A bot question

DeletedUser8461

Is anyone aware of a bot that auto stores silver in a cave? Or even trades silver from multiple cities to one and stores all of it?

I have 150 cities and have a guy with 60 who began sending spies all from the same city (his original I suspect). So I thought “fine, I’ll drain that.” But I am literally milllllions deep in this thing and still haven’t broken through.

I am simply highly suspicious at this point. The dedication it would have taken to continually trade to one city and be online to catch it to not overfill your silver capacity in the target city would be extreme and I’m skeptical of a player with only 60 cities at this point of the server being hardcore enough to be doing this legit.

So, is it possible there’s a bot involved here? Anyone heard of something like this?

DeletedUser8461

Based on the city name, it may have been their original city. But even still, they've spent over 1 million silver spying on me from that city, and I'm probably up to 5 million spying the same city myself. Just seems a bit absurd that one person would've dedicated that much effort into storing that much into 1 cave... which is why I'm skeptical and if there's some sort of bot out there that would auto fill a cave.

DeletedUser2654

Iv'e had 8 mil+ in my bir cities before, It's all about resource management and he may have an oracle and getting help from his alliance.

DeletedUser8461

I guess so... this guy just doesn't seem super active. Not a huge fighter who would constantly be rebuilding BIR and only be using the silver to put in caves. Maybe that's all he does... send silver to the city to put in the cave and isn't bothering running festivals. I don't know.. just seems odd for this player to be so stacked in silver.

DeletedUser8461

Apologies if this post is breaking rules in some way. I'm not interested in using a bot, just wondering if people had heard of one that would do this kind of thing, because I'm suspicious of one being used if so.

Your Knightmare

Messenger
Interesting how you complain about one guy spending 1 mil in silver trying to spy as you admit you've spent over 5 mil?

Kettle black?