A Horde of Zombies

DeletedUser

"The Undead Plague has reached the world of XI. You don't stand a chance, all will be conquered by a horde of zombies!"
zombies2B.jpg

I am a co-founder in this newly created alliance. I am in The Raptors in the world of MU, and a leader of King Kong in the world of NU. I will be giving up my cities in MU to my alliance to concentrate more of my time on XI. Now this is a brand new alliance created by friends who have had great succes playing grepolis, and are ready for this. We currently have a leadership role open. requirements are strong game experience, and daily activity, leadership experience is a plus. member requirements are daily activity, and noticeable growth in battle, or in points. All are welcome, we just want to have fun, but eventually those who do not keep up will be kicked.​

Contact Ace-Wolf in NU, MU or XI
or
Wassanus in MU, or XI

DeletedUser

Good luck!
I'd have liked if you would've posted more information about your alliance. I'm not sure if this alliance will stand a good chance against others, but we'll see.

Have fun :)

DeletedUser

Thanks, criticism appreciated. More info: We will be starting somewhat MRA. Recruitment limited to the Ocean of our choice only. Diplomatic to a point, but not so that it gets in the way of Conquests. Pacts from Alliances not in our Ocean will be denied, Pacts in our ocean will be revised. 3 Co-Founders who are willing to dedicate as much time as we can to this. I'm not going to go and post my grepo stats, because they aren't all that impressive seeing how I just started this game a few months ago, but I will say. I have grown up playing strategic games, reading strategy books, watching War strategy shows, all my life, and am well informed, I have read the wiki, and every guide to this game that I can find and learned as much as I possibly can about it before making the decision to form an alliance in a slower conquest world, with a higher alliance cap. 6 bp days is plenty of time for strengthening up and recruiting, and I plan on making things happen. Thank you for your time. At the very least We promise we will keep things interesting. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now that is a better description.
I'd be careful when calling yourself a "strategic genius" though. There might be people out there willing to test that. ;)

DeletedUser

Thank you! I retract the phrase "strategic genius", and will run with the phrase "well informed" instead.

DeletedUser

We are no longer MRA and would still be ranked in the top 3 alliances if we were, but have dropped to 5th place because we have cut about 20 players already