A Brand New World!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser10941
  • Start date

DeletedUser10941

with all the changes, alliances falling and reordering, it's going to take a week to sort out what happened.... geez. :eek: life moves quickly on a slow server sometimes. felt like a domino effect just kicked in with the dissolution of Dogs of War and then everything re-ordered.

Good Luck to all.

DeletedUser9662

I love it! 2 top alliances, GONE! Merged/dissolved. And Triad too! 3 alliance merge. All hell will be breaking loose soon, but my question is, who is the top alliance now?(Skill)

DeletedUser10941

eh... i honestly think it's a game of attrition, people in a speed one world get filled with Ennui and go on to faster greener pastures. may not be the most skilled players that hold on, it might just be the most stubborn.

DeletedUser9662

I just want to see everything go down! I believe the fights are only weeks away, we'll see...

DeletedUser

Weeks away? Every one just joined up. Fight club is not warring the biggest alliance on their border. Alliances who were previously fighting merge. All this did was speed up the death of this world. When you take away the local fighting you create inactivity. All so some leaders could say their alliance is rank 1. This world never ceases to amaze me.

Since N and F and berserkers dissolved our entire eastern flank has been a graveyard. The only thing u can hear is the whistling of the gravedigger just waiting for guys to go inactive to put them in the ground. Nice work making your so called "super alliances". As if this world was not boring enough they decide to stop all their expansions to put three oceans of actives together. By the time any of these alliances get re positioned for any new war they want their alliance will be in the same shape it was before they made the "super alliance".

If i am wrong, where are all these active players and how come they cant come out here and post their motives and any future plans?