

DeletedUser9268

...and the "laughing out loud"

This was perhaps the most profoundly annoying player I have ever come across. He splashes the world skype room with unprovoked attacks and random vulgarity assaulting anyone and everyone who happened to come along. I felt the kind of anger one may get when a fly buzzes around your head and lands on the ceiling just out of your reach. I suspect chemical inebriation may have been the catalyst of his animus and vitriol so one has to wonder his condition when the only thing left to say was "lol"---fitting. I only regret he was too far away and left before I could CS him like the players I mentioned above.

sni3oi7.png

I will now modify my font to provide the only appropriate response:

LOL

DeletedUser9268

AD has promised that if he loses a city he will ghost......

RQkqDBm.png

...but also avers he will leave his profile the way it is.

DeletedUser9268

I have really got to put a stop to this before she ghosts.

I8WpIQO.png